January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

I've been debating on joining this....I lurk on these boards, especially as I "try" to not get my hopes up. And I feel I'll jinx it now that I'm saying something lol.

But I'm currently what I suspect to be 10dpo today, on cd28. AF is due tomorrow or Saturday.

I'm having some symptoms that are out of the ordinary, and others that seem they might be, but I have had them in the past when AF was due (and came). And I keep going between I feel pregnant, to I don't, and back and forth, back and forth. Trying to just relax and just let my body do what it needs to do. Part of me wishes AF will just show already.

But I guess if AF doesn't show this weekend, I'll test early next week to midweek.

Congrats to those who got your BFP! And *hugs* to those AF got :(
Welcome! :) Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for a BFP!

I was 2 days late in December and got so excited only to end the year with AF. Anyway - I will be up for testing again on 1/24. Put me down for that date. Thanks!

I was 2 days late in December and got so excited only to end the year with AF. Anyway - I will be up for testing again on 1/24. Put me down for that date. Thanks!

Fingers crossed for you :dust:

Thank you guys! You make me feel so much more optimistic :)

@Plus1More, @laurarebecca1 and @BabyG8686 any more tests? You tell me when you call it BFP

@promise07 this bleeding is really strange.. Do you know if your progesterone is high enough? just an idea, I know you are (unfortunately) a professional ttcer already I'm sure you know better than me.

Welcome @BldeGrl and @Selaphyna, good luck!

You're so welcome! I am feeling very optimistic for you! :dust:<3

@Plus1More, @laurarebecca1 and @BabyG8686 any more tests? You tell me when you call it BFP

@promise07 this bleeding is really strange.. Do you know if your progesterone is high enough? just an idea, I know you are (unfortunately) a professional ttcer already I'm sure you know better than me.

It's such a great idea too! My doc is out of town until Monday which means I'm not able to get labs called in until she returns. Her office is shut down to anything other than emergencies. I started some natural progesterone cream this morning in hopes that this will help. It's grasping at straws at this point, but who knows.

It's such a great idea too! My doc is out of town until Monday which means I'm not able to get labs called in until she returns. Her office is shut down to anything other than emergencies. I started some natural progesterone cream this morning in hopes that this will help. It's grasping at straws at this point, but who knows.
Hope it works! :dust:

I've got everything crossed for you!

I think that is a great idea Promise!

Welcome new ladies!! So happy to having you here to watch you get your BFPs!!

Good luck, Nima! :dust:

As for me, no sign of AF still. No cramping. But chest is on and off sore. Still bfn. :shrug:
Thank you! And Fx for you, hope its finally your month :hugs:

I am going to attempt a clear blue digital tomorrow (Good old Amazon prime) - I am really nervous.
:wacko:

Loving all these nice, dark lines! Congratulations to all the BFPs!

@Yellowmoon - I am so, so sorry for your loss. You are more than welcome, and I hope that this cycle brings you a sticky rainbow baby. How are you faring?

@KansasMamas - I'm so glad you took your mental health day and are feeling better. take more if you need to! Holding off on testing is a good idea, and I think I should follow suit honestly.

AFM....eh, I'm not sure of anything right now. Tested last night and got a nicer line, then got another one this morning with SMU, but I tried a 3 hour hold for this afternoon and it was darn near negative. I think I'm testing too much and I just need to back off, but the fact that I'm bleeding red blood really has me on edge. It's rust colored red, but red still. Only when I wipe, and not 100% of the time, but it's still so hard to be positive when I see it. Here's my tests from last night. I'll try to post my SMU test in a few minutes also.

View attachment 1052037
Hope you are ok? Look after yourself and take care. I hope it works out for you am keeping my fingers crossed x

Not feeling confident this month as I'm not sure I'm ovulating but can you add me to the 30th?

Here's hoping after 2 miscarriages in 5 months this will be the right month and the bean sticks x

Hey everbody!! :D I'm sitting here waiting for AF still. Congrats on the bfps and praying to see more!

Can I be put down for Jan 31st? I don't really plan on testing until missed AF and right now I'm clueless as to when I will O. Hopefully not really early again.

:dust:

Not feeling confident this month as I'm not sure I'm ovulating but can you add me to the 30th?

Here's hoping after 2 miscarriages in 5 months this will be the right month and the bean sticks x

You got this Shorty!!! Any changes when u get pregnant again? Baby aspirin? Progesterone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->