*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Jen- she's lovely, congrats!!

Tara, I'm glad Rohan is doing better. Hope he gets to come home soon. Our lo will be in at least a week. They will do 7 full days of antibiotics.
She is doing much better though. She is off the cpap and they've been able to lower her oxygen and start her on tube feedings. Still haven't been able to hold her yet. :( she has to be able to tolerate it without her oxygen levels dropping. Not quite there yet. We are blessed though, and I know she'll be home soon! :)

Lolly- don't you go in today? Good luck hun & please update when you have a chance:)

BB- didn't you want a name that reflected the meaning of a rainbow baby? That's a tough one coz you might not really like the names & there's not a lot to choose from. Is there any other names you would consider with a different meaning, like faith/angle? There are a few boy names with that meanings.

Luvspnk-its sad that you didn't get to hold your baby yet, but its for the best! Let her system build up & the antibiotics do its job. 7days is long, but not that long, then you'll get to hold your dd and possibly take her home:) I hope all goes well :hugs:

Well, after my hospital visit last night at about 2am(only got back at 12am!) I felt baby I was worried about:). She gave 4 kicks/hits & I was so happy!!! She doesn't move a lot like her sister(probably her space is limited) and its been like that from day 1, but I'm glad I felt some movement! My MIL fetched dd from the hospital last night and said that my dh done the same to her when she was pregnant with him! So maybe my LO takes after her dad,lol.

Glad you've had movement :) Such a relief!

It was the middle name that we wanted something like that but it honestly doesn't even matter anymore. We just need a nice name. :lol:

I went in for a couple,of hours for BP monitoring and it's still fairly high but hasn't gone up since Xmas eve, so they're happy to keep my induction set for the 30th :) so, just 4 more days to go!

BB, do you have any names at all that you like? Maybe we can help narrow down your choices. Or do you literally have nothing!?

How was everyone's Christmas? We had a brilliant day here, the girls enjoyed everything second of it and were thoroughly spoilt! I was crazy and cooked dinner for 9 but it was a success and I was pleased with how it turned out. I was so sore and swollen from all the standing and being on my feet all day, so it's been nice to just chill and relax today x

We came up with Brody and Coby.
Hubby has just come out with Elijah. Eli for short. I don't hate it but not sure I love it either! :lol:

So glad you felt movement wildchic, such a massive relief when you've been worried about it!

I went in for a couple,of hours for BP monitoring and it's still fairly high but hasn't gone up since Xmas eve, so they're happy to keep my induction set for the 30th :) so, just 4 more days to go!

BB, do you have any names at all that you like? Maybe we can help narrow down your choices. Or do you literally have nothing!?

How was everyone's Christmas? We had a brilliant day here, the girls enjoyed everything second of it and were thoroughly spoilt! I was crazy and cooked dinner for 9 but it was a success and I was pleased with how it turned out. I was so sore and swollen from all the standing and being on my feet all day, so it's been nice to just chill and relax today x

Christmas was lovely...busy, but lovely! I love cooking so was happy making dinner for 6 but I was exhausted by the end of the day too! Had more visitors today though so only just getting to sit and relax. I'm really looking forward to a lazy night tonight!

We came up with Brody and Coby.
Hubby has just come out with Elijah. Eli for short. I don't hate it but not sure I love it either! :lol:

Elijah is lovely! That's a nice shortlist though BB, once you meet your boy you'll know which once suits him best x. We still don't have names either, so at least you're not alone on that score!

BB- I like the name Brody, but like Buddy said, you've narrowed it down to the 3 names and when you see him, you'll know which name would suit him best.

Buddy- I can't believe you ladies are standing around cooking for so many people! I must admit, I've got a great MIL, she's just said that she will cook for me Sunday lunch so I don't need to stand around:). Hope you can relax tonight after your busy Xmas and Boxing day!

Ttc-Lolly- at least you've got 4 more days to mentally prepare for baby! Can't believe its almost time! Do you have a name picked already?

I had my MIL and mom over for a bbq, it was fun! My mom took all babies clothes to be washed, bless her!

Hope you ladies are all doing ok:)

We had a great Christmas just hanging around the house. I cooked breakfast in my crockpots and all the grandparents came to see Marianne with her toys- we just played all day and then went to

BB all of those names are lovely, especially Elijah :) maybe just wait until you meet him and then a name will just fall in to place!? DD2 was called Daisy for most of my pregnancy and I had started to go off the name a bit, but when we met her we both knew instantly she didn't suit the name! I'd suggested Millie months back and OH liked it but didn't love it, but I suggested it again when she was 2 days old and we both agreed she couldn't be anything else!

