January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

So many BFPs this month! Congrats! I hope the trend continues for the rest on the TTC list.
I wasn't planning on putting myself on the list this month but well... My chances are slim to none. But as this is my last round of Clomid, why not...
A bit late to join, AF is due any day now. Not exactly sure when O happened. I thought it was on CD 15 but got clear O symptoms a few days later. We DTD on CD 14 and 18.
Anyway, please put me down for 17th January. My little one was due a year ago on that day and a BFP this year would mean a lot to me.

Congrats, EMS and Taco, those lines look amazing!!

TTC74, aren't those stupid lines frustrating. I seriously get them all the time. And go back and they've changed or disappeared. So so annoying.

Transdad, I'm with you. I've had a bit of that too recently, wondering if this'll happen at all. I hope your next cycle is a great one.

Kansas, I am SO sorry about that. I sincerely hope it's all nothing and just an abundance of caution and it'll be no barrier for you guys. Good luck!

AFM, AF is here today. I'm out. It's massively frustrating because it was a PERFECT cycle. BD'd every day in the whole fertile window, on supplements, high triphasic temps, but nada. I had such a weird LP with spotting and cramping and such, and was kind of hoping the weirdness meant BFP. Ugh. I am frustrating because I have severe Diminished Ovarian Reserve. I'm not a great candidate for IVF. I don't want to do egg donor. I got pregnant with our first naturally despite these problems and kind of thought it would happen again for a second, but maybe he was just our miracle baby. I will admit, it's very hard. It's less hard having my son though. Because I feel so grateful and lucky, but really want him to have sibling. We have no family near, not even in the same state. I think a second would be really good for him and would complete our family for sure. And I really want to experience it all again. The flutters and rolls in my belly. Breastfeeding a little baby. I want to get a chance to experience and really be mindful about the experience versus it all being novel and new to me. It hurts my heart to think I won't feel that way again. As crazy as it is, I want to give birth again, even though I had a 4th degree tear and a difficult recovery. It was just so raw and real and powerful to be that much in your body, birthing a person!

I know I'm just in pity party mode. And in a week I'll be over it and ready to jump back in and try. I just wish I KNEW this would happen for us, and it wouldn't take such a terribly long time.

Congrats, EMS and Taco, those lines look amazing!!

TTC74, aren't those stupid lines frustrating. I seriously get them all the time. And go back and they've changed or disappeared. So so annoying.

Transdad, I'm with you. I've had a bit of that too recently, wondering if this'll happen at all. I hope your next cycle is a great one.

Kansas, I am SO sorry about that. I sincerely hope it's all nothing and just an abundance of caution and it'll be no barrier for you guys. Good luck!

AFM, AF is here today. I'm out. It's massively frustrating because it was a PERFECT cycle. BD'd every day in the whole fertile window, on supplements, high triphasic temps, but nada. I had such a weird LP with spotting and cramping and such, and was kind of hoping the weirdness meant BFP. Ugh. I am frustrating because I have severe Diminished Ovarian Reserve. I'm not a great candidate for IVF. I don't want to do egg donor. I got pregnant with our first naturally despite these problems and kind of thought it would happen again for a second, but maybe he was just our miracle baby. I will admit, it's very hard. It's less hard having my son though. Because I feel so grateful and lucky, but really want him to have sibling. We have no family near, not even in the same state. I think a second would be really good for him and would complete our family for sure. And I really want to experience it all again. The flutters and rolls in my belly. Breastfeeding a little baby. I want to get a chance to experience and really be mindful about the experience versus it all being novel and new to me. It hurts my heart to think I won't feel that way again. As crazy as it is, I want to give birth again, even though I had a 4th degree tear and a difficult recovery. It was just so raw and real and powerful to be that much in your body, birthing a person!

