January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

Hi everyone, please can I join this thread? This is my 3rd cycle TTC baby #1 after a miscarriage at 9 weeks.

I will test on 28th Jan.

Congratulations to everyone with their BFPs and good luck to everyone!

:dust:
Sorry for your loss. Fingers crossed for you.

Congrats to all those beautiful II here! For me it is one lone this morning. As I have no symptoms whatsoever I rhink my PCOS is back strong again..
As to my plans for the future - I am beginning my job on Monday and will try to push baby thoughts away for at least half year to earn some money.. but I will visit my ob/gyn soon to check my hormone levels because these 40+ cycles are just exausting.. PMS for 2 + weeks..

Wow Pukite! that would drive me nuts too!! Glad you’re focusing on work and saving money though!

@Plus1More and @Baby I see both of those lines!!

Here is my pic from FMU this morning at 11dpo!

ECCC26C8-E3AB-4165-8B45-CC4967F65504.jpeg

So many BFPs this month!!!

Those lines are all definitely getting darker!

I'm proud of myself for managing not to test today. I'm feeling significantly better after my mental health day and have been able to release all of the guilt I was feeling.

Tomorrow is my ofifical test day. I'm still having symptoms such as a GIANT LEFT BREAST (just the left one. Thanks body.) And my breasts are starting to change color and are getting these almost brown streaks. We will see what tomorrow brings! I'm feeling pretty out and am just putting myself in the mindset of starting the next round.

Happy Thursday!

@Convie sorry af came and I'm glad you still have another chance this month.
@Yellowmoon welcome!
@BSelck24 that's a beautiful line!
@KansasMamas you are a superwoman for not testing today! Hope the left boob is trying to tell you something good though...

Congrats to the new BFPs! Hope the trend keeps up for the rest of the month!

AFM - OPK was even darker this morning so I'm still surging. We have one more chance tonight before DH has surgery tomorrow! Hopefully our efforts pay off!

I went to the gyno again today. My lining is really thin with only 6.8mm (she was so nice and tried to comfort me by saying that the 3 layers structure looks perfect)... good news are I have a 15mm follicle on my right ovary, and it will hopefully ovulate in 2-4 days. We will try to insem every other day starting tomorrow until the 9th. Oh I wish we catch it and it manages to appreciate those lovely 3 layers...

I went to the gyno again today. My lining is really thin with only 6.8mm (she was so nice and tried to comfort me by saying that the 3 layers structure looks perfect)... good news are I have a 15mm follicle on my right ovary, and it will hopefully ovulate in 2-4 days. We will try to insem every other day starting tomorrow until the 9th. Oh I wish we catch it and it manages to appreciate those lovely 3 layers...
Fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

Loving all the BFPs this month already. Good luck to everyone else.
8 dpo here, I foolishly tested at 6 dpo, bfn of course. My test day is Monday, but I think I may test again on Saturday at 10 dpo. We'll see. Baby dust to all!:dust:

Oh good luck Nima!! So exciting!

@Harmony- good luck waiting on testing lol but I think 10dpo will be a good day to check!

Loving all these nice, dark lines! Congratulations to all the BFPs!

@Yellowmoon - I am so, so sorry for your loss. You are more than welcome, and I hope that this cycle brings you a sticky rainbow baby. How are you faring?

@KansasMamas - I'm so glad you took your mental health day and are feeling better. take more if you need to! Holding off on testing is a good idea, and I think I should follow suit honestly.

AFM....eh, I'm not sure of anything right now. Tested last night and got a nicer line, then got another one this morning with SMU, but I tried a 3 hour hold for this afternoon and it was darn near negative. I think I'm testing too much and I just need to back off, but the fact that I'm bleeding red blood really has me on edge. It's rust colored red, but red still. Only when I wipe, and not 100% of the time, but it's still so hard to be positive when I see it. Here's my tests from last night. I'll try to post my SMU test in a few minutes also.

theone2.jpg

I've been debating on joining this....I lurk on these boards, especially as I "try" to not get my hopes up. And I feel I'll jinx it now that I'm saying something lol.

But I'm currently what I suspect to be 10dpo today, on cd28. AF is due tomorrow or Saturday.

I'm having some symptoms that are out of the ordinary, and others that seem they might be, but I have had them in the past when AF was due (and came). And I keep going between I feel pregnant, to I don't, and back and forth, back and forth. Trying to just relax and just let my body do what it needs to do. Part of me wishes AF will just show already.

But I guess if AF doesn't show this weekend, I'll test early next week to midweek.

Congrats to those who got your BFP! And *hugs* to those AF got :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->