****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

@ehjmorris I see it. Fx it gets darker!

7dpo for me today. Not really feeling any symptoms. I have some frer coming tomorrow but trying to hold out until saturday before I test.

I definitely see something on both. Perhaps the first one slightly more so. Fx they get darker!

@1234boymum fx crossed for progression! Can't wait to see more tests posted soon.

7dpo today and boobs are tender/a bit sore. Don't really feel much. Was so irritable this morning when I woke up and from a few minutes later I've been in such a great mood lol. Probably because the scale gave me good news this morning - I have lost 5.5lbs in 3 weeks! Which I am thrilled about. Or it good be the Vit D3 doing it's magic.

My tests haven't been shipped yet. I'm kinda glad as it keeps me from testing too early. @sallyhansen76 yes I will be testing as soon as they arrive! My patience has worn thin haha
Congratulations on the weight loss!
I bet your glad they aren’t here yet for temptation lol I have no patience

[QU:happydance:OTE="Tesh23, post: 39554638, member: 556209"]@1234boymum thank you :flower: it's great to celebrate the small wins while ttc!

I think the earliest I would test would be 8dpo (which is actually tomorrow) if my tests arrive. I have a feeling they may only get here on Friday. I have a bang on schedule 12 day lp so if it's bfn I only have to go through a few days of driving myself crazy with tests and lines haha

I ordered this fibroid tonic to help shrink my fibroid if no bfp this cycle. Very good reviews and success stories so have postponed my surgery to see if I can get rid of it naturally first. I don't think my remaining tube is blocked but if no luck for the next 2-3 more cycles I will go back my gynae to check on the fibroid and remaining tube. Have had almost none of my usual tww cramps so that's def a good thing. Small wins![/QUOTE]

Not long til you can get testing then :happydance:

That product sounds good with all the reviews as reassurance, great if it can be done without the surgery for you xx

@ehjmorris thank you :flower: I can see the lines on both the frer and cb. Really hope they get darker x

@salamander91 cycle buddies - am also 7dpo and tests arriving tomorrow. I think I may just cave tomorrow and break them in haha

@ehjmorris thank you :flower: I can see the lines on both the frer and cb. Really hope they get darker x

@salamander91 cycle buddies - am also 7dpo and tests arriving tomorrow. I think I may just cave tomorrow and break them in haha

Clearly I thought it was thursday when I posted that this morning. I'm actually 6dpo and tests coming on friday :rofl: good luck :dust:

I will be starting to test on Friday and trying to stay hopeful about this cycle. Feeling bloated my girls are sore and feeling some cramps.

Good luck ladies !! :flower:
:dust:

We are officially out this month :( it’s CD16 and we haven’t had a chance to try yet due to illness, next opportunity would be at the weekend which will be too late :( feeling crappy.

So sorry @HopefulPony :( , it's so hard to miss a month just because of circumstances. I hope we are not going to miss it too. We have one chance this month and it's tomorrow on day 16 too, but for me it's too early. Afterwards our donor is going on vacation. I hope to ovulate bit earlier than in the past few months.

So sorry @HopefulPony :( , it's so hard to miss a month just because of circumstances. I hope we are not going to miss it too. We have one chance this month and it's tomorrow on day 16 too, but for me it's too early. Afterwards our donor is going on vacation. I hope to ovulate bit earlier than in the past few months.
Oh no, not you too! Hoping that you ovulate earlier than usual!

Sorry @HopefulPony maybe you might ovulate a little later this month?

tested with fmu frer and it’s bfn, I did get up to pee twice through the night tho, but my pee is still mainly concentrated
I will try afternoon pee and see how I go :( was so excited there for a minute.

We are officially out this month :( it’s CD16 and we haven’t had a chance to try yet due to illness, next opportunity would be at the weekend which will be too late :( feeling crappy.
I'm sorry you missed your chance for this month. Hope next month you get a lot more in and have a great chance.

Sorry @HopefulPony maybe you might ovulate a little later this month?

tested with fmu frer and it’s bfn, I did get up to pee twice through the night tho, but my pee is still mainly concentrated
I will try afternoon pee and see how I go :( was so excited there for a minute.
Sorry about the bfn good luck this afternoon

It’s all good think it’s just the bad indents.
I really gotta learn my lesson on testing early

I actually think I’m gonna hold out two days and test again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"