January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

Well AF got me. I was so sure that we got it this cycle, but I was mistaken, and read too much into the "symptoms". I think I just need to take a break all together, and if God feels we are ready/wants us to have another child, it will happen, if not, well I need to just stop stressing about it all.

Good luck to all who are still waiting to test. FX and lots of baby dust for y'all!
I'm sorry af got you :hugs:

Hello all, ok if I join my af is due on 12th January hopefully it stays away and I get a bfp but not feeling confident as already getting the odd af cramps.

This is my 5th month TTC #2 . It took 14 months to conceive my daughter and I was on this forum a lot when I was pregnant with her, I really hope I’ll conceive #2 quicker but I suffer with pcos.

Congrats to all the bfp and hugs to those who have af.
Good luck to You! I hope you won't have to wait as long this time!
And hello to fellow PCOS, mine has been pretty heavy since I was a teenager, just had a 8x6 cm cyst few months ago..

Oh no! @babygirl21485 keep us updated! Hoping that spotting goes away!

@Pukite im still wishing a BFP for you!!
Thanks, dear! Still no AF here.. and tomorrow is the first day in the new job.. it would be so awful to start bleeding then. Especially because my periods are very heavy and painful.. oh, well... let's hope it won't come for at least 9 months.. :cool:

Good luck to You! I hope you won't have to wait as long this time!
And hello to fellow PCOS, mine has been pretty heavy since I was a teenager, just had a 8x6 cm cyst few months ago..

Thank you, hopefully it will happen soon for both of us

I didn’t really know I had PCOS till I had a scan when I was 20 as my cycles went wacky after I came off the pill when I was 19, I remember having my 13 week scan with my daughter and the women said my
PCOS was bad.

AFM this moment even though I’m not due till Saturday I think I’m out as having period cramps on and off and just feel like af is gearing up

Well AF got me. I was so sure that we got it this cycle, but I was mistaken, and read too much into the "symptoms". I think I just need to take a break all together, and if God feels we are ready/wants us to have another child, it will happen, if not, well I need to just stop stressing about it all.

Good luck to all who are still waiting to test. FX and lots of baby dust for y'all!
So sorry af got you! Don't give up! Fx for you!

Still no AF, still bfn. [sigh] I just want AF to start or to see a faint line. I'll take either at this point.

Congrats to those getting their bfps adn seeing progression!

These BFPs and line progression pics are so nice to see! So exciting. Especially the digitals, woohoo! Hopefully the streaks of luck keep spreading!

Transdad, maybe it was implantation, and just took a day or two to make it's way out, hence the brown tinge? I really hope it's just that for you and AF keeps staying away.

Nima, thanks for asking! I'm okay. 6 DPO today. TTC is such a roller coaster. I have no idea why I've had the cramping pretty much the whole luteal phase, but I'm really impatient to start testing. I was really optimistic but I'm back to feeling negative. Lol. Because I'm super impatient I'll start testing within the next couple of days even though it's early.

These BFPs and line progression pics are so nice to see! So exciting. Especially the digitals, woohoo! Hopefully the streaks of luck keep spreading!

Transdad, maybe it was implantation, and just took a day or two to make it's way out, hence the brown tinge? I really hope it's just that for you and AF keeps staying away.

Nima, thanks for asking! I'm okay. 6 DPO today. TTC is such a roller coaster. I have no idea why I've had the cramping pretty much the whole luteal phase, but I'm really impatient to start testing. I was really optimistic but I'm back to feeling negative. Lol. Because I'm super impatient I'll start testing within the next couple of days even though it's early.
It's really a rollercoaster, I know these nasty jumps from hopefullness to negativity, 6 DPO is almos halfway through the wait, hang in there! Good luck with resisting POAS....We're here to look for the lines if you don't :)

Transdad: Sorry it showed but happy you can get out of limbo.

Oh bummer TransDad...

At least you can start fresh like u said!

BFN for me this morning, tested a day early at 10dpo (FF says 6 dpo but Im convinced its wrong, and I didn't chart properly though the follicular phase).Prob wouldnt have bothered at all if chart hadnt made a dramatic recovery.

20190107_072300.jpg

BFN for me this morning, tested a day early at 10dpo (FF says 6 dpo but Im convinced its wrong, and I didn't chart properly though the follicular phase).Prob wouldnt have bothered at all if chart hadnt made a dramatic recovery.

View attachment 1052337
Sorry for bfn, still early though!

Could you guys please take a look at my chart (link in my signature)? I think I ovulated on day 11-12, which is super early for me. Now I have to decide whether or not to go to donor again tomorrow, which is 2.5 hours train ride away, after work and before another day of work. Do you think I should go? Is it possible I didn't ovulate yet? On day 10 I had a 15mm follicle on my right ovary. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->