****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

@ehjmorris they looked so promising! I feel i dont want to test early this month and purposely not buying cheapies since frer always give lines and make me upset i won't be buying those either. Fx it was just dud pee for you! Good luck holding out to test!

@HopefulPony and @Nima hopefully you ll both be lucky and have irregular cycles this month. Sorry the planning isn't working out in your favor as easily.

@ehjmorris so sorry was bfn. Looked so promising. Fingers crossed next test.

Couldn’t help myself and held my wee for 3 hrs but still bfn

I will now wait till Friday or Saturday.
I am also now wondering if that second lot of ewcm was another surge and I didn’t ovulate the first time. If that’s the case I’d only be 6-7dpo (think I’m just clutching at straws )

Anyone else testing soon?

I am testing on Friday the 14th with a better chance of a dependable result. (It will be 3 days from AF at that time).
I have been testing on cheap wondfo 7,8,9,10 dpo. All tests so far BFN. So I feel you on testing early. :(
Good luck ehjmorris

I am testing on Friday the 14th with a better chance of a dependable result. (It will be 3 days from AF at that time).
I have been testing on cheap wondfo 7,8,9,10 dpo. All tests so far BFN. So I feel you on testing early. :(
Good luck ehjmorris

Good luck :)

Couldn’t help myself and held my wee for 3 hrs but still bfn

I will now wait till Friday or Saturday.
I am also now wondering if that second lot of ewcm was another surge and I didn’t ovulate the first time. If that’s the case I’d only be 6-7dpo (think I’m just clutching at straws )

Anyone else testing soon?
Im Due on tomorrow but i want to wait till ive missed AF so i will test Saturday or Sunday now if i dont come on. Was originally going to be testing tomorrow. So im going to try hold out i think. I think because my chances this months are literally 1 BD 2/3 days before O i dont feel very confident so i think thats helping me wait. Kind think why waste to test! xx

My tests arrived today and I just had to poas haha

I fell asleep and heard a knock on the door, my dh started ringing me like a few seconds after so I thought it may be him. Lo and behold a very surprised delivery guy when I yank open the door looking like I've been asleep for ten years lol.

8dpo smu

Thought I could see a shadow from the 1 min mark, it's still there irl but nothing that my camera can pick up.
Have got 24 more sticks so will be poas twice a day from now until AF shows which should be next Tuesday.

Haven't used these tests before- Safecare onestep brand - but they seem good quality.

20220113_113512.jpg 20220113_113459.jpg

Last edited:
My tests arrived today and I just had to poas haha

I fell asleep and heard a knock on the door, my dh started ringing me like a few seconds after so I thought it may be him. Lo and behold a very surprised delivery guy when I yank open the door looking like I've been asleep for ten years lol.

8dpo smu

Thought I could see a shadow from the 1 min mark, it's still there irl but nothing that my camera can pick up.
Have got 24 more sticks so will be poas twice a day from now until AF shows which should be next Tuesday.

Haven't used these tests before- Safecare onestep brand - but they seem good quality.

View attachment 1105458 View attachment 1105460
I see a shadow too, maybe tomorrow will show something more

At least we aren’t alone in the poas haha
Will be doing another one with smu after I drop the twins at daycare

I gotta say tho that test is the darkest one I’ve had between yesterday and today. I don’t need to squint to see it
I hope tomorrow is darker and it isn’t just playing tricks on me

@HopefulPony and @Nima sorry you’ve maybe missed your windows! Fx for some late ovulation this cycle abd you both get a shot in!

@ehjmorris I see it on there too. Hoping you’re just too early and the next couple of days bring you your BFP.

@Tesh23 i see a line but looks pretty grey to me right now! Hoping the next couple of days bring you some colour!!

AFM- day 2 of EWCM so guessing I’ll ov in about 5 days! So the BDing begins!!

@HopefulPony and @Nima sorry you’ve maybe missed your windows! Fx for some late ovulation this cycle abd you both get a shot in!

@ehjmorris I see it on there too. Hoping you’re just too early and the next couple of days bring you your BFP.

@Tesh23 i see a line but looks pretty grey to me right now! Hoping the next couple of days bring you some colour!!

Good luck :flower:

Good luck :dust:

Yes def looks grey even irl.

Yay for fertile window! Hope you catch that egg! x

How will u feel if u are pregnant again hon.
Wud u be worried becuase it's such a close age gap or do u think u will be happy?

I wud stop the pill now and just start trying now but I'm holding out until Harley is 8 months old b4 we start trying which will be anytime from May 5th onwards. He is just over 4 months old now so not long to wait really.
Can't wait for you to test eeeeek.

Thank you for sharing your experiences <3 you are SO right, every pregnancy is different! I think it's a good idea for you to wait a little bit longer, my midwife says everyone should wait at least a year!

I am super worried about being pregnant, in like every possible way -- my health, being able to care for my 3mo baby properly through the pregnancy and then both at once, finances, my family and ILs will probably not be at all pleased... but at the same time I just want ALL THE BABIES and I will love this LO so much if they're in there! lol

Going to test today, a day early, I haven't puked again but I've had on and off nausea and extra fatigue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->