January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

Thank you Nima!

Congratulations babygirl! So nice to see it in writing.

I'm 9dpo and got this with fmu. I have spotting just like before my period so I feel like it's a false positive. It feels like my period is coming for sure.

IMG_20190108_183622.jpg

Thank you Nima!

I'm 9dpo and got this with fmu. I have spotting just like before my period so I feel like it's a false positive. It feels like my period is coming for sure.

View attachment 1052407

I don’t think those are false - hopefully I’m right! Good luck!

Thank you Nima!

View attachment 1052407

@amoreamy I have been praying for you after I’ve read your signature!! So excited for you! I’m ready to see mire tests!!

@babygirl21485 great seeing the digi!!

I'm in a kind of a breakdown this evening. I came home after work after deciding not to go to our donor tonight, thinking I already ovulated anyway. I then peed and wiped the most ewcm I have ever had. I simply started crying out of frustration... I'm a f***ing physician, I have Ava, opks and did ultrasound on day 10, and I still can't tell when the little egg is released?! I feel so stupid and also ashamed of making such a big deal out of it.
I am trying to relax now and take a bath. Hopefully tomorrow ff gives me crosshairs.
Sorry for the long rant. Thank you for being there.

Kansas, that is totally not fair, LOL. But did give me a laugh!

Harmony, I’m sorry you’re moving onto the next cycle. Argh.

BabyG, congrats on seeing the WORDS!

Keats, thanks for the encouragement!

Nima, uggggh, that’s the worst. I’m sorry. I hope by some strange stroke of luck you did already ovulate, or if you’re o’ing now, at least one insem is was wel placed in the fertile window and there’s a perfect little sperm hanging out ready for the egg! So frustrating though. I feel like I have done that to myself on a couple of cycles, stopped too early and then ended up with not ideal timing, and just felt pissed off the rest of the tww. It sucks!

Kansas, that is totally not fair, LOL. But did give me a laugh!

Harmony, I’m sorry you’re moving onto the next cycle. Argh.

BabyG, congrats on seeing the WORDS!

Keats, thanks for the encouragement!

Nima, uggggh, that’s the worst. I’m sorry. I hope by some strange stroke of luck you did already ovulate, or if you’re o’ing now, at least one insem is was wel placed in the fertile window and there’s a perfect little sperm hanging out ready for the egg! So frustrating though. I feel like I have done that to myself on a couple of cycles, stopped too early and then ended up with not ideal timing, and just felt pissed off the rest of the tww. It sucks!
Exactly! Thanks for understanding <3

I'm on edge 10dpo ovulation tomorrow I had th was sharp cramps on the 4th Jan only lasted about half an hour

Not good to have a work from home day while in the tww. LOL. I have peed on sticks 5x. No joke. And twice yesterday. Ayayaye. I’ve almost convinced myself there is a shadow of a line on one of that’s ones, but it’s one of those “juuuust in the right light” sort of things and likely just an evap as it’s only one. I’m still having odd AF style crampy feelings I’ve been getting this whole luteal phase, so it doesn’t feel promising, but I’ll still be peeing on sticks like it’s my job.

So sorry Nima, it's so frustrating sometimes xx

Not good to have a work from home day while in the tww. LOL. I have peed on sticks 5x. No joke. And twice yesterday. Ayayaye. I’ve almost convinced myself there is a shadow of a line on one of that’s ones, but it’s one of those “juuuust in the right light” sort of things and likely just an evap as it’s only one. I’m still having odd AF style crampy feelings I’ve been getting this whole luteal phase, so it doesn’t feel promising, but I’ll still be peeing on sticks like it’s my job.

@MissDoc this made me laugh so hard because I can totally picture you “working from home” while peeing on 25 tests lol

@Nima vent away girl!! TTC is so frustrating with us trying to plan it out and give ourselves the best chances! BUT I think you are safe and still caught that egg!!

Thank you all! You're great.
I'm feeling better today and ff gave me crosshairs on cd13 so looks like I just made a huge drama out of some cm...

@amoreamy fx for you. I really hope this line gets darker!!
@MissDoc lol! Good luck with today's work... Hope it yields some lines :)
@SarahLou372 Good luck!

I'm 9dpo and got this with fmu. I have spotting just like before my period so I feel like it's a false positive.

Only 9 dpo and it looks pink!

I had nothing at 9 dpo or fmu, but significantly better lines with smu.

Hoping your lines get darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->