• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

I was aiming to test tomorrow. Im around 11/12dpo id normally be spotting by now but nothing however im so so crampy.
I took these tests before and swear theres lines. Ive never had an evap on these before either unlike all the other ones.
Trying not to get too excited because of the cramps But am i going insane or is there a second line??? Im on Cycle 14 of TTC…

View attachment 1105302
I see it clear as day!! Congrats!!

I was aiming to test tomorrow. Im around 11/12dpo id normally be spotting by now but nothing however im so so crampy.
I took these tests before and swear theres lines. Ive never had an evap on these before either unlike all the other ones.
Trying not to get too excited because of the cramps But am i going insane or is there a second line??? Im on Cycle 14 of TTC…

View attachment 1105302
deffo the start of something, maybe get a first response

Cycle Day 8, and I’m already getting a second line on my OPK. I am very excited to see this as it could be a hint that my cycles are going back to normal. :happydance:

FD33B517-5D7A-471B-A523-335C1A08F546.jpeg

View attachment 1105302
Those are definitely positive congratulations

dannie that is a very obvious BFP! congratulations! I always have af cramps in pregnancy, especially early on. sending sticky vibes your way <3

Thanks lovely ladies. Ive had some horror evaps in the past so dont want to get myself too excited. Will do a frer in the morning and pray i see 2 solid lines xx

@danniemum2be I see that clear as day I'd say this is a :bfp: :wohoo: xx

@PinkCupcakes yey for the ovulated on your own I'm so happy to hear that :) just hope they progress for you and it isn't a awful test xx

@tdog thank you! Here’s the test now completely dry.. I can see it in real life but it wasn’t there right away so I have no idea.

634085DD-42A5-4F87-A765-D4064338279C.jpeg

View attachment 1105302

i can definitely see lines (im terrible at seeing them!) hopefully this is it for you xxx

View attachment 1105302
I definitely see those! Goodluck for your next test
Hope this is it for you

Speaking of horrible evaps, I’m really not liking these wondfos anymore. I did test two days ago just to test it out before I get closer to testing date. And then I did today cause haha impatient i think im only 2dpo as I ran out of opks but got a pretty dark line on Saturday.

these came up on three tests within 1 minute and were pink. Second test is them dried.

Oh weird feeling going on in uterus since last night for a good hour last night I was having like a tightening/bubbling feeling in uterus and it’s started again tonight ? Anyone every have this?

A188AE1B-2D88-4AE0-90E7-AD16203B9F9F.jpeg 251E1E16-FEFD-4037-A424-58C21098B4E6.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->