January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

Promise, I definitely see something on one of those. I sincerely hope it's the start of a strong positive. I'll be on the lookout for your updates!

Plus1, I really hope the spotting is just incidental, or because it's unusual for you it's a bfp symptom. Fingers crossed!

Kansas, I'm so sorry about the BFN, but no bleeding yet, right? I'll keep holding out hope for you. I was looking for your updates so hoping for a positive!

BabyG, I'd totally feel pretty good with those tests being definitively positive, but I get wanting to wait for reassurance. Really psyched for you though!

Nima, fingers crossed those strong O feelings are signs of the most amazing egg ever being released and everything lines up just perfectly this cycle and you don't have to be begging your lining hourly to behave and thicken up any more!

TransDad, I sincerely hope it's not AF for you. Good luck and I'll be eagerly hoping for a good outcome!

BSelk, sounds like things are progressing right along, that's great!

Shorty, I hope one of these next cycles is THE cycle for a sticky one. I'm sorry for the losses. I know how much they suck. :-( Here's to a BFP soon!

As for me, just 4dpo. The cramping and very weird spotting I've had is easing up. I still have no idea what is up with that as it's never happened before, and doesn't seem well timed to be either ovulation spotting or implantation, so who the heck knows. Hoping it's a weird good sign though as it's so out of the norm for me. I wish I could speed up the clock so badly!

Thank you dear! I hope it did. And I asked about estrogen, gyno said it's too late now, but we might do that next cycle if it doesn't work out this time. I wish we don't need it!
Are you planning on testing tomorrow? I can't wait to see your line progressing.
Oh yeah I'm definitely testing tomorrow with FMU. I'm praying that it's a stronger line. I just want to go to the bathroom and not see any more blood. Today it dripped into the toilet when I went to pee, but it never makes it onto my pantyliner. Super weird.

Promise, I definitely see something on one of those. I sincerely hope it's the start of a strong positive. I'll be on the lookout for your updates!

Plus1, I really hope the spotting is just incidental, or because it's unusual for you it's a bfp symptom. Fingers crossed!

Kansas, I'm so sorry about the BFN, but no bleeding yet, right? I'll keep holding out hope for you. I was looking for your updates so hoping for a positive!

BabyG, I'd totally feel pretty good with those tests being definitively positive, but I get wanting to wait for reassurance. Really psyched for you though!

Nima, fingers crossed those strong O feelings are signs of the most amazing egg ever being released and everything lines up just perfectly this cycle and you don't have to be begging your lining hourly to behave and thicken up any more!

TransDad, I sincerely hope it's not AF for you. Good luck and I'll be eagerly hoping for a good outcome!

BSelk, sounds like things are progressing right along, that's great!

Shorty, I hope one of these next cycles is THE cycle for a sticky one. I'm sorry for the losses. I know how much they suck. :-( Here's to a BFP soon!

As for me, just 4dpo. The cramping and very weird spotting I've had is easing up. I still have no idea what is up with that as it's never happened before, and doesn't seem well timed to be either ovulation spotting or implantation, so who the heck knows. Hoping it's a weird good sign though as it's so out of the norm for me. I wish I could speed up the clock so badly!

Thanks. It's the weirdest thing. it was very light brown. I had a little last night and a little this morning, only when I wiped. And all day there has been nothing. I don't have any cramping, and chest is still sore-ish. I keep expecting to see more brown or blood at any moment, but nothing so far. Could just be a calm before the storm thing (that AF could just hit out of nowhere) or is it possible this could be IB, even so late? I guess I'll wait to see if AF starts by tomorrow...

Welcome to all the lovely new people! :hi: So glad to see so many of us joining in, and I'm praying that this month this thread sees many, many more BFPs.

@Nima how are you doing? I think pomegranate juice is supposed to help with building the uterine lining up, maybe try that? When is your next scan?