Buddy, I hope you get to relax some now! I loved cooking for everyone and was nice the family came to us so we didn't have to drag the kids out and they could stay in and play with all their new toys :) I'll look forward to it even more next year when I can have a few glasses of wine whilst I'm basting the turkey :lol:

Wild chic, so glad you went and got checked out and they found both babies ok :D that so exciting your babies will be here within the next fortnight! Have you started your hospital bag yet!? We do have a name but are keeping it under wraps for now. Mostly in case we change our minds again like we did with DD2 :lol: you'll all be first to know as soon as she arrives!

Glad to hear you all had a nice holiday!

I went in to emerg again today for no movements. From 9am to 3pm I didn't feel a thing. When they hooked me up to the stress test for the first 10 minutes there was still no movement. Then the nurse made me drink apple juice, eat a yogurt, eat tea cookies, and then drink a milk. 2 minutes after all that baby was non-stop and we got sent home with an all clear. I'm happy I had it checked just to be safe. They told me that if it happens again to come in even if it's nothing. I really hope it doesn't though.

So glad you got all those movements wifey :hugs:

Totally know what you mean ttc lolly ! Its lovely having everyone over and I'm glad DS gets to stay put and play with all his new toys, but I am so looking forward to joining in with a glass or two of wine next year!

Your MIL sounds lovely wildchic, and how nice of your Mom! My MIL is amazing too, I feel very lucky to have such a good relationship with her as I know it can be very difficult for lots of people. It means the world to know you have the extra support. And, a BBQ sounds awesome...especially in the sun!

Wifey so glad all was well :hugs: we have some very mischievous little jelly beans lately in here!

It's gone midnight here so I am officially in the single digit countdown to my EDD! :wohoo: baby will be here in just 3 days! OMG!

Wow so many of you are so super close now! All the best lolly for the delivery in 3 days time!!!!

Glad things have been all ok for those of you with reduced movements, always better to be safe than sorry, piece of mind is worth everything!!

I am enjoying being off work with my family, not enjoying the inability to sleep but other than that we have had some stunning days here, finally enjoying some summer weather! Had my son in the paddling pool today, he was loving every second of it!!

Glad to hear you all had a nice holiday!

I went in to emerg again today for no movements. From 9am to 3pm I didn't feel a thing. When they hooked me up to the stress test for the first 10 minutes there was still no movement. Then the nurse made me drink apple juice, eat a yogurt, eat tea cookies, and then drink a milk. 2 minutes after all that baby was non-stop and we got sent home with an all clear. I'm happy I had it checked just to be safe. They told me that if it happens again to come in even if it's nothing. I really hope it doesn't though.

Glad baby moved! They really know how to make us worry! Its really not a nice thing to experience, I know!

Finally iv finished work!! Just got home and climbed into bed, so glad it's all over don't think I cud do anymore!!

Bb I wish I had 3 names lol, we literally don't have any we like, at the minute she is little miss, sprog, or baby bear lol, there are none that even come close to making a shortlist so we've given up thinking n were just waiting till she's here, we have 6 weeks to decide after that lol

It's not really a short list because Hubby doesn't really like Brody and I don't really like Coby. :rofl: I guess we will know when we see him! Or at least I hope!

Wifey- I'm glad your baby finally moved for you!! That must have been scary :(

Lolly- yay!!!! I'm so jelly of how close you are! You will get to see your little bean soon :3

Quick announcement- we made the date for our c section! January 26th!! If I go in to labour before then, we will be trying for a vbac!! I'm a bit nervous but excited too!

I have had some pre labour signs lately I think. I want her out cuz I'm tired of being pregnant but I know she has to cook until at least 37w. I have had my mucus plug coming out bit by bit the last week almost. A few times a day I get a slight headache and hot flushes. I also got some sharp abdominal pain on Christmas... Didnt feel like gas but hopefully it was. I am as well having period like cramps in the evenings on and off the past few days. Baby dropped over a week ago already and I had an ultrasound. The tech said she was sitting very very low :| Anyone else experience this before labour last time? (If you have already had other babies). With my son I had back labour and it was totally different!

I'm losing so much plug it's unreal. I know it's normal to lose some, and that it can regenerate but honestly, and sorry this is so gross and far TMI :lol:, I'm using half a roll of toilet paper at each trip to the loo!! :blush::rofl: pregnancy is just so glamorous! I wonder if I'll make it to Tuesday at this rate. I'm very crampy and going to the toilet lots for "clear outs" but I don't feel like labour is imminent :wacko: oh well, hopefully it just means that my cervix is really soft and favourable for the induction!

Same thing going on here lolly- tho your baby is much more ready than mine to come out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->