January Snowdrops +*+* Testing Thread *+*+ Ring in the New Year with BFPs!

Hey everyone! I hope you guys don’t mind me jumping in.

I used to frequent this site 11 years ago when I was TTC #2. I had a whoopsie baby a few years later, and now I’m TTC #4 after a MC in September. I’m so glad to see this site is still up and kicking!

Anyway, I’m on CD12, should be ovulating in the next 2-3 days and plan to test around January 10th!

Good luck to everyone!!

@Laurabub84 I’m so sorry you’re still going through this! I hope the hospital can help and figure out what’s happening! :hugs:

@m3mommy of course you can join, I’ll add you to the front page. Good luck!

@PinkCupcakes so frustrating isn’t it? Looking close though!

Day 9 of flashing smileys for me today! NINE! Ugh. I’m really hoping this looks close and I’ll peak soon. So worried I just won’t ovulate. I wish my body just worked properly.

C04E4ABF-1B6E-44C7-BD6D-EC3997928327.jpeg

Pretty sure I'm ovulating tomorrow. Positive OPK today. Cramping and some very light ewcm. Have babydanced alot over the last week, should be tonight but I'm just too tired and not well. Only BDd yesterday so hopefully if I do O tomorrow then it will still catch!

No idea about O, it’s still flashing today. My body hates me lol, I’m having all of the O symptoms though so I hope my body does it soon!

@PinkCupcakes and @jellybeanxx
Really hope they peak soon ladies. Definitely looking extremely close for you both. Hope your both be out of waiting for O and in the 2ww in the next day or so. That waiting is horrible.

@m3mommy
Hi welcome, I was on here way back then too. Had a different user name tho, I was called Future Hopes. Glad to have you on board with us all. Good luck love.

@NDH
Happy birthday love. Hope you have had a great day and hope you get your peak soon too.

@Laurabub84
Your so lovely and I hate your still going through this. I really hope if they do do bloods the hcg is low enough for you to be able to try. Im gonna keep everything crossed for you sweetheart.

@xZoeyx
Good luck love hope you catch that eggy.

AFM 1dpo today I think. Temp went up again so definitely ovulated.
Cm is now sticky which is interesting as I had sticky cm after ovulation with my youngest son. Not gonna get too excited tho because I know it may mean nothing.
Now the wait to test.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

Not doing OPKs or monitoring other fertile signs so it's my own fault that my ovulation is in question lol. My temp this morning is elevated, but not enough to be convinced it's an ovulation spike, and I also slept in a *lot* (until almost 9!). It's my birthday so I probably deserved a sleep in lol.
We BD yesterday morning and need to find time today to - usually early morning is our best opportunity but that didn't happen today clearly lol. I told DH all I want for my birthday is a baby and he's promised to do his best :haha:

@NDH happy birthday!

@Suggerhoney I’m hopeful it’s a good sign for you!

I did another CB OPK this evening and it was STILL a flashing smiley but when I took it out it looked like a peak but also looked flooded? These photos are from when I first took it out and when it dried a bit more so you can see it better. Also did a regular OPK for comparison. Will probably do one more regular one before bed as well!

3342BFB7-EDEA-40DF-A811-D1BFA2AC80DD.jpeg 9DF4AFF5-2963-42AD-A6F5-AB0692F6FB1F.jpeg EC67A06C-6936-45F0-A86C-65DBCC90A537.jpeg

Just updating a little. Only CD 8 for me. I usually O between CD 12-16. I am hoping my husband will actually NTNP this cycle; but he is acting a bit gun-shy following my chemical pregnancy last cycle.
I am so hoping he will give me a chance and not chicken out. :/

Thank you :).

Hope your having a lovely birthday hon.
Really hope this is your cycle for your rainbow.

@NDH happy birthday!

@Suggerhoney I’m hopeful it’s a good sign for you!

I did another CB OPK this evening and it was STILL a flashing smiley but when I took it out it looked like a peak but also looked flooded? These photos are from when I first took it out and when it dried a bit more so you can see it better. Also did a regular OPK for comparison. Will probably do one more regular one before bed as well!

View attachment 1113512 View attachment 1113513 View attachment 1113514

So so frustrating, definitely looking. Vvvvvv close so I hope it will be peak tomorrow love.

