****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

Tdog I definitely see that line. When are you testing again?

Hey ladies a huge congratulations on bfp, right I have the implant in (so so sorry if this upsets anyone this is not my intentions at all) I'm so paranoid so I tested with a strip test and faint line u mean like one of them can't capture on photo line, so got some frer anyone seeing this? Am I just going mental? Again so sorry if upsets anyone xx

View attachment 1105712 View attachment 1105713 View attachment 1105714 View attachment 1105715
I can see a line on 2nd and third FRER pic

@gigglebox I'll be testing after I've done school run so probably about 3 hours yet xx

Tdog have read that first response have lowered threshold to detect any hcg. Non pregnant women can hold low levels for diff reasons. Hope that helps.

Tdog have read that first response have lowered threshold to detect any hcg. Non pregnant women can hold low levels for diff reasons. Hope that helps.

Thanks love I'll be testing again when I get home :) xx

I actually read a study that found first response ("6 days sooner", not rapid) detected (in a lab) as low as 5.5hcg. Pretty crazy! What amount of hcg can appear in a non-pregnant person is debatable as I understand; some say < 3, some < 5, some < 10 :shrug:

looking forward to the next test!

Hey ladies,

Haven't been on here for quite some time. I had a PE in August related to a blood disorder I didn't know I had (factor 2) which could be why I can't conceive or have a pregnany without having a miscarriage.
We did an all natural Frozen embryo cycle and I had the transfer last Thursday so I'm 6dp5dt. With a grade B embryo.
I was naughty and tested today 3rd morning urine.
Blood test isn't till Monday so far away

20220126_094713.jpg 20220126_094713.jpg

That is a blazing positive!!! congratulations!!! are there any protocols you have to do now knowing about the blood issue? (like how some ladies have to take aspirin, etc.?)

I have to take 90mg of lovenox twice daily and it is not cheap .:-( But this is our last go around so we are happy we discovered that, just wish it wouldn't have been in the middle of a cycle. The wait was 5 months after to ensure the lovenox was preventing any more blood clots and let my lungs recover. So lovenox injections, progesterone injections, and Estrace pills. Human pin cushion. The progesterone is for 10 weeks and lovenox is throughout whole pregnancy and than 6 weeks postpartum

Hey ladies,

Haven't been on here for quite some time. I had a PE in August related to a blood disorder I didn't know I had (factor 2) which could be why I can't conceive or have a pregnany without having a miscarriage.
We did an all natural Frozen embryo cycle and I had the transfer last Thursday so I'm 6dp5dt. With a grade B embryo.
I was naughty and tested today 3rd morning urine.
Blood test isn't till Monday so far away

View attachment 1105722 View attachment 1105723

Congratulations!!!!

Woohoo Bre that is so cool! Very few of us will every get to see our babies that young :haha: so sorry about all the injections :( baby is worth it all but what a pain.

btw I just learned about the “zinc spark” you might be interested in. Basically it happns the moment an egg is fertilized; it kind of explodes with zinc and illuminates for a second around the zygote. How cool is that?! Look it up on YouTube. Totally awesome. Your photo reminded me of it so thought I’d share ^_^

Ready for photo shoot of frer oh and one test strip :rofl: xx
Had to have at an angle on one because I couldn't get good pic :shrug: xx

20220126_180250.jpg 20220126_181635.jpg 20220126_181656.jpg 20220126_181734.jpg 20220126_181752.jpg

I see it tdog but I don’t trust it tbh.
Maybe it’s time to seriously discuss taking out the implant if you want to actively ttc? I know you’re two minds about it buy surely you’re leaning one way…?

I see it tdog but I don’t trust it tbh.
Maybe it’s time to seriously discuss taking out the implant if you want to actively ttc? I know you’re two minds about it buy surely you’re leaning one way…?

I honestly would in a heart beat but its him like he says he hasn't got age on his side :shrug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->