January Snowdrops +*+* Testing Thread *+*+ Ring in the New Year with BFPs!

Ignore my manky hand and pyjama bottoms lol:oops:

oh yes I can see that on that pink one now too. I couldn’t really see much on that the other day. Can on the mommed but couldn’t with the pink one. But sure can now.

when did you BD hon?
I’m so sick of seeing constant BFNs now and just want my rainbow BFP.

So I did a Femometer opk at around midnight which to my surprise came up peak.
So woke dh up lol. Anyway after dtd I tested again and that’s the tests I posted
I’ve done another opk today at around 1pm and it’s still peak. Managed to get another Bd in.
Ovulation should be some time today. Should we go for it tonight as well or do you think we have done enough?

fx those tests keep on getting darker hon,

really rooting for you and this little bean <3
Thanks. We dtd on CD7 and cd9 (ovulation was around cd8-cd10). I had ewcm for those days and ovary pain. Af would be due today or tomorrow.

If I were you I dtd again just for good measure. You opks look amazing!! Try to stay positive hon. Rooting for you ❤

My tests after they sat for a bit. Might just relax for the rest of the weekend and not test till Monday. Although I'm doing a hold now 2hrs in...

20230121_094115.jpg 20230121_094147.jpg 20230121_094201.jpg

Hey ladies!

I tested yesterday morning with fmu and got what I thought was an evap tested again an hour or so ago with diluted urine and got this. I would probably be around 8/9 dpo and idk if I’m going crazy or I can see something! HELP

IMG_8218.jpg

I s
Hey ladies!

I tested yesterday morning with fmu and got what I thought was an evap tested again an hour or so ago with diluted urine and got this. I would probably be around 8/9 dpo and idk if I’m going crazy or I can see something! HELP

View attachment 1113964
I see something faint! Can you test again soon?
During my chemical pregnancy last cycle, my lines on FRER we're obvious then faded to a true stark, stark white the day before my bleeding started.
I definitely see a little something on your test.

Hey ladies, sorry been MIA. Haven’t been feeling the greatest, my asthma has been acting up a lot lately and the coughing from it is getting to me. I’ve also had a raging migraine now for a few days.

today I am 7DPO and when I woke up and stood up I felt so hot it felt like my blood was boiling and I almost passed out. Ugh. Temp is only 99.6 though. I also have a raging migraine still that’s like a band around my head feels like it’s squeezing. :(

Hey ladies!

View attachment 1113964[
I s

I see something faint! Can you test again soon?
During my chemical pregnancy last cycle, my lines on FRER we're obvious then faded to a true stark, stark white the day before my bleeding started.
I definitely see a little something on your test.

Oh my I’m so nervous it’s 3am so I think best thing would be to test again when I wake up! Thank you! xx

Hi Ladies! 10 dpo today and managed to test but all I got was an evap. No color to it at all.. we'll see, I know I'm not out yet, but I'm guessing it will soon be on to cycle 14..

Good luck with your next test Kdxxoox

PinkCupcakes I'm so sorry you've been suffering with such an awful migraine :(. Hope you get relief soon.

Pink.Rose good luck for your next test.

Suggerhoney yay for getting more BD in at peak! I didn't ovulate yesterday after all so we aren't quite TWW buddies, but I will almost certainly ovulate today and get my rise tomorrow. I've never ovulated later than CD14 and almost never later than CD13

PinkCupcakes I'm so sorry you've been suffering with such an awful migraine :(. Hope you get relief soon.

Suggerhoney yay for getting more BD in at peak! I didn't ovulate yesterday after all so we aren't quite TWW buddies, but I will almost certainly ovulate today and get my rise tomorrow. I've never ovulated later than CD14 and almost never later than CD13
Thank you, migraines suck! Ugh!

Your such a great online friend in here for me. Keeping me going when I'm down or when I have hope ect..I hope the best for you. Thanks again
You saying that makes my heart happy. I really hope to follow in your footsteps with a BFP soon. I am going to try the PreMom app this cycle to see if digitally interpreting OPK makes a difference. :)
I am eagerly following your progression.
You have waited so long for this! :)

You saying that makes my heart happy. I really hope to follow in your footsteps with a BFP soon. I am going to try the PreMom app this cycle to see if digitally interpreting OPK makes a difference. :)
I am eagerly following your progression.
You have waited so long for this! :)
I like the premom app worked great with for my opks. I really feel like you'll get your bfp soon. I'll be keeping track of how your doing ect. ❤

@MrsKatie thank you hun. Hope your doing well

@jellybeanxx glad your feeling better. God I wish af would just show for you so can try. It’s so hard when you don’t even get to try. I feel for you so much

@shaescott good luck

@Suggerhoney yay for peak!! I hope this is it for you. Fx’d

thanks hon. I really hope this cycle is the one . I’m just so nervous it’s going. To be more BFNs. Will be cycle number 12 ttc when and if AF shows. Praying she don’t and I get a lovely sticky blazing BFP. I want clear pink lines by 10dpo latest like I did with both my sons.
I got lines at 10dpo with the MC but they were fainter than my 10dpo tests with both sons. So hoping to get a decent line and good progression and a 3+ on a digi. Then a Heathy hb on a scan. And every scan.
And then a take home healthy baby.
I’ve been praying so much.

do you think it will be ok doing it again tonight hon.someone said doing it too much can be a fail. Something to do with there sperm.

