January Snowdrops +*+* Testing Thread *+*+ Ring in the New Year with BFPs!

Suggerhoney --i agree with tdog. Your chart looks great! I really, really hope this cycle is it for you. :)

Thanks ladies. im glad I posted it now haha.
Still so early tho to tell if it’s a pregnancy chart or right.
Right booby is slight tender but nothing much just slight.
Nose keeps blocking, hope I’m not coming down with a cold.
Nothing else to really report. No cramping or anything yet.
Hope there will be in a few days.
Would love to have implantation spotting so then I’d know I was pregnant but I’ve never had it.
I had it at 14dpo with my son but already new I was pregnant as tested BFP at 10dpo.
But would love to have spotting around 6 ish dpo because I know it won’t be AF that early.
I’m gearing myself up for another BFN but a BFP would be the best, just hope it will be extra sticky and healthy. The worry of losing again is high. we really have tried extra hard this cycle so I really hope I am.
FF says my due date would be September 18th but I have my babes early around 37 weeks so I guess would be end of august.

my Angel babe I lost in June would of been here at the end of Jan. so I’m praying so hard I’ll be pregnant with my take home healthy rainbow b4 then.
Really don’t want to go past that day still ttc. :nope:

@NDH
Glad you had a lovely birthday love. And I’m hoping you ovulate soon.
It it helps I used to always ovulate on cd13 but since we been ttc this time. The earliest I have ovulated is cd11 and the latest cd20.

@PinkCupcakes
Oh man so sorry it’s still flashing. But that definitely looks darker so it has to be soon surely.
Fx for you lovely

@PinkCupcakes weirdly the one I had that was static looked like it had started getting lighter but the ones just before that looked as dark as yours. I reckon you’re close!

@Suggerhoney I really hope this is it for you! Only a few days until you can test at least!

I will start testing at 8dpo but pretty sure it will be BFN. I always know if still BFN at 10dpo then I’m definitely out. Be lovely if we both get surprise sticky BFPs [-o<[-o<

Just peeking in to cheer you all on! @Suggerhoney your chart looks beautiful! I'm so hopeful that this is your BFP cycle!!

Awwww thanks love. I really hope it is. So nervous about testing tho Incase it’s just BFN again. It’s been BFN for 7 months now since my miscarriage. Losing hope tbh and thinking it’s never going to happen but we shal see. Next cycle will be cycle #12 ttc so I really hope I am right now. Just feel with being 43 I don’t have much hope :-(

@PinkCupcakes oh love you must be feeling so frustrated. I really hope tomorrow gives you your peak

@josephine3 i would find my cm would get like that once it started getting towards my fertile time. Would be confusing for a couple of days coz it was a bit of sticky and ewcm and then it would turn to ewcm. Do you temp at all to confirm ovulation?

@jellybeanxx yay!! Oh I’m so pleased for you that you finally got your static smiley. What a relief for you. Keeping everything crossed for you this cycle. I hope your mood improves. It’s awful feeling like that. Big hugs

@Suggerhoney your temps are rising beautifully. You chart looks fab. With two of my pregnancy’s I got cold type symptoms in the tww. Runny and blocked nose. Almost feeling like the beginnings of a cold. Could be a good sign. As always I’m hoping so hard for you that this cycle brings you your sticky, healthy bfp. Excited for your tests

@NDH i’m sorry you’re still waiting on ovulation hun. Hopefully it won’t keep you waiting too much longer. I have a feeling my cycles will be messed up from this too. Praying you get your rainbow soon.

rooting so much for you all
:dust::dust::dust:

Awww thanks @Laurabub84

So I just decided to do a opk. I sometimes do in the 2ww you know how it is lol.:oops:
Anyway from the times I’ve done one after ovulation Before there usually very faint by this point. So 5dpo (just as it’s gone midnight) going by FF.
So I did the cb digital opk and it came back open circle but when I pulled the test out both lines were almost matching. I also did a cheapie and that was dark as well. Not positive but like they go the day b4 my peak.
When I did a opk at around this stage last cycle it was really really faint. I remember even writing on here about how faint it was.
It’s probably nothing and wouldn’t of even implanted yet even if I was pregnant.
But has anyone had dark opks at around 4 or 5dpo and then turn out pregnant?
Just weird how last cycle it was faint.
Strange.

@PinkCupcakes oh love you must be feeling so frustrated. I really hope tomorrow gives you your peak

@josephine3 i would find my cm would get like that once it started getting towards my fertile time. Would be confusing for a couple of days coz it was a bit of sticky and ewcm and then it would turn to ewcm. Do you temp at all to confirm ovulation?

@jellybeanxx yay!! Oh I’m so pleased for you that you finally got your static smiley. What a relief for you. Keeping everything crossed for you this cycle. I hope your mood improves. It’s awful feeling like that. Big hugs

@Suggerhoney your temps are rising beautifully. You chart looks fab. With two of my pregnancy’s I got cold type symptoms in the tww. Runny and blocked nose. Almost feeling like the beginnings of a cold. Could be a good sign. As always I’m hoping so hard for you that this cycle brings you your sticky, healthy bfp. Excited for your tests

@NDH i’m sorry you’re still waiting on ovulation hun. Hopefully it won’t keep you waiting too much longer. I have a feeling my cycles will be messed up from this too. Praying you get your rainbow soon.

rooting so much for you all
:dust::dust::dust:

That’s how it feels like im coming down with a cold. No sore throat or anything just stuffy nose or it’s running like it is right now. And I was sneezing earlier.
I had a stuffy nose b4 my BFP with my 3 year old. I new I was pregnant with him a good few days b4 I got a BFP because I had symptoms from 7dpo. Sore boobs and nausea and my sense of smell was so so strong, I was real thirsty too and had period like cramping at 8dpo and then mega sharp pains at 9dpo. Got a vvvvv faint line on CB at 10dpo and then a slight darker one at 11dpo. Sent dh to go get a Frer and they came back blazing.

