****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

Technically I’m not ttc and dh wouldn’t come near me because he wants to try.. but I gave in because I couldn’t go from being really active to nothing.
unsure of dpo or whether I have ov at all..
Decided to dip a test because well why not.
I’m pretty sure these are faulty tests though.

pics for the fun of it..

0FA4BA4B-80AD-4C17-9425-CB769CE8B0F4.jpeg FF99A040-D596-43EA-A029-EA9553A1B2C6.jpeg E835F5CC-F0F7-4F84-B8EE-E0D0FA8DC115.jpeg

Morning ladies. So 10dpo today fmu. I swear I saw something at the minute mark and it was still there at 3 mins when I took the pics... It's a serious squinter so don't really think I can trust it, but let me know what you think. Sorry, the lighting at 5.30am here is sooo bad so the pics are a bit grainy. The line did seem to have colour to it but I'm not sure. Also these are 25miu tests lol

From yesterday evening I have been getting a lot of thin clear cm (literally looks like water). This morning TMI, it literally dripped out when I did my cp check. It's very different for me as I never have had this type of cm so thought it was worth mentioning. No more pink since the morning of 9dpo.

Been having stretching pinching feelings in my uterus last night and on and off backache (this happens when AF is on the way).

Will test again smu or this afternoon! Happy squinting haha

20220115_053951.jpg 20220115_053807.jpg

Last edited:
Morning ladies. So 10dpo today fmu. I swear I saw something at the minute mark and it was still there at 3 mins when I took the pics... It's a serious squinter so don't really think I can trust it, but let me know what you think. Sorry, the lighting at 5.30am here is sooo bad so the pics are a bit grainy. The line did seem to have colour to it but I'm not sure. Also these are 25miu tests lol

From yesterday evening I have been getting a lot of thin clear cm (literally looks like water). This morning TMI, it literally dripped out when I did my cp check. It's very different for me as I never have had this type of cm so thought it was worth mentioning. No more pink since the morning of 9dpo.

Been having stretching pinching feelings in my uterus last night and on and off backache (this happens when AF is on the way).

Will test again smu or this afternoon! Happy squinting haha

View attachment 1105520 View attachment 1105521

Not yet on those 1s sorry. Not anything thick. But hoping it's there and growing all the time :flower:

@1234boymum yes I have done another one and don't see anything. Having terrible backache so AF is probably on the way bleh

Mad at 1 step tests. Had a thick faint line this morning. Wish there were better standards on the tests all us ladies are using x

Mad at 1 step tests. Had a thick faint line this morning. Wish there were better standards on the tests all us ladies are using x
True, unfortunately most of these are mass produced in China and you never know what type of batch you're going to get.

I have never really had much luck with IC's I usually get them to pass the time in tww. I think I have reached that point where I will wait for AF if no positive today. AF's due Tuesday so not a long wait for me. I started my fibroid tonic today so hopefully I will have a better cycle for the next one. If no signs of AF on Tuesday will test again

Be very careful with one step my love this was just water :shrug: x

View attachment 1105527

True, unfortunately most of these are mass produced in China and you never know what type of batch you're going to get.

I have never really had much luck with IC's I usually get them to pass the time in tww. I think I have reached that point where I will wait for AF if no positive today. AF's due Tuesday so not a long wait for me. I started my fibroid tonic today so hopefully I will have a better cycle for the next one. If no signs of AF on Tuesday will test again

Tdog thankyou hundred percent not getting excited [-(

Tesh23 hope the fibroid tonic works wonders for you :hugs:no further testing sounds good and empowering wish I had your restraint xx

Tdog thankyou hundred percent not getting excited [-(

Tesh23 hope the fibroid tonic works wonders for you :hugs:no further testing sounds good and empowering wish I had your restraint xx

I really hate to be that person to be the Baker of bad news :shrug: I don't like to see ladies getting excited over probably nothing xx

Pink cm with two bright specks of blood when checking cp this evening. AF on her way. Very strange short luteal phase this cycle only 10 days it seems from a normal 12 day lp.

Good luck to everyone still testing. Will be on here rooting for you :flower:

BFN today at 12 dpo. AF due the 17th.
I am bummed but not utterly crushed like last month.
I am beginning to fear that my age may be a bigger obstacle than I thought.
I think next month we will NTNP; no OPKs temping or anything extra. No timed sex. I am tired of trying so hard for nothing.

BFN today at 12 dpo. AF due the 17th.
I am bummed but not utterly crushed like last month.
I am beginning to fear that my age may be a bigger obstacle than I thought.
I think next month we will NTNP; no OPKs temping or anything extra. No timed sex. I am tired of trying so hard for nothing.

NTNP sounds lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->