January Snowdrops +*+* Testing Thread *+*+ Ring in the New Year with BFPs!

My mom told me she has an inkling that I’m pregnant, she knew her sister was pregnant when her sister was in India and hadn’t even realized herself yet, so she’s pretty trustworthy… So yeah, I’m losing my mind over here at work waiting to be able to go buy a FRER

Ladies can you see any progression or are these just horrible indents? I’m so lost I thought by now it would be way darker..

IMG_8551.jpg IMG_8553.jpg IMG_8552.jpg

It looks like the line is darker on the last test you posted. I will see if I can track down a photo of my FRER from my most recent chemical pregnancy--the last FRER I took before bleeding was incredibly stark white---no indent or faint line whatsoever. When I find it I will post it.
I think your tests are definitely picking up some HCG.

It looks like the line is darker on the last test you posted. I will see if I can track down a photo of my FRER from my most recent chemical pregnancy--the last FRER I took before bleeding was incredibly stark white---no indent or faint line whatsoever. When I find it I will post it.
I think your tests are definitely picking up some HCG.

thank you so much let’s hope, it’s so annoying I just want a line that doesn’t keep me guessing!!

So still mild cramping, BFN on IC and Walmart cheapie :(

Top is afternoon bottom is now

09A49AEA-8C75-4C66-8DC3-E5FF645ADD63.jpeg

thank you so much let’s hope, it’s so annoying I just want a line that doesn’t keep me guessing!!
I totally know the feeling.
Top test: 10 dpo
Middle: 11 dpo
Bottom: day before bleeding hopefully you can see that the last test was incredibly negativePXL_20221218_015845576~3.jpg PXL_20221218_015845576~3.jpg

Now I’m having bad acid reflux ugh!

Oh I had that at 10dpo with my son, I woke up with mild reflux, that’s what made me test and I got a faint line, fx tomorrow will give you a line,
Although I’m pretty sure I can see it on that bottom one.

My mom told me she has an inkling that I’m pregnant, she knew her sister was pregnant when her sister was in India and hadn’t even realized herself yet, so she’s pretty trustworthy… So yeah, I’m losing my mind over here at work waiting to be able to go buy a FRER

oh oh I’m so excited for you to test.

Catching up after some time away - @NightFlower congratulations!!!

Hi hon so good to see you back. I’ve been wondering how you both were doing. Missed seening you on here. But I totally understand needing to take a break.

Still seeing that hon. Sorry there not getting darker,
With my chemicals my lines was always faint then would get a bit darker, but still faint. And then they would start going fainter and fainter.
Fx you just have slow rising hcg.

Last edited:
So I had another rise in temp this morning and a really good one. 2dpo. My cramping yesterday was unfortunately just my ibs.
Not crampy today.
Nothing to report. Slight tender boobs but I know that’s just the progesterone rise from ovulation.
Cm now sticky but I had that last cycle around this time and then a few days later it was tmi snotty, and I know snotty means I’m not pregnant. The only time I had it in pregnancy was with my losses,
With my 3 year old it was creamy and with my youngest it was sticky and it stayed sticky. I’m bloated but that’s probably just down to my ibs as well.
Still so early and I know there’s time to get symptoms.
Hopefully have some in the next few days,

Oh I had that at 10dpo with my son, I woke up with mild reflux, that’s what made me test and I got a faint line, fx tomorrow will give you a line,
Although I’m pretty sure I can see it on that bottom one.

oh oh I’m so excited for you to test.

High hon so good to see you back. I’ve been wondering how you both were doing. Missed seening you on here. But I totally understand needing to take a break.

Still seeing that hon. Sorry there not getting darker,
With my chemicals my lines was always faint then would get a bit darker, but still faint. And then they would start going fainter and fainter.
Fx you just have slow rising hcg.

Thanks lovely,

I’ve never really been in this situation, should I wait untill af or go to the doctor to check my levels? How would I know if it were a chemical for sure if it is? X

@PinkCupcakes wish I could give you a big hug. I’d love to see you get that longed for bfp.

@shaescott Hope your next test is positive. Fx’d

@NightFlower i think your tests are definitely darker. I’ve has cramps in the early weeks with my pregnancy’s. Thought af was coming. With my son I had cramps for weeks. Had them in my lower back too. Will be everything changing and growing

@Pink.Rose i’m sorry for the bfn. If this cycle isn’t the one I hope February will be

@Kdxxoox if those are indents they are horrendous. I can clearly see it without clicking on your pics

@Suggerhoney hope you get some nice obvious symptoms in the next few days.

@PinkCupcakes wish I could give you a big hug. I’d love to see you get that longed for bfp.

@shaescott Hope your next test is positive. Fx’d

@NightFlower i think your tests are definitely darker. I’ve has cramps in the early weeks with my pregnancy’s. Thought af was coming. With my son I had cramps for weeks. Had them in my lower back too. Will be everything changing and growing

@Pink.Rose i’m sorry for the bfn. If this cycle isn’t the one I hope February will be

@Kdxxoox if those are indents they are horrendous. I can clearly see it without clicking on your pics

@Suggerhoney hope you get some nice obvious symptoms in the next few days.

I swear if they are indents I’m going to flip
My partner is keeping me grounded though

Morning ladies, 10DPO today and stark white bfn still… pretty sure I’m out. When the FRER was going I saw a line clear as day and as it progressed it went away. :( gave me false hope

48135A0A-F36C-4AE3-AB69-F1165BFC65C2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"