January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

1 dpo let the waiting begin.. I'm having a blood test next Tuesday to check if I ovulated so I'm not getting my hopes up till I get them results

I was in a car accident last week - second in 2 months!! (At least this one wasn't my fault) and struggling a bit with whiplash so hope it heals soon and doesn't interfere with bd'ing next week.

Hope you’re ok despite the whiplash! :hugs:

You can change my status. Not the witch, even worse, it was ectopic. See you ladies in 3-6 months. I can't imagine trying again for a while after the hell I've been through the last week.

You can change my status. Not the witch, even worse, it was ectopic. See you ladies in 3-6 months. I can't imagine trying again for a while after the hell I've been through the last week.

Oh I'm so sorry!!
Can't imagine what you've been through, but there are plenty of ladies on here who have been through the same, and I'm sure will be able to offer some advice if you'd like it.
Take your time, and we'll see you back here when you're ready xxx

I'm so sorry to hear that! I can't even imagine how you're feeling after that - like Minnie said, there are ladies on here who have experienced it so definitely reach out if you need to talk!

Oh no I'm sorry! Hugs. Take your time and hope you find all the support you need.

I’m so sorry❤️

BabyG - I’m so sorry you have had to cope with. I hope you find some comfort here. x

Okay, so something incredible just happened. Tonight when I wiped, there a large amount of EWCM on the TP. I was thinking that couldn't be possible, it's only CD12 and last night I took an OPK and it was negative. So, thinking it was just going to be negative again, I took another OPK on a whim and...BAM incredibly positive! As dark as the control line! Just 24 hours! So we BDed immediately and plan to again tomorrow morning. I really really hope this is a sign that this is finally our month. Below are the tests. This cycle, besides taking supplements and the other stuff I need to take and using preseed, I've also been drinking red raspberry leaf tea, which I hear is really good for trying to conceive.

The light one is 24 hours prior, the darker one is tonight's.

50053199_304363273757864_971083537165844480_n.jpg 50259434_2162160190714682_5879909424788668416_n.jpg 50666076_289738751897993_2245270381063569408_n.jpg

Okay, so something incredible just happened. Tonight when I wiped, there a large amount of EWCM on the TP. I was thinking that couldn't be possible, it's only CD12 and last night I took an OPK and it was negative. So, thinking it was just going to be negative again, I took another OPK on a whim and...BAM incredibly positive! As dark as the control line! Just 24 hours! So we BDed immediately and plan to again tomorrow morning. I really really hope this is a sign that this is finally our month. Below are the tests. This cycle, besides taking supplements and the other stuff I need to take and using preseed, I've also been drinking red raspberry leaf tea, which I hear is really good for trying to conceive.

The light one is 24 hours prior, the darker one is tonight's.

View attachment 1053170 View attachment 1053171 View attachment 1053172
That's great! Hope you catch the egg this time.
When did you start drinking raspberry leaf tea? I started last month and also got an early ovulation. I was wondering if it had to do with the tea.

That's great! Hope you catch the egg this time.
When did you start drinking raspberry leaf tea? I started last month and also got an early ovulation. I was wondering if it had to do with the tea.

It must be the tea! I started drinking it a little over a week ago. And I really hope so. This took me by surprise. How's your TWW going?

It must be the tea! I started drinking it a little over a week ago. And I really hope so. This took me by surprise. How's your TWW going?
I was also happy about the early ovulation, hope it stays that way, more chances to try...
I woke up to cramps so expecting af to be here soon. I am tired of this but I know it's still normal. It's just so hard! I bow to you for being able to try for so long.

I was also happy about the early ovulation, hope it stays that way, more chances to try...
I woke up to cramps so expecting af to be here soon. I am tired of this but I know it's still normal. It's just so hard! I bow to you for being able to try for so long.

I have my fingers crossed that AF stays away for you! I know that when I got my first bfp I had cramping up until then, so it could be a sign? And for my first it took over 3 years to conceive, so it's kind of a "yeah, this is just how it goes" for me. lol I mean, not to say there aren't times I feel like giving up, because I certainly do.

Good luck @TransDad! That’s exactly how it went for me last cycle.. my tests were negative, like way more negative than I’ve seen before so I though I missed my surge... then the next morning it was positive and even darker later and the next morning!

Sooooo much baby dust your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"