****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

That sounds lovely @Mummy23beauts
I'm waiting too. Last loss I told him about really took him for a ride. So I'll hold out until our next weekend together just the two of us (the 6th feb). I should be 'safer' then and 5w4d,

Congratulations sally! I bet it hits you when the line is blazing positive. What wonderful news!!

BFP ladies — have you told your SO’s yet?
I told OH the day after my first positive once I confirmed with a FRER and digi. I ran out and got a baby grow with ‘i love my daddy’ and popped it in a box with the pregnancy tests. Was planning to wait for our anniversary which was 10 days later but couldnt hold the excitement in xxx

Congratulations to the BFPs!! Praying for a safe 9 months!
I totally get waiting to tell your partners, in our case the infertility journey is affecting my husband pretty much lately and I know he'd be heartbroken with another loss

Big congrats ladies! I didn’t tell my OH straight away either. I wanted to wait till it was a nice strong line so I think around 3 or 4 days after missed period. So excited to see some bfps, keep posting your tests please!

That sounds lovely @Mummy23beauts
I'm waiting too. Last loss I told him about really took him for a ride. So I'll hold out until our next weekend together just the two of us (the 6th feb). I should be 'safer' then and 5w4d,
Awe. Sally, so happy for you!

Big congrats ladies! I didn’t tell my OH straight away either. I wanted to wait till it was a nice strong line so I think around 3 or 4 days after missed period. So excited to see some bfps, keep posting your tests please!
Hi Lucy! How are you doing!?

Can I join the group ? Me an my OH have been on a break from ttc for awhile due to ovulation issues but this month I think things may be looking up an I need advice if possible.
Of course! Join. Lots of us here

Hi everyone! I am 8dpo today and I am dying to test. The wait is killing me. I don't know how you ladies do this cycle after cycle, you are amazing!

I have a CB Digi but after reading literally every page in the dpo symptoms thread I'm determined not to test until Friday/12 dpo. I definitely don't feel like I usually do leading up to AF.. so we'll see if that's a fluke or not.

Now let's just hope I can make it! Willpower!!

:dust:

Omg @sallyhansen76 amazing news to come onto today! Congratulations hun! :)

We managed 3 BD sessions sunday lol then tried again last night but he pulled out because he thought i was in pain (ovulation pains) :( so i will see if he may wanna go just one last time tonight as my opk is still kind of dark? Not what youd count as positive but darker than i thought it would be. He was exhausted last night too so i feel bad asking but im also so over ttc and just want to be pregnant!

Im so happy seeing so many bfp in this months thread! Hopefully its a lucky one

Can I join the group ? Me an my OH have been on a break from ttc for awhile due to ovulation issues but this month I think things may be looking up an I need advice if possible.

Welcome to the thread, nice to hear you feel it may a special month for you. Hopefully some of us can help you with the advice you need :flower: good luck :dust:

Hi @elmum thanks for checking in. I’m in the thick of the nausea stage but trying to remind myself it’s all for a good cause. Hope you’re doing well? So happy to see some lines this month!

@Lucy3 yes! It will all be worth it when you have your precious LO in your arms.
I am doing okay. Currently 11 or 12 dpo and haven’t tested in a couple of days. Felt really good about this month, but just not sure now

Yay BFPS I'm so happy for you @sallyhansen76 @Mummy23beauts praying for supper sticky beans and a very healthy happy 9 months.

Good luck to the other ladies hope the last week of Jan brings many more BFPs.

So sorry to those that have had losses and AF sending warm hugs.

I'm feeling so much better now ladies. My DS is back at school now and DD tests are almost negative so covid is nearly gone yay.

Can't believe Jan is almost over. I was gonna stop the pill in March and still mite yet or I may wait and stop in April with the plan to start trying May still.
Can't wait to be joining you all officially and start posting my OPKs and HPTs.
I do keep getting discouraged tho I keep thinking of my age and that there's a good chance it may not happen I don't like being negative but these doughts keep creeping in. ](*,)

Hi! Yes of course, ask away :)

@elmum Good luck! You are pretty strong to hold out testing! :)

@AlwaysTheAunt sounds like you got some good chances! Wow three times in one day?! Mine struggles if we do more than 2 days in a row. Hee hee.

So I broke down and used the cb digi @ 9dpo this morning and it gave me a not pregnant then jumped to error? So yeah I opened it up and I know they a have 2 lines but.. there was 2 lines, and it's driving me nuts. Gonna run to Walmart this afternoon and get some cheapies and a FRER lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->