****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

Just a quick question for those that use ov sticks, which are best? I want to be prepared for when we start ttc again.. I have a box of multiple brands of pregnancy tests already lol

I second easy@home ones I love them they were the best for me xx

I enjoyed the wondfo last cycle :) wider than the one steps i usually use! Think i will continue using those.

Last nights test looked like a shadow this morning it’s definitely a squinter…

hate my camera on the phone, I see it irl hoping it’s not an indent but it is darker than last night

671503BF-5586-4BB2-B5E4-4319A6A35331.jpeg 1575A686-1ECD-4379-BFED-0B45FC464BD4.jpeg

Thank you
I’ll do another tonight but I guess tomorrow will give me a better answer

fingers crossed

Good luck ehjmorris! I see something. :)
Have you had any symptoms this TWW?
I am 9 DPO and all I have noticed is sore boobs.
(Which always happens before AF too). No cramping or anything, so I fear I am out.

hate my camera on the phone, I see it irl hoping it’s not an indent but it is darker than last night

View attachment 1105436 View attachment 1105437
This thread sounds like it's carrying a lot of good luck! I can't see on those ones but aw everyone else can thinking it's my error. Agree faint lines are hard to photograph. Very excited for you fingers crossed they just get darker and that this is it for you xx

My cheapies are definitely looking shadowy still (just did 1 a couple hours after drinking a lot of water it has the shadow) the shadows have colour during the time limits. Feel I'll not be surprised if af comes though. Cm seems really typical. I'm taken aback by my moodiness and grumpiness. Think maybe it's pre period hormones just a strong batch this month. Have noticed periods become more painful recently. Perhaps this is linked to added hormones. I do have a tmi sign that I could be which I had with my pregnancies which is the colour of a specific area down blow. For me that goes purpley blue and it has. But perhaps blood is rushing there for af. However.. as I hadn't been checking during regular cycles there is the possibility this happens to me pre af . I'll be testing constantly now :test:=D>

I happened to scroll through MANY of the pages in the TWW thread that details Symptoms by DPO---and I found the post I made in 2013 with my BFP for DD#2!! I was so shocked to find it. Interestingly, I had very few symptoms that month--namely feeling lightheaded on more than one day and having veiny, swollen boobs.
It was really comforting to see DPO symptoms from a previous pregnancy that I had long since forgot I posted.
With my BFP in 2013, I tested positive at 12DPO with a BFN on 9 DPO.
I am suddenly much more hopeful that my BFN this month at 9 DPO will become a BFP....because I have had similar (few) symptoms this cycle.
It may be a false sense of hope, but for now, I am comforted.

View attachment 1105436 View attachment 1105437
I definitely see something on both. Perhaps the first one slightly more so. Fx they get darker!

@1234boymum fx crossed for progression! Can't wait to see more tests posted soon.

7dpo today and boobs are tender/a bit sore. Don't really feel much. Was so irritable this morning when I woke up and from a few minutes later I've been in such a great mood lol. Probably because the scale gave me good news this morning - I have lost 5.5lbs in 3 weeks! Which I am thrilled about. Or it good be the Vit D3 doing it's magic.

My tests haven't been shipped yet. I'm kinda glad as it keeps me from testing too early. @sallyhansen76 yes I will be testing as soon as they arrive! My patience has worn thin haha

I happened to scroll through MANY of the pages in the TWW thread that details Symptoms by DPO---and I found the post I made in 2013 with my BFP for DD#2!! I was so shocked to find it. Interestingly, I had very few symptoms that month--namely feeling lightheaded on more than one day and having veiny, swollen boobs.
It was really comforting to see DPO symptoms from a previous pregnancy that I had long since forgot I posted.
With my BFP in 2013, I tested positive at 12DPO with a BFN on 9 DPO.
I am suddenly much more hopeful that my BFN this month at 9 DPO will become a BFP....because I have had similar (few) symptoms this cycle.
It may be a false sense of hope, but for now, I am comforted.

Aww that is really really lovely and sounds promising for you :dust:

I definitely see something on both. Perhaps the first one slightly more so. Fx they get darker!

@1234boymum fx crossed for progression! Can't wait to see more tests posted soon.

7dpo today and boobs are tender/a bit sore. Don't really feel much. Was so irritable this morning when I woke up and from a few minutes later I've been in such a great mood lol. Probably because the scale gave me good news this morning - I have lost 5.5lbs in 3 weeks! Which I am thrilled about. Or it good be the Vit D3 doing it's magic.

My tests haven't been shipped yet. I'm kinda glad as it keeps me from testing too early. @sallyhansen76 yes I will be testing as soon as they arrive! My patience has worn thin haha

Congratulations that's a great rapid weight loss u must be on cloud 9 :flower: hope this is your lucky month good luck for when your tests do arrive. How many days until you'd consider testing?

@1234boymum thank you :flower: it's great to celebrate the small wins while ttc!

I think the earliest I would test would be 8dpo (which is actually tomorrow) if my tests arrive. I have a feeling they may only get here on Friday. I have a bang on schedule 12 day lp so if it's bfn I only have to go through a few days of driving myself crazy with tests and lines haha

I ordered this fibroid tonic to help shrink my fibroid if no bfp this cycle. Very good reviews and success stories so have postponed my surgery to see if I can get rid of it naturally first. I don't think my remaining tube is blocked but if no luck for the next 2-3 more cycles I will go back my gynae to check on the fibroid and remaining tube. Have had almost none of my usual tww cramps so that's def a good thing. Small wins!

Good luck ehjmorris! I see something. :)
Have you had any symptoms this TWW?
I am 9 DPO and all I have noticed is sore boobs.
(Which always happens before AF too). No cramping or anything, so I fear I am out.

thank you I’ve tested again cause I’m crazy like that haha and I used clearblue cross one and frer and both at 2mm have squinters
Yes I’ve had sore boobs too especially hard to lay on my stomach and creamy cm that’s about it oh and gas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->