January Snowdrops +*+* Testing Thread *+*+ Ring in the New Year with BFPs!

Thank you! Yea we will see what happens I guess, I don’t have much hope though

I’ll keep hopeful for you hun. Would love to see you get that bfp

Morning ladies- this was this mornings test with FMU do you think the line is more visible?

View attachment 1113969

I think it definetly looks more obvious. I hope they continue to darken. When will you test again?

@shaescott I’ve added you to the list, good luck!

@Suggerhoney I’ve put your second date on for you, so glad you’re getting another chance this month!

Still no AF here CD43 and my temps have been dropping for a few days. Definitely no ovulatory pattern. I’ve been getting cramps for a few days as well but that’s not unusual during ovulatory cycles for me. Not sure if cysts are causing bother? It’s 10 months now since I had to have that operation to remove one and I still get nervous about it happening again, especially when my body has been trying and failing to ovulate.

:hugs:Oh love I really hope something happens soon for you. Either af or ovulation. What’s been your longest cycle?

@HalfricanMa so sorry af got you so early.
@NightFlower great to see your tests!
@Suggerhoney yay for your peak! Hope this cycle is the one for you!

So we are waiting for all our appointments, oh has his letter come through to book for the semen analysis, I've got one for a pelvic and transvaginal ultrasound, then also my doc has been asked to do me a day 2-5 bloods which is fsh, prolactin, lh and oestradiol levels. Which I think is the ovarian reserve test?? I always thought that was amh though so I'm a bit confused and intimidated tbh it's all a bit overwhelming.
I just hope it all comes back normal. I don't know how I'd react if I found out my eggs were no good.
Anyone know the best time of my cycle to book the ultrasound for? When would be best to get a good look at my ovaries? It's come through about 5dpo but the times no good so I'm going to have to rebook anyway. Feel overwhelmed!

Good luck with all your and dhs tests. I hope everything goes well

@littlewitch I thought it might give me some extra info as I already did the day 21 progesterone which said I was ovulating.
Online is conflicting but I * think* it should give me an idea of ovarian reserve, its all very daunting!
@Suggerhoney can't believe you woke you oh for extra sex lol. Mine would be sooo grumpy if I did that I'd stand no chance of getting any :haha:

Can I jump in with it ladies? I'm currently 8 dpo after a very strange ovulation period. I tracked ovulation with opk and had a strong surge but also experienced nausea, cramps and a one time spotting occurrence.

This test is 8 dpo, FMU

Screenshot_20230122_085415_Gallery.jpg

It looks like it's just one of those famous frer indent lines. It isn't as noticeable now that it's dry.

CD14 and still no ovulation. This is now the latest I have ever ovulated

8DPO and bfn of course… still super dizzy but not as bad as yesterday, still feeling super super hot.

3541D5B7-2808-44B5-B1BD-99D1CC3EB7A6.jpeg

It looks like it's just one of those famous frer indent lines. It isn't as noticeable now that it's dry.
I see it hun all you can do is test again my frer at 8dpo looked like this now 31 weeks along. Hang in there and test tomorrow or the day after x

Well my temp dropped today, (only temping until I see a rise)
I’ve also had loads of ewcm. Checked cervix and it’s soft and open.
Had to pin hubby down again today lol.

also did a google search regarding if it’s ok to Bd twice on peak day and twice on ovulation day and got this 6C3D0D4C-9D36-45D0-85B1-668309A60DE6.jpeg

@josephine3
Yes it was a liver transplant hon. I had it done in 2011.
Had liver and kidney bloods done a few months back and everything is really good,

hehehe. Well in a way it’s a get back at DH because he has woken me for sex so many times. He has a extremely high sex drive, mine is low.
We had to Bd again today as well because I’ve had loads of ewcm and my cervix is open and soft. Not sure why it was hard and felt closed yesterday being as it was peak day,
Hoping to get a temp rise tomorrow then I can stop temping and hopefully enjoy the 2ww.
Hope we both get sticky BFPs this cycle hon[-o<

@Pinkfizz2015
Thanks love, we did it again today because I’ve had loads of ewcm when wiping after using the bathroom. Felt cervix and its soft and open.
With the amount of BDing we been doing I really really hope and pray that sticky BFP will be happening in the next 10 or so days.[-o<

@Laurabub84
Thanks love.,we definitely have it all covered so I pray we have done it, praying so much for that rainbow BFP and for you too hon [-o<

@monroea
I see that. Oh I have everything so firmly crossed for you.

@PinkCupcakes
Why is something catching my eye on all your tests? can you see anything in person hon?

@NightFlower
That’s so much darker eeeeeeek \\:D/

@NDH
Oh no I’m sorry your still waiting hon,
My ovulation has been all over since we started ttc again. earliest was cd11 and latest cd20.
hang in there hon, hope you get that peak soon. I think my ovulation is today as my cervix is soft and open,
I’m cd16 today,
Hopefully get a temp rise tomorrow then I can call myself 1dpo from tomorrow.
Won’t be testing now until Feb 1st. I have a smear test booked that day but I’m praying I get to cancel it because I’ll have that sticky BFP.

hope you ovulate soon hon, gutted we can’t be 2ww buddies but hopefully you won’t be too far behind me,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->