****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

I see it tdog but I don’t trust it tbh.
Maybe it’s time to seriously discuss taking out the implant if you want to actively ttc? I know you’re two minds about it buy surely you’re leaning one way…?

And I don't trust it either I've been so stung by frer and these tests strips seems we can't trust anything lol xx

Congratulations to all the BFP's..seems like a good new year thread! :)

Lightning, if you want to show us the line we would love to see! I hope that it isnt AF coming and another chemical and I hope that you can get something to help with your condition.

AFM - Sorry I've been absent. Kinda gave up on TTC as it was too heartbreaking with faint lines each month, just feel like at our age I am fighting a loosing battle plus I've had some worrying health issues. Am considering trying next month and cant see us ever using contraceptives so maybe there is always a miracle chance? I will join the February thread if anyone makes one..it's my birthday month too so maybe it could be lucky?

:flow:<3:flow:<3:flow:<3
Good to see you back Dee! Hope we both get our sticky soon!

This is the line I couldn't get a very good photo, but it's way too faint, and I'm spotting this morning so I think I'm out already.

IMG_20220127_082145.jpg IMG_20220126_084420.jpg

I honestly would in a heart beat but its him like he says he hasn't got age on his side :shrug: xx
Just chiming in… my dh is 61 and we have a 3yo. It keeps him young. He has no regrets. Obviously everyone has to do what makes them comfortable and happy, but age isn’t the only consideration. I have always said you won’t regret the children you have, but you might regret the one you wanted and didn’t have. I hope he will come around for you.

Just chiming in… my dh is 61 and we have a 3yo. It keeps him young. He has no regrets. Obviously everyone has to do what makes them comfortable and happy, but age isn’t the only consideration. I have always said you won’t regret the children you have, but you might regret the one you wanted and didn’t have. I hope he will come around for you.

Thank you love Paul's 55 he has a aneurysm so he worried about that mostly he worries that the kids won't no who he is :shrug: xx

QUOTE="sallyhansen76, post: 39556073, member: 215075"]That sounds lovely @Mummy23beauts
I'm waiting too. Last loss I told him about really took him for a ride. So I'll hold out until our next weekend together just the two of us (the 6th feb). I should be 'safer' then and 5w4d,[/QUOTE]

I caved and told my husband but I feel like we are both so unsure that this will continue we don’t know how to feel/think. I kind of wish I waited like you. I don’t think I’ll feel convinced until around 6 weeks either. Will you go for a blood test confirmation? I’m too petrified to even call and book. Can I ask how you are feeling symptom wise?

Aww BM I’m sure he is happy you told him. He may have been bothered down he road to find out you hid it for a length of time. Just relax and try to enjoy it!

New tests and bare withe as there's a load of photos :rofl: :loopy:

20220127_104814.jpg 20220127_104749.jpg 20220127_080859.jpg 20220127_080830.jpg 20220127_080814.jpg

I definitely see that and hoping it's just that for you spotting and it doesn't turn into something more.xx
Thank you. Still just spotting ATM but it's black now which is usually AF. This has happened every cycle since July. Positive tests followed by AF so I'm not feeling confident. I had my follow up blood test today for the antiphospholipid syndrome so hopefully dr appt in a couple of weeks will give me definite answers and a solution. [-o&lt;

QUOTE="sallyhansen76, post: 39556073, member: 215075"]That sounds lovely @Mummy23beauts
I'm waiting too. Last loss I told him about really took him for a ride. So I'll hold out until our next weekend together just the two of us (the 6th feb). I should be 'safer' then and 5w4d,

I caved and told my husband but I feel like we are both so unsure that this will continue we don’t know how to feel/think. I kind of wish I waited like you. I don’t think I’ll feel convinced until around 6 weeks either. Will you go for a blood test confirmation? I’m too petrified to even call and book. Can I ask how you are feeling symptom wise?[/QUOTE]
I haven’t had any symptoms yet I’m hoping not to get sickness as bad as I usually do.. my boobs are sore I’m a tummy sleeper and that’s gone out of the window.
I can’t book in until 8weeks so have to wait but I’ll get a scan around 8/9weeks as I’m classed as high risk.
Usually dh knows before I do but he’s not caught in yet even though I am getting through packets of crunchies and sweet popcorn (not really wanting hot food atm). I totally understand how you are feeling thats why I haven’t told dh yet it’s like I’m waiting for something bad to happen. Fx we both make it :dust:

Sorry ladies, haven't really caught up, I know I'm missing a bunch of tests and awesome things. I'll be back once I catch my breath

I had faint lines yeterday on FRER and BFN this morning on my ultra sensitive.

So although I had a positive DIGI, and haven't started bleeding yet. I'm afraid I am losing this baby...again.

all I can say is huge hugs to you ladies.Hang in there, I have no doubts you all will be holding your bundles, even if it takes longer than desired.

@Lightning7 I am so sorry this isn't going the way you hoped, but I'd bet once you have a solution from the dr things will go well. I am sorry for all of your losses, but that is encouraging as far as conceiving goes. Hopefully your journey to a sticky pregnancy is soon to come to fruition <3

@Deethehippy
So good to see you back hon.
Let's hope this year brings u that surprise pregnancy I'm really rooting for you hon.

@tdog
Oooow I see lines too hon.
I've actually heard Frer have upped thre threshold now and they are now 12. Something mlU.
Makes sense becuase My frer got darker alot faster with my 2 year old.
With my youngest u actually found ICs alot better than frer.
It's strange because u have the implant and that was always so reliable for me. I had one pregnancy scare the 6 years I was on it but did a test and then started bleeding avoid a hour later. Typical lol.
Are you going to keep on testing?

@Lightning7
I was also on asrpin through my whole pregnancy. After all the losses i was advised by a fertility doctor to start taking it as soon as I show any lines on a test. Even very faint lines. So I started it at 10dpo and took it the whole way through.

@salamander91
There's a lady on here that has Lupus and she just had her baby girl a few weeks ago.
Rooting for u hon.

@Mummy23beauts
Have u done any other tests hon? If ure test is getting darker than that can be a good sign. I really hope this is ure rainbow.

@Deethehippy
So good to see you back hon.
Let's hope this year brings u that surprise pregnancy I'm really rooting for you hon.

@tdog
Oooow I see lines too hon.
I've actually heard Frer have upped thre threshold now and they are now 12. Something mlU.
Makes sense becuase My frer got darker alot faster with my 2 year old.
With my youngest u actually found ICs alot better than frer.
It's strange because u have the implant and that was always so reliable for me. I had one pregnancy scare the 6 years I was on it but did a test and then started bleeding avoid a hour later. Typical lol.
Are you going to keep on testing?

@Lightning7
I was also on asrpin through my whole pregnancy. After all the losses i was advised by a fertility doctor to start taking it as soon as I show any lines on a test. Even very faint lines. So I started it at 10dpo and took it the whole way through.

@salamander91
There's a lady on here that has Lupus and she just had her baby girl a few weeks ago.
Rooting for u hon.

@Mummy23beauts
Have u done any other tests hon? If ure test is getting darker than that can be a good sign. I really hope this is ure rainbow.

I'm going to do another I'm morn maybe but I have ics and they the shitty one step so ordered some easy@home they come tomorrow, I feel pregnant but don't if that makes sense:haha: I no the implant can make you feel pregnant aswell but I feel with second on implant so I fo get paranoid :rofl: I would have messaged you but didn't want to bother you lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->