@KansasMamas every time I read about that one giant boob I laughed so hard! I know the struggle girl. My left one has a mind of it's own! I hope you're enjoying your bubble bath and pampering today. It was smart to take the day off in advance so you could have some time to yourself. I'm sorry that bleeding has started, but please, please take care of yourself!

@Plus1More How are you feeling today? Every time I see your siggy I chuckle. It's too cute! Ignore the digital and keep testing with regular tests! The digis take a while to pick up a lot of the time.

@BSelck24 How have you been feeling? Are you still testing?

@Selaphyna I'm so glad you joined, and hope that you're doing okay. Has there been any sign of AF?

@Shorty88 I've been thinking about you all day. How are you? Coping with that many losses in such a short period of time is so gut wrenching. I had 2 this year and I'm praying that this one isn't a 3rd, but my heart is with you today. I hope you are being kind and gentle with yourself.

Welcome @FTale! Your siggy mentions an IVF journey. Have you started the process?

@MinnieMcMoose Hey girl! So your thermometer needs batteries? I'm always scared that will happen. If you want to share your chart so we can see it, feel free to! I love charting. Hopefully your temps still will show a nice O pattern.

@BabyG8686 I have my fingers, arms, legs and eyes crossed for you. Looking forward to your next update!

@swedengirl you are definitely not out! My best friend didn't get a positive with her third baby until 16dpo and that baby just turned one. It's not over until AF shows!

@SarahLou372 I'm sorry you're experiencing these pains. I can't really say what I think they are, but if you're worried and pain killers don't help, maybe ring your doc? The last time I had really bad pains it was because I had three cysts that were rupturing. Hope you feel better soon!

@Mrs Thomas Welcome!

Whew...please forgive me if I missed you.

Hey @promise07! So I have one last FRER that I’m going to use Sunday morning, maybe SMU because I think that’s better for me. That is the day that I was supposed to test as AF would have been due on Monday!

I have just flown out to my parents house with my kids and we are to have a 4th birthday party for my older son on a Sunday. My best friends and their kids will be there as well and so I kind of want to take that test and bring it to surprise them... (of our main group of 5, two of the girls are currently 10 weeks pregnant so they will be shocked)

I hope everything is progressing well still, feeling exhausted (and now that I’m at my parents house I’ve been able to take naps thank goodness!!), full/crampy lower stomach, sore breasts, and have come to realize that I am able to smell certain smells my family cannot and they are NOT great smells! Lol

I will post my new test then and will definitely still be following your tests and everyone’s new BFPSs!!

Af is officially here.. crappy but oh well. Should just be glad I guessed Ov right and didn’t spend the next two days thinking I was late when I wasn’t.
I’ll be temping and ordering some ICs for this cycle! Let’s hope for the best valentines gift!

Good Luck to all of you! Hoping to see some BFPs for you all!

Af is officially here.. crappy but oh well. Should just be glad I guessed Ov right and didn’t spend the next two days thinking I was late when I wasn’t.
I’ll be temping and ordering some ICs for this cycle! Let’s hope for the best valentines gift!

Oh crap...I have my fingers crossed for you in the month ahead.

Sorry @swedengirl, :hugs:
@TransDad this sounds good, I hope it's a late bfp for you.
@MissDoc how are you doing?

I woke up to a temp spike... weird. It's way too early for me to ovulate but it did feel like I did yesterday so idk. I'll have to wait and see what happens tomorrow.

Have a lovely day you all!<3

@MinnieMcMoose Hey girl! So your thermometer needs batteries? I'm always scared that will happen. If you want to share your chart so we can see it, feel free to! I love charting. Hopefully your temps still will show a nice O pattern.

Thank you x
Here is my chart. It's messed up coz I had a bit of a break for the start of the month and started temping around the time of a positive opk and ewcm.
The horizontal crosshair is in the same place it normally is each month but I think the vertical one is a few days late, I think I o'ed right after the lowest temp.

