January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

You holding on in there?
Still no change for me.

Nothing! There's still nothing. AF has yet to show her face, even after DH and I BDed last night. Took a test last night (before BDing) out of curiosity and still bfn. If that was implantation bleeding I experienced, then I might have to wait a couple more days for a test to show positive. I have no idea what's going on.

Nothing! There's still nothing. AF has yet to show her face, even after DH and I BDed last night. Took a test last night (before BDing) out of curiosity and still bfn. If that was implantation bleeding I experienced, then I might have to wait a couple more days for a test to show positive. I have no idea what's going on.

I had weird spotting this cycle too before my BFP so I've got everything crossed for you!

Sorry so! HUGS to all who suffered losses last cycle. Praying this new year brings very sticky lil ones your way as I pray for everyone else too.

Hey ladies!! Thought I would give a positive update for tonight! I was supposed to wait until FMU tomorrow, Sunday, Jan 6th BUT I couldn’t hold out and tested tonight at 13dpo!

Here is my progression... wishing you all the best!!

AB367B69-D545-4A8C-BBA6-D09B8710A4BC.jpeg

Loving all the bfps! Congrats! I had some very light spotting earlier tonight, so I am hoping it is not another chemical for me.

I'm pretty sure the :witch: has me! My random spotting is a little heavier. Still not my normal flow but I no longer have any symptoms. I have ran out of cheap tests. I will monitor the flow and keep you posted. At least I won't have long to wait to start :sex: again as my periods are usually pretty light and only 2-3days at most.

:dust:
To those still holding in there!

Congrats to all BFP's! :)
All my symptoms have minimized, boobs do not hurt as much, I have a heavy feeling in my stomach so I think a new cycle will be starting soon. Finally.

Hello all, ok if I join my af is due on 12th January hopefully it stays away and I get a bfp but not feeling confident as already getting the odd af cramps.

This is my 5th month TTC #2 . It took 14 months to conceive my daughter and I was on this forum a lot when I was pregnant with her, I really hope I’ll conceive #2 quicker but I suffer with pcos.

Congrats to all the bfp and hugs to those who have af.

Hello all, ok if I join my af is due on 12th January hopefully it stays away and I get a bfp but not feeling confident as already getting the odd af cramps.

This is my 5th month TTC #2 . It took 14 months to conceive my daughter and I was on this forum a lot when I was pregnant with her, I really hope I’ll conceive #2 quicker but I suffer with pcos.

Congrats to all the bfp and hugs to those who have af.

I have a feeling it will go quickly Penguin!!

So sorry Plus1more.

Afm, I got a bfn yesterday at 10dpo, but had a little spotting this morning when I wiped (pink). So Idk. I'm hoping AF doesn't come on Tuesday, but I'm not gonna test again until after I miss. Temp increased a little today by .04 so I'm hoping that's a good sign. Good luck all!

Well AF got me. I was so sure that we got it this cycle, but I was mistaken, and read too much into the "symptoms". I think I just need to take a break all together, and if God feels we are ready/wants us to have another child, it will happen, if not, well I need to just stop stressing about it all.

Good luck to all who are still waiting to test. FX and lots of baby dust for y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->