January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

@ItsNotATaco thats a BFP!! Congrats x

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten BFPs! & sorry to everyone who has gotten AF.

I’m still waiting to ovulate. CD18 and opks still negative... hubby is knackered lol!

Congrats ItsNotATaco, looks like a positive to me!!

So many exciting BFPs this month!

Afm, 10dpo and BFN. Getting my typical pre-period headaches, still crampy, suspecting I’m out but trying to hold out some hope. My LP is 12/13 days, so only a few more days of this misery.

13 DPO.

The FRER was such a let down. Ice White BFN!

But my ICs keep getting darker and now the 25 hcg cassette also has a line!

Ooooh but not the FRER, because of course not... with last month's chemical, not this month, too!

9koxu6mwwl921.jpg

@KeepTryinLuv don't listen to the frer, you have beautiful lines and they are also progressing. I don't think it's another chemical, it's just really early.

@MissDoc I hope af stays away

Congrats on any new bfp and fx for those still waiting to test

Afm, I’m out this month af arrived 2 days early :(, hopefully next month our month I’m starting to think I’m not ovulating so might have to try opks but they frustrate me more, also thinking maybe it’s the extra weight I gained not helping my pcos... I feel like I’m just trying to make exuses why it’s not happened yet as scared it could be something worse why I can’t get pregnant again but I got to remember it’s only been 5 months and it took 14 months with my 1st and there are people who been trying way longer than me and I’m being selfish for wanting it so bad when people been struggling longer... sorry guys just needed that rant

Babydust to all that are still waiting :)

I’m so confused! I can’t seem to duplicate this. Is it a dye run or something? 11 DPO Early Result Wondfo.

58D9EED6-61D1-4136-A134-5DEE2359970E.jpeg

Congrats on any new bfp and fx for those still waiting to test

Afm, I’m out this month af arrived 2 days early :(, hopefully next month our month I’m starting to think I’m not ovulating so might have to try opks but they frustrate me more, also thinking maybe it’s the extra weight I gained not helping my pcos... I feel like I’m just trying to make exuses why it’s not happened yet as scared it could be something worse why I can’t get pregnant again but I got to remember it’s only been 5 months and it took 14 months with my 1st and there are people who been trying way longer than me and I’m being selfish for wanting it so bad when people been struggling longer... sorry guys just needed that rant

Babydust to all that are still waiting :)

@Penguin20 I totally understand the frustration and the worry as to “why it’s not happening right away”!! But you have the best attitude with staying positive, knowing it may just take your body a little longer, or you may just be missing your O!? I think you’re on the right track, but def come here to vent when it is needed!

@KeepTryinLuv those lines look great! What is up with the FRER!!!!??

@TTC74 that looks like a great line! I remember you had some lines last month too right? Are you having chemicals do you think?

Thanks for your msgs ladies :)
I tested again this morning and another + line, no darker though. Is this a bad sign?

Ive never had a chemical as far as I know, this is the first BFP in almost a year TTC and first round of clomid. I have endo everywhere apparently, and it's also completely stuck down my right ovary

@KeepTryinLuv could you test with a digi?

After it dried I realized that there was some weird crack in the surface of the test or something. ‍♀️

08AE530D-0432-4378-91B1-750EAB128FB4.jpeg

Waiting is boring! I think I'm done obsessing about every possible detail, my temps rise perfectly well, my cm is back to normal, soooo now just :coffee:. At least I have a nice plan for next weekend, going on a trip to Barcelona with friends from home. I decided I will only test when I'm back... good luck to me with that new year's resolution...:haha:

Have a lovely weekend ladies and hope we see some more BFPs soon :dust:

thanks everyone for letting me rant and for your replies, just was having a bad evening as af arrived,

Me and my partner are going away for couple days next week so that be nice cocktails and relaxing I think is needed even though I know I’ll miss my DD I know she excited for a nanny sleepover lol

Man.

It has been a roller coaster of a week.

In the TWW journal I have been discussing and joking about my giant left breast.

Well. The giant left breast became very NOT funny this week. When it didn't go down in size after my cycle, we began to become concerned. And then we noticed the red, sunburn like, discolorations.

My fertility doctor was alarmed after her exam and sent me for an immediate screen. The screen looked good, but we didn't have any answers and they were still alarmed.

Today I had an apt at the women's breast cancer clinic at the university. They did a biopsy and now we wait to see what it shows.

We are in a weird limbo with my cycle. Assuming that the biopsy comes back normal, we can continue to try this month.

My scan to see if my femara worked is on Monday morning. I should have my biopsy back Monday or Tuesday.

Here's to hoping that my follicles still need a day or two to grow, and I will get my results before it's time to trigger!

We are definitely not taking any hormones or trying to get pregnant until we get the biopsy back.

Today made me feel much more confident. The doctors were great and really happy with the scan. We are just at a "better safe than sorry" position.

Fwew! Today is cycle day 8.Next week the biopsy will come back clear and we will get to move forward and put this week behind us.

upload_2019-1-11_18-40-38.png

@KansasMamas you poor thing, what an awful thing to put into the mix. I hope everything is okay, please keep us informed x

Afm, I'm confused. I'm 2 days late, I've had 6 long days of spotting and every single day has felt like my period is seconds away. I haven't tested for a few days as I'm trying to leave it a little while to do whatever the flip its got to do. I'm just a bit bummed out at this point. Sorry for the rant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->