January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

I see it, Promise! How awesome! And congrats BabyG!

As for me, not sure what the heck is going on. I'm 2 dpo, and my temp confirms this as well as lining up with OPKs. My timing was great, BD'd all the way through O day. BUT I never spot and here I am 2dpo and I'm spotting and have a crampy feeling. It's way too early to implant, so I don't know what the heck is going on and why I'm randomly spotting a couple days past O. I would think ovulation bleeding, but that doesn't usually happen to me, and I O'd 2 days ago. If I was brownish I would think it was old and just making it's way out, but it's pink like it's new.

Anyone else get this or have ideas? Is it most likely a cyst or fibroid or something? Or did I just irritate my cervix with all the BDing and it's sensitive and just decided to bleed a bit today (even though last BD was Monday)?

@BabyG yes I see it!! Are you going to test with any FRER? Or just testing at a later date?

@TransDad Hoping your new year brings good news!

@promise07 Oh yes I see that bottom one more!! Woo hoo!

I'm just going to keep using these until I'm supposed to get AF on Sunday. Then I'll do a digi and if that's positive I'll go in for the blood work!

AF arrived this morning, but can you put my name down again for 29th January?

Babygirl think something is catching my eye on the bottom one!

AFM- I cracked and tested today at what I guess is 10dpo and BFN. I know I’m not out but got a pretty strong line at 10dpo with my DD so my gut says Im out...

Congrats to all those beautiful II here! For me it is one lone this morning. As I have no symptoms whatsoever I rhink my PCOS is back strong again..
As to my plans for the future - I am beginning my job on Monday and will try to push baby thoughts away for at least half year to earn some money.. but I will visit my ob/gyn soon to check my hormone levels because these 40+ cycles are just exausting.. PMS for 2 + weeks..

Congrats to all those beautiful II here! For me it is one lone this morning. As I have no symptoms whatsoever I rhink my PCOS is back strong again..
As to my plans for the future - I am beginning my job on Monday and will try to push baby thoughts away for at least half year to earn some money.. but I will visit my ob/gyn soon to check my hormone levels because these 40+ cycles are just exausting.. PMS for 2 + weeks..

I am sorry to hear this...I could only imagine 40+ cycles...fingers crossed for you.

Babygirl think something is catching my eye on the bottom one!

AFM- I cracked and tested today at what I guess is 10dpo and BFN. I know I’m not out but got a pretty strong line at 10dpo with my DD so my gut says Im out...

You are not out yet...hang in there. Fingers crossed for you.

Good morning all! I have some lines for you to view. The line came up around the 5 minute mark. There is also a random pink smudge inbetween control line and test line. The test line does seem pink in colour just really light at the moment. What do you think? The pictures are mainly of me shining a light through as without, it is tricky to see via camera. I can see the line in natural light but not as good without a torch light behind.
20190103_105506.jpg

Good morning all! I have some lines for you to view. The line came up around the 5 minute mark. There is also a random pink smudge inbetween control line and test line. The test line does seem pink in colour just really light at the moment. What do you think? The pictures are mainly of me shining a light through as without, it is tricky to see via camera. I can see the line in natural light but not as good without a torch light behind.
View attachment 1051994

I can see the lines on both with the light and without. Looks like the dye messed up on the test. It is possible it would have been darker if not for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->