Not really having any other symptoms at the moment.
Maybe a slight tender ness to to right boob but so so mild. Had some cramping, like vvvvv mild af cramping around the right ovary when watching tv. But can’t be anything yet too early.
I sure it will all turn out to be nothing.
If I start feeling sick in a few days and the boobs get sorer and I get more cramps then I’ll get a bit excited.
But I’m so sure it will be BFN again.
I also worry about having a 3rd loss.
Oh it’s so hard isn’t it. Sigh.
You want a BFP so badly but then at the same time you worry your gonna get that BFP but it will end in tears again.

@josephine3 the same at what @Laurabub84 said. I get that cm just b4 I get the ewcm.
I find I have AF. Then after that it’s dry. Then it goes to this thick stretchy sticky stuff then watery then ewcm and then I ovulate when I have the ewcm. how the opks looking love?

So yesterday and today I’ve only had slight spotting. Had bloods done and my hcg came back at 7 and tests are now basically negative. Just the tiniest hint of a line. I’m so relieved to finally be at the end of this. It’s been a tough 5 weeks. I feel like a weights been lifted knowing it’s over and am finally feeling like I can look forward and feeling hopeful to start trying again. I’m not waiting for a period before trying again after how long this has already taken. I just can’t. I know it would probably be the right thing to do to let my body have longer to recover, but the wait is killing me already. Who knows I may not even ovulate between now and my next period, but not preventing will keep me sane while I wait. It’s hard now tho not knowing what to expect as it’s taken this long. When can I expect to ovulate or have my next period :shrug: I’m already worried it’s going to mess my cycles up like they used to be. I’m glad I’ve started temping now. I don’t know whether to pay attention to any signs of ovulation and then try opks or just start taking one a day.
I feel really guilty planning on trying again straight after losing, it’s a horrible feeling, like they didn’t matter or that I don’t care to be able to move on so soon. If dh and I were younger then I would have taken some time but I’m so worried that if it takes too long to happen he’ll come to a point when he’ll want to stop. My heart is aching so much for another baby. I want it so much I can’t stand it.

That’s how it feels like im coming down with a cold. No sore throat or anything just stuffy nose or it’s running like it is right now. And I was sneezing earlier.
I had a stuffy nose b4 my BFP with my 3 year old. I new I was pregnant with him a good few days b4 I got a BFP because I had symptoms from 7dpo. Sore boobs and nausea and my sense of smell was so so strong, I was real thirsty too and had period like cramping at 8dpo and then mega sharp pains at 9dpo. Got a vvvvv faint line on CB at 10dpo and then a slight darker one at 11dpo. Sent dh to go get a Frer and they came back blazing.

Not really having any other symptoms at the moment.
Maybe a slight tender ness to to right boob but so so mild. Had some cramping, like vvvvv mild af cramping around the right ovary when watching tv. But can’t be anything yet too early.
I sure it will all turn out to be nothing.
If I start feeling sick in a few days and the boobs get sorer and I get more cramps then I’ll get a bit excited.
But I’m so sure it will be BFN again.
I also worry about having a 3rd loss.
Oh it’s so hard isn’t it. Sigh.
You want a BFP so badly but then at the same time you worry your gonna get that BFP but it will end in tears again.

It is so hard. After a loss that fears there always. It’s hard to stay positive but you have to try. For now just focus on that bfp.

I keep telling myself. As a Christian women I need to have faith it will happen.

oh love I’m so happy you can try this cycle.
I’ve seen women fall pregnant without having a period.
What a horrible long wait you have had and all the while cheering us all on.
Your so so lovely. A supper star.

I pray we both (and the other ladies here) ttc for ages or, and after a loss or losses.
Would be so nice us all being in the same due date group together with our healthy take home babies.
U mite ovulate a bit later hon I think after @tdog had her mmc she didn’t ovulate until cd30 I believe.
Correct me if I’m wrong @tdog.
I’m so glad we have each other for support.
It’s all you ladies that have kept me going.

They say after every storm there is a rainbow so I really really hope our rainbows are coming soon.
[-o<

I just want to say to all of you that I am grateful to have this group. It seems mostly the same women following the thread since I started TTC #3 in December 2021.
It sucks that some of us are still trying, but I am so happy to have you all to lean on. No one in my personal life understands like you all do.
:) <3

Hey lovelies,

sorry for being Mia, hope you are all well and wishing best of luck this cycle.

I am cd18 and finally got positive ovulation test yesterday, so today is either ovulation or tomorrow, we managed to dtd yesterday and day before and will go again today.

Day 11 of flashing smiley… I tried a newer digi too and it was also flashing so I know it’s not broken or bad. I’ll test again this afternoon I
Evening, Anyway here’s the test!

50EB3E41-E6A9-4087-B370-E24E9272AEE7.jpeg

@PinkCupcakes
That’s darker hon.I really hope it will be peak tomorrow. Keeping everything crossed for you

@ehjmorris
So glad to have you back lovely.

AFM I’m 5dpo and my temp plummeted today.
Really don’t know what to think. 6D9E02CF-4DA5-4167-BF5F-BBF6035F1AFE.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->