It does seem to show ovulation but the pattern is really odd, it might not be down to the dodgy batteries as temps are still pretty low. It might just be down to the fact I haven't taken all the temps at the same time of day but I do always use a calculation to adjust them to 7am, which is my most typical time.

Maybe I'm just over analysing it all.
Only BD'ed twice this cycle anyway so no point in getting my hopes up.

20190105_100619.jpg

Thanks. It's the weirdest thing. it was very light brown. I had a little last night and a little this morning, only when I wiped. And all day there has been nothing. I don't have any cramping, and chest is still sore-ish. I keep expecting to see more brown or blood at any moment, but nothing so far. Could just be a calm before the storm thing (that AF could just hit out of nowhere) or is it possible this could be IB, even so late? I guess I'll wait to see if AF starts by tomorrow...
Sounds similar to what I'm going through. Still no bright bfp (only faints on cheapies), no AF, very small amount of pink and brown spotting when I wipe - very confusing isn't it?? I have my fingers crossed for us both!

Does anyone here use FitBit? It tracks your heart rate 24 hrs a day and the resting heart rate rises after ovulation and drops with AF, but keeps climbing if you get a BFP ...even by 20 beats/minute.

At 6 and 7 DPO I started feeling a burning feeling, very low-center. But no other symptoms. Nothing.

I don't temp anymore, so I put on my FitBit (unused for a year) and my resting heart rate is rising quickly.

5 days ago it was 65 beats per minute and now it's 14 beats higher!

6 DPO - 73 b/m
7 DPO - 76 b/m
8 DPO - 79 b/m

I have no idea what the baseline level should be for a BFN on a normal cycle. This might be a normal thing after ovulation. I'm trying to recover last year's data (just reinstalled the app and it cleared it).

Last night I was watching a movie close to midnight, resting motionless in bed (a WWII film) and my heart rate ranged from 102 to 116!

I work at my desk and FitBit says I'm exercising 7 to 8 hours a day. :rofl:

The resting heart rate for 6, 7 and 8 DPO:

https://i66.tinypic.com/2s8mgzc.png

Last edited:
Unedited images with and without flash. Will keep testing until I get a nice strong line. Fingers crossed for everyone.

View attachment 1052192 View attachment 1052193

Woohoo! I see it easily in these!

**Hugs** Sorry AF got you. FX for your next cycle.

Oh my fingers are crossed so hard for you!!!
Does anyone here use FitBit? It tracks your heart rate 24 hrs a day and the resting heart rate rises after ovulation and drops with AF, but keeps climbing if you get a BFP ...even by 20 beats/minute.

At 6 and 7 DPO I started feeling a burning feeling, very low-center. But no other symptoms. Nothing.

I don't temp anymore, so I put on my FitBit (unused for a year) and my resting heart rate is rising quickly.

6 DPO - 73 b/m
7 DPO - 76 b/m
8 DPO - 79 b/m

I have no idea what the baseline level should be for a BFN on a normal cycle. This might be a normal thing after ovulation. I'm trying to recover last year's data (just reinstalled the app and it cleared it).

Last night I was watching a movie close to midnight, resting motionless in bed (a WWII film) and my heart rate ranged from 102 to 116!

6 DPO - 73 b/m
7 DPO - 76 b/m
8 DPO - 79 b/m

Oh that’s so cool about the heart rate and using your fit bit!! I had no idea!! Cannot wait to see if this turns out positive for you!

@KeepTryinLuv I am using Ava and have a clear rise in my rhr evey month after ovulation of about 10bpm, but what I find promising with what you wrote is that your pulse rises so easily to over 100/min. I look forward to seeing what this month brings you!

You holding on in there?
Still no change for me.

So many positive tests here!! Congratulations to all!
For me it's day 43 of my neverending cycle, it seems.. both breasts are hypersensitive last 3 days, test was negative today which would be day 13 after the only time it could have happened so I am pretty sure I am out. I am beginning to wonder how possible is a sudden menopause at age 33?
20190103_204354.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->