I know I'm just in pity party mode. And in a week I'll be over it and ready to jump back in and try. I just wish I KNEW this would happen for us, and it wouldn't take such a terribly long time.
Oh I'm really sorry missdoc, and your words really touched me. I relate to this feeling of just wanting to know it will happen sometime in the future and that would already make a huge difference. But I guess believing is as close as we can get to knowing here...
You deserve a good pity party, maybe with a glass of wine and a hot bath? My favourites ... sending you strength and energy to be good to yourself

Jan 18th is when AF is due. I may test then or I may wait. Not sure whats worse...the anticipation or the heartbreak of a bfn. Baby dust to yall!

Put me down for 21st Jan - though I'm sure I'll test before. Not sure of dpo as I didn't confirm but I think I'm around 7dpo - feeling cramps for the past few days now, which is reminiscent of when I was last pregnant, hoping it's a good sign!

can you add me for Jan 26th? NTNP...kinda trying. Hoping the timing this month was better than the past few months. DTD one and two days before O. Months prior we dtd too far in advance. We will see!

Y'ALL.

Still no biopsy result back on my breast yet.

This morning around 9 I felt an incredibly sharp pain on my left side. I was pray, pray, praying that it wasn't ovulation.

At my 11 am ultrasound to check my follicles, we confirmed that it was ovulation. Since we are using frozen donor sperm they didn't want to try and waste the gold.

So. We are out entirely this month.

I'll check in and keep watching for BFPs and I'll update my journal!

Y'ALL.

This morning around 9 I felt an incredibly sharp pain on my left side. I was pray, pray, praying that it wasn't ovulation.

At my 11 am ultrasound to check my follicles, we confirmed that it was ovulation. Since we are using frozen donor sperm they didn't want to try and waste the gold.

This is so stressful and such an impossible chain of events for you! I really hope the results come back soon and that next month can be a clean slate for you to start again. Hugs!

Y'ALL.

<3

AFM, I’m on CD 26/11 DPO.

I actually dreamt that I got a BFP when taking a test (which irl wasn’t true, a regular 25 mlU test was stark white today).

Woke up and took my temp with a BBT. It showed 36.38°C like yesterday. I occasionally have some difficulties with measuring with a BBT so I question if it’s exactly the same temp as yesterday. I used a regular temp afterwards and it showed 36.8°C. Then my BBT showed 36.46°, so I don’t know which temp to use...

I also have a dull cramping today too, so it’s only a matter of time before AF is here. Approx 1-3 days left.

Yesterday I had hot flashes on and off all day. I also felt a strong nausea for a couple of hours.

Both yesterday and today I woke up feeling sweaty.

I have been feverish (but no high temp) for a couple of days and like I have a cold or infection in my body so those symptoms are most likely from sickness and not something else.

I know I’m out this cycle too.

Fx for lots of BFPs for this new year!
:dust:

<3
Please write your testing date and I will write your name down. Good luck!

January1
RavenDee123
January2
Thencomesbebe :bfp:
TransDad:witch:

January3
Convie :witch:
Babygirl21485:bfp:

January4
KansasMamas:witch:
Babydust92

January5
Amoreamy:witch:
TestingHopes
Positive2019
Swedengirl:witch:

January6
Plus1More:witch:
BabyG8686:bfp:
Mrs Thomas

January7
laurarebecca1:witch:
Amber F.

January8
kealz:witch:
MinnieMcMoose:witch:

January9
January10

Promise07:witch:
Halo521

January11
KeepTryinLuv:bfp:
Harmony16:witch:
Bean85

January12
BSelck24 :bfp:
MissDoc:witch:
SaraLou372
Penguin20:witch:

January13
January14

Nixnax
EMSwife1124:bfp:

January15
January16
January17

Millhaven
AlexandraRJ
Katy78

January18
mrsmummy2
Miranda04

January19
January20

LNWXO
January21
Shenandoah
Nima
Cinderella

January22
January23

Cookielady
BDLKCRZY

January24
BldeGrl
January25
January26

pooch
January27
January28

Yellowmoon
January29
Convie
January30
Shorty88
January31
TransDad
FTale
KansasMamas

:bunny:
Hi!

