January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

Oh no @KansasMamas I'm so sorry you are going through this! I hope the results come back quickly and that they are normal. Hope you have some good plans for the weekend to distract you from the wait. Praying for you.

@amoreamy you can rant as much as you want! This is hard and you're in this journey for so long now. 2 days late is something though, and if you test at least you're going to get a definitive answer. But sometimes you just can't risk seeing one more bfn. Hugs.

Man.

It has been a roller coaster of a week.

In the TWW journal I have been discussing and joking about my giant left breast.

Well. The giant left breast became very NOT funny this week. When it didn't go down in size after my cycle, we began to become concerned. And then we noticed the red, sunburn like, discolorations.

My fertility doctor was alarmed after her exam and sent me for an immediate screen. The screen looked good, but we didn't have any answers and they were still alarmed.

Today I had an apt at the women's breast cancer clinic at the university. They did a biopsy and now we wait to see what it shows.

We are in a weird limbo with my cycle. Assuming that the biopsy comes back normal, we can continue to try this month.

My scan to see if my femara worked is on Monday morning. I should have my biopsy back Monday or Tuesday.

Here's to hoping that my follicles still need a day or two to grow, and I will get my results before it's time to trigger!

We are definitely not taking any hormones or trying to get pregnant until we get the biopsy back.

Today made me feel much more confident. The doctors were great and really happy with the scan. We are just at a "better safe than sorry" position.

Fwew! Today is cycle day 8.Next week the biopsy will come back clear and we will get to move forward and put this week behind us.

View attachment 1052645

Oh KansasMama, I feel your pain, I really do. I had to have a breast biopsy back in November after finding a lump. Thankfully, it turns out I just have cystic breasts, but it was scary there for a while. Nevermind that the biopsy bloody hurt and my boob was bruised every colour of the rainbow.
Statistically, the majority of biopsies come back clear and I'm very much hoping that will be the case for you. Keep us updated xxx

As for me, I'm out this month. It was a strange one for me - bleeding before ovulation and spotting on and off all the way until AF. My chart was bizarre too. Thought it was giving me odd readings as the thermometer batteries were dying but they remained odd after I changed them. My chart ended up like a heartbeat. Up, down, up, down.
I've run out of Letrozole for now, so I'm going to try a month with Soy Isoflavones.

@MinnieMcMoose I'm sorry af got you. I swear as soon as you start ttc things go a little freaky. Fxd for this month.

@Nima thank you. I swear my hormones have me going in every direction at the moment. I thought you're right though, I should test. I feel like it's a bfn but I'm seeing something.

We've been to the doctors and got our referral for ivf, so that's good news. Dh sperm results were under normal but I'm sure they can be improved. He's a coeliac so I think that has something to do with it.

I'm 13dpo today and this was taken in the time frame.

rps20190112_095424.jpg

@MinnieMcMoose uff I'm sorry AF got you and that you had such a roller coaster month.
@amoreamy something is catching my eye but I don't know if that's because I know where the line should be... I hope you get some clarity soon and even better if you won't need this IVF referral. <3

Waiting is boring! I think I'm done obsessing about every possible detail, my temps rise perfectly well, my cm is back to normal, soooo now just :coffee:. At least I have a nice plan for next weekend, going on a trip to Barcelona with friends from home. I decided I will only test when I'm back... good luck to me with that new year's resolution...:haha:

Have a lovely weekend ladies and hope we see some more BFPs soon :dust:
Have a lovely time! Enjoy! :plane:

@MinnieMcMoose I'm sorry af got you. I swear as soon as you start ttc things go a little freaky. Fxd for this month.

@Nima thank you. I swear my hormones have me going in every direction at the moment. I thought you're right though, I should test. I feel like it's a bfn but I'm seeing something.

We've been to the doctors and got our referral for ivf, so that's good news. Dh sperm results were under normal but I'm sure they can be improved. He's a coeliac so I think that has something to do with it.

I'm 13dpo today and this was taken in the time frame.

View attachment 1052665
I do see a touch of a line, it is frustrating however if this is your bfp it should darken slightly every 2/3 days. Fingers crossed.

Man.

In the TWW journal I have been discussing and joking about my giant left breast.

Well. The giant left breast became very NOT funny this week. When it didn't go down in size after my cycle, we began to become concerned. And then we noticed the red, sunburn like, discolorations.

My fertility doctor was alarmed after her exam and sent me for an immediate screen. The screen looked good, but we didn't have any answers and they were still alarmed.

Today I had an apt at the women's breast cancer clinic at the university. They did a biopsy and now we wait to see what it shows.

We are in a weird limbo with my cycle. Assuming that the biopsy comes back normal, we can continue to try this month.

My scan to see if my femara worked is on Monday morning. I should have my biopsy back Monday or Tuesday.

Here's to hoping that my follicles still need a day or two to grow, and I will get my results before it's time to trigger!

We are definitely not taking any hormones or trying to get pregnant until we get the biopsy back.

Today made me feel much more confident. The doctors were great and really happy with the scan. We are just at a "better safe than sorry" position.

Fwew! Today is cycle day 8.Next week the biopsy will come back clear and we will get to move forward and put this week behind us.

View attachment 1052645
That pesky breast! Truly hoping it is just hormonal and that you will hear some reassuring news soon.

So holding out til Monday or Tuesday didn’t happen. I had a dream last night that I tested today it was positive.. then my MIL texted me this morning that she dreamed we had a little girl and named her Opal.

So I held SMU for 3 hours but didn’t withhold any liquids... and this showed up before the time to read it.

DH said he sees it but isn’t ready to call it.

I’m shaking. I’ve been cramping on and off for 3 days and my boobs were tender yday but I blamed my workout.

Please be real. 8dpo today.

29D2A013-F0E2-47DE-9779-BD48B2D67EB8.jpeg

Thank you ladies! I’m in complete shock.

I think Opal is cute but DH vetoed it as soon as I told him what his mom texted haha.. he’s impossible.

EMSwife- congrats!

Kansasmamas - thinking of you and hoping you get your results back soon!

Man.

View attachment 1052645
:neutral: This is too much... Please let us know when you get the all clear! x

:hug:

Brilliant progression ItsNotATaco !! :happydance:

Im sooo tempted to test tomorrow morning... AF is due on the 18th. We are away for the weekend for my husbands 30th and have brought 1 first responce 6 days sooner... but after looking on countdown to pregnancy at the approx 9dpo results it doesnt seem great :shrug:

Anyone else tested at 9dpo and got any sort of bfp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->