:-(
cm seems alot less now since we dtd today. Had loads earlier . That’s why I pinned him down again lol.
Cervix feel high and closed. And hard.
:confused:

Hey ladies!

View attachment 1113964

I see it. Fingers crossed the next one is darker.
Good luck hon.

Hey ladies, sorry been MIA. Haven’t been feeling the greatest, my asthma has been acting up a lot lately and the coughing from it is getting to me. I’ve also had a raging migraine now for a few days.

today I am 7DPO and when I woke up and stood up I felt so hot it felt like my blood was boiling and I almost passed out. Ugh. Temp is only 99.6 though. I also have a raging migraine still that’s like a band around my head feels like it’s squeezing. :(

so sorry about the continued migraines. I suffer with them they are awful.
I wonder if you have caught and there down to HCG. I really hope so. Fx for you so very much [-o&lt;

I will ovulate today sometime love. Or I have already.
Cervix is high hard closed now. So maybe I already have.
Will do a random temp in the morning and see if it’s up to my post ovulation temps.
As soon as I see that rise then I’m stopping again.
So think we will be cycle 2ww buddies yay.

Mite do another opk and see if the peak has come down yet.
Will wait until I next need a pee lol.
Hoping the 2ww will go fast and I get lots of symptoms. Followed by that sticky BFP.
[-o&lt;

I like the premom app worked great with for my opks. I really feel like you'll get your bfp soon. I'll be keeping track of how your doing ect. ❤
If you don't mind me asking, when did you DTD this cycle as compared to your peak OPK? I am always trying to learn from the success of others. :) I know every body is different, but now that 10 cycles hasn't resulted in a sticky BFP, I am willing to change my approach.

thanks hon. I really hope this cycle is the one . I’m just so nervous it’s going. To be more BFNs. Will be cycle number 12 ttc when and if AF shows. Praying she don’t and I get a lovely sticky blazing BFP. I want clear pink lines by 10dpo latest like I did with both my sons.
I got lines at 10dpo with the MC but they were fainter than my 10dpo tests with both sons. So hoping to get a decent line and good progression and a 3+ on a digi. Then a Heathy hb on a scan. And every scan.
And then a take home healthy baby.
I’ve been praying so much.

do you think it will be ok doing it again tonight hon.someone said doing it too much can be a fail. Something to do with there sperm.

:-(
cm seems alot less now since we dtd today. Had loads earlier . That’s why I pinned him down again lol.
Cervix feel high and closed. And hard.
:confused:

I see it. Fingers crossed the next one is darker.
Good luck hon.

so sorry about the continued migraines. I suffer with them they are awful.
I wonder if you have caught and there down to HCG. I really hope so. Fx for you so very much [-o&lt;

I will ovulate today sometime love. Or I have already.
Cervix is high hard closed now. So maybe I already have.
Will do a random temp in the morning and see if it’s up to my post ovulation temps.
As soon as I see that rise then I’m stopping again.
So think we will be cycle 2ww buddies yay.

Yea I have no idea, but I have never felt so dizzy lightheaded when I’ve woken up before, like I literally just stood up and felt extremely hot then got lightheaded and dizzy and almost passed out, I had to splash cold water on my face and put a fan on me

If you don't mind me asking, when did you DTD this cycle as compared to your peak OPK? I am always trying to learn from the success of others. :) I know every body is different, but now that 10 cycles hasn't resulted in a sticky BFP, I am willing to change my approach.
I wasn't using opks this cycle that's why I'm not 100% on which day I ovulated. We dtd on cd7 and cd9. (Ovulation on one of these days cd8-cd10) I have 23 day cycles. We've been trying for 19 months with no sticky baby. So praying this one stays and everything goes well.

I usually track bbt and use opks but gave up as it was stressing me out..

Yea I have no idea, but I have never felt so dizzy lightheaded when I’ve woken up before, like I literally just stood up and felt extremely hot then got lightheaded and dizzy and almost passed out, I had to splash cold water on my face and put a fan on me

That’s so interesting.
I felt dizzy with my 3 year old. Also felt hot with him and his little brother and the one I lost in June.
Found my bbt was up high too. I remember with my youngest I did a random temp at 8do and it was up high at 37. Something.

I wasn't using opks this cycle that's why I'm not 100% on which day I ovulated. We dtd on cd7 and cd9. (Ovulation on one of these days cd8-cd10) I have 23 day cycles. We've been trying for 19 months with no sticky baby. So praying this one stays and everything goes well.

I usually track bbt and use opks but gave up as it was stressing me out..

I’ve not been temping this cycle it’s just so stressful.
I did do one random temp this morning and will tomorow and hoping to see a rise, mite temp on Monday too and as long as temp is up then I will stop again and just try and have a more relaxed 2ww.
But I know if I get to 8 dpo and no symptoms I’ll be stressing.

can’t believe next cycle will be the 12th one.
But hoping we won’t be trying and be pregnant instead

That’s so interesting.
I felt dizzy with my 3 year old. Also felt hot with him and his little brother and the one I lost in June.
Found my bbt was up high too. I remember with my youngest I did a random temp at 8do and it was up high at 37. Something.
Ohhh that’s so interesting! I did take an IC today and it was negative but I guess time will tell. I don’t have much hope though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->