January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

Could you guys please take a look at my chart (link in my signature)? I think I ovulated on day 11-12, which is super early for me.

I think you ovulated last night or today!

My charts also show a "o dip" about 3 days before ovulation.

EWCM shows for the last day when the OPK turns positive.
Then the second OPK is ovulation day, no EW, dryer but still watery.

O+1 temps start to rise and you'll see a hint of creamy CM. That's the start of the TWW.

Your timing looks perfect. If you can add today, it only helps.

FX for you!

O+1 temps start to rise and you'll see a hint of creamy CM. That's the start of the TWW.

FX for you!
Thank you so much! I can't go today and tomorrow will probably be too late but we'll see..

FX for you!

I agree.
Personally, my pre o dip is the day before o but based on the temps and pos opk, if say yesterday. Good luck x

Sorry for bfn, still early though!

Could you guys please take a look at my chart (link in my signature)? I think I ovulated on day 11-12, which is super early for me. Now I have to decide whether or not to go to donor again tomorrow, which is 2.5 hours train ride away, after work and before another day of work. Do you think I should go? Is it possible I didn't ovulate yet? On day 10 I had a 15mm follicle on my right ovary. Thanks!
It looks like you are going to ovulate in the next 24/48hrs.

I'm at 10 DPO and I think I may have the start of a BFP! :happydance:

No gimmicks this month. No supplements, no temps, just good timing and patience waiting to test.

Yesterday at 9 DPO I saw a hint of a shadow on one, so I took 10 more test but they were all BFN.

This morning I dipped a strip in FMU for the seconds on the instructions as I counted the minutes. Then I saw a shadow on both... but I wasn't sure. It was too faint.

So I decided to put off breakfast to not dilute with liquids and test again. An hour later I tried with a new sample, all tests were positive and the lines were stronger!

SMU was a better sample!

Then I tried yet again 30 minutes later. BFP!

Then I tried again shortly after with one last fourth sample and cassette tests that are 25 mIU and vvvvfl appeared.

By 9 am I drank 2 glasses of water and had breakfast. I read that if you hold fluids, dehydration makes muscles tighten, including the uterus and the early embryo's sac can detach and hcg levels drop. So I'm drinking a glass of water every 1.5 hours to reach 10 glasses per day.

Last month I had faint lines very early at 6 DPO but I was more worried than happy since I read that it's best to get a BFP from day 8 to 11. Anything too late or too early has a high risk of a loss, and last month was indeed a chemical.

Now I'll wait to see if there's a good progression this time and if AF stays away!!

https://i66.tinypic.com/aufsjq.jpg

https://i68.tinypic.com/nb8aw8.jpg

(6 drops of SMU vs. 3 drops of SMU)

https://i65.tinypic.com/359cnr5.jpg

End of Post Bloopers:haha:

..a triple line in case after 17 BFPs in 2 hours there were any doubts? :shrug:

No gimmicks this month. No supplements, no temps, just good timing and patience waiting to test.

Yesterday at 9 DPO I saw a hint of a shadow on one, so I took 10 more test but they were all BFN.

This morning I dipped a strip in FMU for the seconds on the instructions as I counted the minutes. Then I saw a shadow on both... but I wasn't sure. It was too faint.

So I decided to put off breakfast to not dilute with liquids and test again. An hour later I tried with a new sample, all tests were positive and the lines were stronger!

SMU was a better sample!

Then I tried again shortly after with one last fourth sample and cassette tests that are 25 mIU and vvvvfl appeared.

By 9 am I drank 2 glasses of water and had breakfast. I read that if you hold fluids, dehydration makes muscles tighten, including the uterus and the early embryo's sac can detach and hcg levels drop. So I'm drinking a glass of water every 1.5 hours to reach 10 glasses per day.

Last month I had faint lines very early at 6 DPO but I was more worried than happy since I read that it's best to get a BFP from day 8 to 11. Anything too late or too early has a high risk of a loss, and last month was indeed a chemical.

Now I'll wait to see if there's a good progression this time and if AF stays away!!

I def see the lines! Looks promising!!!

SMU was a better sample!

Looks like the start of bfp

SMU was a better sample!

Omg I love you and all of your tests!!

