****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

Sorry to hear about the long periods.. ever since my ectopic my pain less periods became about 2 days longer and very painful. It probably had a lot to do with growing fibroids I suspect due to estrogen dominance. This cycle I am going to just be taking my fibroid tonic to balance out my estrogen and progesterone and hopefully shrink the fibroids. This should also help with painful periods and mid cycle spotting fx. My cycle is bang on schedule 26 days.
This cycle I started on Omega 3, Folate and Vitamin D supplements which did help a lot with my pms, moods and I did experience less cramping this tww.

We may be cycle buddies this next cycle- started spotting red with clots when I've been to the loo this afternoon so should be able to record CD1 tomorrow 17/01.

How long is your cycle? Other than the long periods so you suffer with anything else? I think temping and opks should really help pinpoint any changes.

Oh this cycle I also started my dh on omega 3, zinc, vit c and folic. It has really improved the quality and quantity of the spermies (tmi!) but worth mentioning in case it helps.
Cd1 definitely today, glad it didn’t decide to dick me around this month lol it took 4 days of spotting/brown last month to actually start.

Um apart from being overweight for my height and age, although I was my lightest since having the twins at the end of 2020 but put it all back on :-(

I think that’s it, I am trying to get back tino eating healthier and working out again mainly just for my sanity.

it’s so weird we were so lucky not to have any trouble conceiving the others, I will look into vitamins but not sure which ones etc

I figure it will happen when it’s meant to happen

@1234boymum thanks it's definitely pink

So happy for you :happydance::yipee:

Cd1 definitely today, glad it didn’t decide to dick me around this month lol it took 4 days of spotting/brown last month to actually start.

Um apart from being overweight for my height and age, although I was my lightest since having the twins at the end of 2020 but put it all back on :-(

I think that’s it, I am trying to get back tino eating healthier and working out again mainly just for my sanity.

it’s so weird we were so lucky not to have any trouble conceiving the others, I will look into vitamins but not sure which ones etc

I figure it will happen when it’s meant to happen

<3:hug::hugs2: Good luck with your plan glad u didnt get kept waiting longer too. We have a similar thing going on. Previous quick conceptions. Got weight right down after our last then put it back on. Wish u every success with it xx

So happy for you :happydance::yipee:

<3:hug::hugs2: Good luck with your plan glad u didnt get kept waiting longer too. We have a similar thing going on. Previous quick conceptions. Got weight right down after our last then put it back on. Wish u every success with it xx
Thank you, you too

Cd21 of a 28day cycle (usually) woke with cramps and pink with red streaked cm.. not sure what’s going on as I don’t spot in the run up to af.

I did a frer because I just don’t feel well.. my stomach is in bits and I’m very constipated which Iv had with my last 3 girls.. not sure if my camera picked it up but I don’t even need a flash light to see this line.
One step is negative I think..

E221CCF7-DDA0-4C68-A8B2-7CD4C5B7C61D.jpeg 731361E0-896F-46B9-828A-EB8A95B4529E.jpeg

I think I’m counting that test as bfn.. the line is there but I was fooled last month by horrid indents and we didn’t bd much this month..

I am pretty sure I ovulated over the weekend as I had a ton of watery, clear cm, we had no chance of bd’ing as we had our four kids, plus three boys and three girls in our hotel room overnight! :) plus I haven’t been feeling good (cold wise). So I guess I just wait for AF..I won’t be testing at all this month!

Just catching up. BNB isn't an option for me during the weekends. Just get extremely busy.

@ehjmorris Sorry AF arrived, but glad it didn't string you along. xxx
@elencor Sorry for AF :hugs:
@swedengirl Sorry Covid got you! Hopefully it doesn't hit too bad, or interfer too much.
@wrapunzel Sorry those turned out to be evaps! Horrid tests! :hugs:
@KitteyKat2010 Sorry you didn't get a BD session this month. Good luck next month! Take the time to relax :)
@NightFlower i see a pink line on your recent one, good luck for your next test, i ll be impatiently stalking!
@Mummy23beauts that frer looks promising but I understand your hesitance. Keep testing!
@tdog Can't believe that was their response, then again, they are saying anything to protect their brand.....They are in it for the money, they don't realize the pain and suffering it causes.

AFM - 6dpo. Will MAYBE start testing tomorrow.....

AF got me today. After 3 cycles of TTC with opks, timed BD, charting, symptom watching, etc I am tired. It is really too stressful.
My husband and I have decided to NTNP from now on; no opks, no timed BD, no obsessing.
Just sex when we truly want to.
If it happens, it happens.
I want to shift my focus to increasing my good health and exercise.
Let nature take control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->