****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

Pretty sure I had a loss I'm cd2 today and it was so heavy overnight I had to keep getting up to change liner. I feel so gross sorry tmi. I'm crushed
On to February

Good luck ladies

Sorry love :hugs: :hugs: xx

Smu.. at this point my head is frazzled
Same test just pic taken in different areas of the house because my lighting is poo

View attachment 1105661 View attachment 1105662 View attachment 1105663 View attachment 1105664

Pic 3 looks promising good luck xx

Pretty sure I had a loss I'm cd2 today and it was so heavy overnight I had to keep getting up to change liner. I feel so gross sorry tmi. I'm crushed
On to February

Good luck ladies

So sorry for what you are going through poor thing. Big hugs x

Testing sometime this week! Not very hopeful that will be positive so we only bd’d a few times this month. But I guess like they say…it only takes once! :) I have no odd symptoms or anything yet. I will probably wait until Friday or next weekend to test.

So sorry @NightFlower everything crossed this month will be the one!

Finally got my peak opk! I think im cd15 today. Havent managed to bd since wednesday (cd11!). My chronic headaches are back have been full on for a month and they just make me so tired by the end of the day. We're going to try bd tonight and tomorrow! Fingers crossed.

Last night had a dream the hubby rejected me for sexy time haha woke up a bit sad lol

Sorry for the bfn @Mummy23beauts hopefully there is time for them to come back and go full force! (I think i can see it on your smu pics but my phone goes crazy when i click on the pics :( )

I got my bfp, clearblue digital 6 day sooner.. I can’t take a picture because my youngest child seems to be glued to my side at the minute. But I am so happy.

I new you would :wohoo: :yipee: congratulations xx

Mummy huuuuge congrats!!! Sticky vibes your way!

Thankyou ladies, I haven’t told dh yet I want to make sure I at least make it to 6weeks because if my previous losses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->