Just updating a little. Only CD 8 for me. I usually O between CD 12-16. I am hoping my husband will actually NTNP this cycle; but he is acting a bit gun-shy following my chemical pregnancy last cycle.
I am so hoping he will give me a chance and not chicken out. :/

Hope ovulation will be at your normal time hon. Hope hubby will be on board to try try too.

@xZoeyx yay for ovulation. Good luck and hope you feel better after some sleep

@PinkCupcakes keeping everything crossed for a positive opk in the next day or two for you

@Suggerhoney rooting for you so much hun. Can’t wait for your tests

@NDH Happy Birthday. I hope you’ve had a lovely day and that you get the best gift when it comes to testing time. Keeping everything crossed for you hun

@jellybeanxx your opk certainly looks like it’s building up to a positive. I hope it blazing for you tomorrow

@littlewitch i hope he gives you that chance hun. Does he know when you ovulate? Can you maybe not tell him so it’s more relaxed for him? I know some men don’t like the pressure of knowing when things are happening. Wishing you the best of luck

Afm, I called the hospital this afternoon. Had such a bad day with it today, it’s really getting on top of me now. The bleeding had stopped this morning and didn’t have any for most of the day. Really hoped that was going to be the last of it but then it started again. Tests still the same. They asked me to in tomorrow to have bloods taken. When I had them taken 3 weeks ago I think they said my hcg was 177. I thought by now it would have been well out of my system but clearly not. My temps are down where they normally are before ovulation which seems weird. With the bleeding keep stopping and starting it feels as though my body keeps trying to flush out the last little bit but can’t. I don’t know, it’s just so frustrating not knowing where I stand with it all so I’m really hoping for some answers tomorrow. I wish I would have just opted for the d&c now. They told me the bleeding would probably last 2 weeks. Come Thursday I’ll be week 5 :cry:

@xZoeyx yay for ovulation. Good luck and hope you feel better after some sleep

@PinkCupcakes keeping everything crossed for a positive opk in the next day or two for you

@Suggerhoney rooting for you so much hun. Can’t wait for your tests

@NDH Happy Birthday. I hope you’ve had a lovely day and that you get the best gift when it comes to testing time. Keeping everything crossed for you hun

@jellybeanxx your opk certainly looks like it’s building up to a positive. I hope it blazing for you tomorrow

@littlewitch i hope he gives you that chance hun. Does he know when you ovulate? Can you maybe not tell him so it’s more relaxed for him? I know some men don’t like the pressure of knowing when things are happening. Wishing you the best of luck

Afm, I called the hospital this afternoon. Had such a bad day with it today, it’s really getting on top of me now. The bleeding had stopped this morning and didn’t have any for most of the day. Really hoped that was going to be the last of it but then it started again. Tests still the same. They asked me to in tomorrow to have bloods taken. When I had them taken 3 weeks ago I think they said my hcg was 177. I thought by now it would have been well out of my system but clearly not. My temps are down where they normally are before ovulation which seems weird. With the bleeding keep stopping and starting it feels as though my body keeps trying to flush out the last little bit but can’t. I don’t know, it’s just so frustrating not knowing where I stand with it all so I’m really hoping for some answers tomorrow. I wish I would have just opted for the d&c now. They told me the bleeding would probably last 2 weeks. Come Thursday I’ll be week 5 :cry:

I wonder if the fact your temp is down means you only have a small amount of HCG left. Oh hon I really hope you get answer’s tomorrow. Keep us posted. Praying for good news so you can finally try again.

@Laurabub84 so sorry you're still going through this..
@littlewitch I hope your oh gets on board this month
Good luck to everyone waiting to ov x
I thought I should pop in here I find it hard to keep skipping between Dec and Jan groups so will probly post more on here when Jan starts lol
Cd 13 for me so still waiting to ov here x

9th day of flashing smiley for me… when the heck will I peak? I think my body is playing with me! :(

53AE5502-517A-4C9D-9462-1EB18CC90EFF.jpeg 5550DE0C-8835-47DB-9B0B-D2D4C6AC96FA.jpeg

Gosh I can't believe you both are having so many days of flashing smileys.

I'm CD13 and temp is back down so I'm in for a little later ovulation than normal (CD14 is still normal range for me) so hopefully tomorrow.
If I don't get pregnant this month I'm buying OPKs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->