<3

January1
RavenDee123
January2

January3

January4
Babydust92

January5
TestingHopes
Positive2019

January6
Mrs Thomas

January7
Amber F.

January8

January9
January10

Halo521

January11
Bean85

January12
SaraLou372

January13
January14

Nixnax

January15
January16
January17

Millhaven
AlexandraRJ
Katy78

January18
mrsmummy2
Miranda04

January19
January20

LNWXO
January21
Shenandoah
Nima
Cinderella

January22
January23

Cookielady
BDLKCRZY

January24
BldeGrl
January25
January26

pooch
January27
January28

Yellowmoon
January29
Convie
January30
Shorty88
January31
TransDad
FTale
KansasMamas

hi!
Going to test on the 19th!

Welcome @Yol !
@Millhaven you are not out yet! Everything you describe can be just as well part of early pregnancy, don't lose hope completely. I am still rooting for you here .

I went to the gyno today and had the pleasure of seeing my lining shrunk to 6mm... thanks supplement and fertility yoga.
But I know it can still be possible so still holding a small hope it might be it. I really struggle not to test before I go on holiday, but it's sooooo tempting!

Hello!

Please put me down for January 19th test.
I lost my patience and have been testing early but am trying to resist another test until my missed period.

I felt cramping around ovulation time Jan 6th and also butterflies and cramping around when the implantation time would be 10th-12th Jan. Breasts seem bigger and had been tender.

Still 4 days before AF is due.

Obsessed and filled with hope as you all are. :)
Big hugs.

Hi everyone - I'm new to the page and thread.

Husband and i decided to try for a baby last August whilst we were on holiday. By some miracle, i caught first time, however, as my life is a really bad soap opera, i lost it at 7 weeks in October.

This cycle (due to end on 18/01/2018 should AF arrive) will be our second cycle post MC.

I was positive this cycle, hubby and i got to spend lots of time together over the xmas break and we managed alot more BD'ing than we had done previously.

I am now coming towards the end of this cycle. my temperature dropped suddenly this morning (my chart looks like the peak district!). I have fairly low temps already but this really knocked me and i have been quite down all day.

I have had sore boobs for majority of the tww and nausea and now today, 13dpo, i have alot of creamy CM, still have sore boobs, my pelvic area feels tight. I have done 2 hpts (one yesterday and one sunday) and they were both negative.

Any advice?

Many thanks for taking the time to read.

Nina, Please could you move me to the 28th January. This month seems to be a short one. I have EWCM today and a close to positive opk, plus one of my usual ovulation headaches which I am trying to see as a positive.
:coffee: Hugs to all you ladies that had had a visit from the :witch: This month and congrats to those who have had their beautiful lines.
I'm convinced I had a chemical last month, however I feel more confident moving forward. I feel like I am ovulating as normal which I am glad about after last month. I still feel really sad about my lost bean last month. I know that sounds crazy as it was berely there, but I do.
:shy:

<3

January1
RavenDee123
January2

January3

January4
Babydust92

January5
TestingHopes
Positive2019

January6
Mrs Thomas

January7
Amber F.

January8

January9
January10

Halo521

January11
Bean85

January12
SaraLou372

January13
January14

Nixnax

January15
January16
January17

Millhaven
AlexandraRJ
Katy78

January18
mrsmummy2
Miranda04

January19
Yol
artworldmom

January20
LNWXO
January21
Shenandoah
Nima
Cinderella

January22
January23

Cookielady
BDLKCRZY

January24
BldeGrl
January25
January26

pooch
January27
January28

Yellowmoon
January29
Convie
January30
Shorty88
January31
TransDad
FTale
KansasMamas

jan21

Since I had been having dull cramps in my pelvic area, right ovary and lower abd for the past week and nausea and I am due for AF in 3 days I decided to poas this evening (first response) and got a bfn. Very discouraging as I had *believed* I was pregnant (would be the 1st child). I know AF is still due in 3 days BUT considering all the 'symptoms' I would imagine I would be able to test positive by now...if I was. :confused: Hope yall are having better luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->