January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

I'm feeling better today and ff gave me crosshairs on cd13

Your timing looks perfect!

It's okay to vent. With all the planning it takes to get the timing right, seeing symptoms that you might be 2 to 3 days off ...it justifies thinking "why didn't I take a 4 hour train!!! This month is out the window!" and it's an emotional toll. We get it.

But your temps are rising nicely and I think you made the right call.

I also had ewcm 3 days after the first positive OPK. Odd. But I was drinking tons of water and some creamy CM was there. It's the FP-LP transition :shrug:

Today's 12 DPO strips! :happydance:

I only took 1 test with FMU and it was a vvvfl, almost negative. I thought my lines were fading and I was out once again.

But I tried again with SMU 2 hours later and a nice line started to pop within a minute! So I took out a few more strips and they were fairly consistent.

(pic: strips drying)

It's crazy how different results can be by throwing away the first morning sample and testing 2 hours later.

https://i65.tinypic.com/2rylw5y.jpg

I only took 1 test with FMU and it was a vvvfl, almost negative. I thought my lines were fading and I was out once again.

But I tried again with SMU 2 hours later and a nice line started to pop within a minute! So I took out a few more strips and they were fairly consistent.

It's crazy how different results can be by throwing away the first morning sample and testing 2 hours later.

Those are beautiful lines! And definitely darker than yesterday!

I think I’m out...AF is due tomorrow and I just had a little link pink/brownish CM when I wiped. Still feel pregnant though but it’s probably just PMS. I have three boys and all three pregnancies had different symptoms so it’s so hard to tell. If AF doesn’t show tomorrow I will test on Friday but I’m not feeling very hopeful!

BSelk, that's exactly what it was like. Lol.

Nima, oh thank goodness. Yay for decent timing. Now you just get to waiiiitt. The extra not fun part.

AmoreAmy, are you going to repeat tests today? Can't wait to see!

KeepTryin, I just saw your tests, yay! Those look so great!!!

AFM, BFN today. Bleh. Still crampy. Feeling annoyed at my uterus. Took a long bath last night and had a "talk" with my body in hopes of encouraging it to be/get pregnant. Oh the craziness of TTC.

Amoreamy - I can see a line fx they get darker for you

Keeptryinluv- then test look great :)

Afm, definitely think af is on the way now period cramps more often, starting to get pink cm when I wipe which I mostly get when af is on her way and I took a frer Tuesday afternoon which I know is 4 days early but it was a clear bfn

Penguin, I feel just the same! Hang in there!

Missdoc, I'm always talking to my body too! I used to get angry at my body, and now I'm like, c'mon, please, please, please... We're a team!

This is today's test...idk. It feels like my period is coming still.

rps20190109_170104.jpg

Penguin, I feel just the same! Hang in there!

Missdoc, I'm always talking to my body too! I used to get angry at my body, and now I'm like, c'mon, please, please, please... We're a team!

This is today's test...idk. It feels like my period is coming still.

View attachment 1052458

I can see something, really hope this is it for you

Anyone know anything about rhr in relation to pregnancy?
My rhr is 67 today... its never been up to 67. My highest has been 65 and is usually between 57 and 64. Im still 11 days away from AF.. so it may be nothing. Just curious!
My RHR is always higher when I'm pregnant, even for the few days. I'm normally between 67-68 at resting and when I am getting lines my RHR is 70-71.

I believe RHR is one thing the ava bracelet does track.

Love how dark those lines are getting!!

Omg so many BFPs!!

@KeepTryinLuv Such great lines with SMU!! Did you say you’re taking progesterone this time because of your previous chemicals? Or baby aspirin?

@amoreamy i totally see that at 10dpo and it’s totally darker!!

@ItsNotATaco - first of all I love your screen name!! Second of all, yes! I would totally say BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->