Definitely seeing something!! Huge congrats!!

And PS- I love the bloopers lol

SMU was a better sample!

Yayyyy! :yipee:

I see lines @KeepTryinLuv! Really hope they get darker and darker for you!

Sorry to everyone else who is out and good luck to those in limbo or waiting to test!

AFM I’m 3 dpo and really trying to keep myself occupied. I want to hold out until next Tuesday to test - not sure what last month’s chemical did to my LP, if it had any effect at all. (I ovulated two days late this cycle).. but if my LP is unchanged then I’d be due for AF on the 15th. Fingers crossed I can keep my hands off the IC’s until then!

Fingers crossed I can keep my hands off the IC’s until then!

...that's what I said. :winkwink:

I'm happy with the faint lines, but I would have been happier at 12 DPO with the surprise of clear lines that pop.

But by 9 DPO the curiosity is too much and my FitBit's rising HR gave it away. Had to test.

Hoping for a good progression and I'll cheer you ladies on while I wait!

KeepTryinLuv, those tests are so great, and hilarious. Lol. Congratulations! Crazy that your heart rate was your first giveaway.

TransDad, so sorry AF came, but here's to being out of limbo and starting anew.

Nima, I think you're ovulating around now, or recently ovulated. I don't think you O'd before day 13. For me, the dips aren't predictable. I hope you catch that egg this month!!!

7DPO here and already tested because yes, I'm just THAT impatient. BFN. Obviously, LOL. I used to try to avoid peeing on sticks this early, but didn't make me feel any better than just doing it. It's better for me to scratch the itch. Lol. So I just give in to the crazy. I'll test again this evening. As I've mentioned in the past, I've been rewarded/reinforced for my craziness because both ever BFPs I got were on 8DPO (with O clearly confirmed by temps). So I'm definitely in Welcome to the Jungle level of craziness from now and through the weekend. Haha!

KeepTryinLuv, those tests are so great, and hilarious. Lol. Congratulations! Crazy that your heart rate was your first giveaway.

TransDad, so sorry AF came, but here's to being out of limbo and starting anew.

Nima, I think you're ovulating around now, or recently ovulated. I don't think you O'd before day 13. For me, the dips aren't predictable. I hope you catch that egg this month!!!

7DPO here and already tested because yes, I'm just THAT impatient. BFN. Obviously, LOL. I used to try to avoid peeing on sticks this early, but didn't make me feel any better than just doing it. It's better for me to scratch the itch. Lol. So I just give in to the crazy. I'll test again this evening. As I've mentioned in the past, I've been rewarded/reinforced for my craziness because both ever BFPs I got were on 8DPO (with O clearly confirmed by temps). So I'm definitely in Welcome to the Jungle level of craziness from now and through the weekend. Haha!
LOL good luck Missdoc!

Congratulations to everyone who has their BFP! Super exciting!

Sorry to everyone who's got the witch.

Afm I'm not feeling very confident this month as I ov'd very early we didn't bd as much as needed. I'm 8dpo today.
On the plus side we have our ivf referral appointment on Saturday.

Fxd for anyone due to test!

Hi all! Congrats to all the BFPs and I'm so sorry for those of us who have AF. Last cycle was a chemical for me. CD1 today and my beta on Saturday was 5. Anywho, probably testing again on January 31st, but we shall see. Not too sure when my ovulation date is. For the next few days I'll be taking it easy and not posting much. Need to step back and decide what I am going to do next. Sending you all hugs and love!

Hi all! Congrats to all the BFPs and I'm so sorry for those of us who have AF. Last cycle was a chemical for me. CD1 today and my beta on Saturday was 5. Anywho, probably testing again on January 31st, but we shall see. Not too sure when my ovulation date is. For the next few days I'll be taking it easy and not posting much. Need to step back and decide what I am going to do next. Sending you all hugs and love!
Sorry about your chemical. I have the feeling mine was too as I have not had a faint line since Thursday. Although I haven't had one before. Should I be bleeding more with a chemical? My period is quite light for me, but it hasn't been painful or clotty.

My :witch: came this morning (I think this 46 day cycle might be one of the longest in my life..) so I am out for at least 6 months now. Good luck and BFP's to everyone! O:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->