****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

Apart from the miscarriage where I bled the day after I had a positive test and continued on and off for 4 weeks.
I’ve never had spotting/bleeding in pregnancy.

if I ovulated on the 7th like I thought instead on the Monday I would be 11dpo instead of 15.

the bleeding first day was just brown stringy mucus,
Yesterday started as red so thought yep it’s definitely starting but them stopped apart from smears when wiping.
I’ve only used two pads and not come close to filling them yesterday and today.
(I did change them though for hygiene)

could it be implantation? Maybe took a while to come down I don’t know
It’s sounds very much like implantation, with my last daughter I bled for 2days I was adamant my period had started but my partner made me test and the bleeding stopped the night of the 2nd day.

Frer are super dodgy I just check my app and.. well I tested wayyyyy to early so any lines were definitely not positives.

5B93DECE-26BA-429A-B9F2-6D57EFAA6A7D.png

Just checking in to say we might not have missed the egg after all - we tried on Saturday and then on Monday my partner had lots of watery CM so she thinks she ovulated then.

@ehjmorris I can see lines! Praying they turn into more solid lines for you x

After 3-4 days of spotting AF showed up bang on schedule- never let's me down that one lol

On to next cycle, best of luck to everyone still testing. To all those who git AF, will see you in the Feb testing thread ;) :flower:

@ehjmorris I can see lines! Praying they turn into more solid lines for you x

After 3-4 days of spotting AF showed up bang on schedule- never let's me down that one lol

On to next cycle, best of luck to everyone still testing. To all those who git AF, will see you in the Feb testing thread ;) :flower:
I’m sorry AF arrived :(

Bummer tesh! good luck for next cycle!

Ehj here’s to hoping it’s just early and some darker tests soon provide more clarity!

Sorry @Mummy23beauts they really know how to get your hopes up.
When will you be testing again?

@BM1986 welcome and goodluck

@Tesh23 sorry about af and goodluck for next cycle

I am not convinced these are anything. Same squinter this morning on both tests again but on a 2hr hold cause had to pee during night.

had more red bleeding but stopped again this morning. I’m not liking my chances this is viable or anything at all.

Sorry @Mummy23beauts they really know how to get your hopes up.
When will you be testing again?

@BM1986 welcome and goodluck

@Tesh23 sorry about af and goodluck for next cycle

I am not convinced these are anything. Same squinter this morning on both tests again but on a 2hr hold cause had to pee during night.

had more red bleeding but stopped again this morning. I’m not liking my chances this is viable or anything at all.
I already did lol.. once you start it’s hard to stop.
I’m so sorry about the tests and the weird af.

Has anyone experienced lightning crotch during their TWW? I’ve only ever had it during pregnancy and wondering if it means anything. This might be our last month trying so trying not to read into it too much!!

No more testing for me, tmi but just had a big gush of red. So possibly chemical (again!)
Those lines were definitely there.

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong

A7FC4681-029F-4391-AE65-F4309F45EEBF.jpeg 1C854C76-4B9A-4133-8209-01CA6F473EC8.jpeg 97B87C16-486E-480F-9D45-C9D9E733614E.jpeg I decided to post instead of lurk today. I’m sorry to those who was hoping for a bfp this month but af came. :hugs:

I didn’t plan to be in the TWW ever again because my kids are older. But I felt a little off last week. I tested on Friday and had what I thought was a possible bfp. Then nothing but bfn so I think the Friday test was just a dud with dye run. I have been testing almost every day since then and all bfn. Today at was due. I thought I saw a spot this morning and assumed I would see her later today. So far she has not showed. I decided to test again and got a shadow line. Thing is that I can’t tell if there is any color. Even in person I can’t tell. I can see the line but just not sure if this is positive or just a really really bad Evap line. I could sure use your opinions!

Salty that looks like a very obvious positive from here :-k i’m not sure what outcome you’re hoping for but good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->