January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

Since I had been having dull cramps in my pelvic area, right ovary and lower abd for the past week and nausea and I am due for AF in 3 days I decided to poas this evening (first response) and got a bfn. Very discouraging as I had *believed* I was pregnant (would be the 1st child). I know AF is still due in 3 days BUT considering all the 'symptoms' I would imagine I would be able to test positive by now...if I was. :confused: Hope yall are having better luck.
It is still early. Hang in there. Fingers crossed for you. :headspin:

How are you going @KansasMamas ? I hope you got some good news and can start fresh this cycle...

@Millhaven... thought of you today, are you still waiting?

Youre allowed a pity party O:) but do stay positive, take time for you, and it will happen when it is meant to @MissDoc
:dust:

Thank you for a wonderful post
Can you please put me down for January 29th. My birthday is January 31 maybe I'll get a bfp for my birthday :hugs:
Good luck lady's on this month BFP & sending bunches of baby dust xo:dust::dust::dust:

TTC74
Aww, sorry AF got you. Hugs to you lovely.
:hug:

mrsmummy2
Congratulations! :bfp:

Kansas
I’m so sorry you’re having this to deal with and everything crossed it is just for peace of mind.

Afm, this is the first cycle I’ve tried opks. They’ve never worked for me before when ttc in the past but thought I’d give them another shot. I’m amazed to see an LH line today! But I’m such a newbie at using them that I don’t know what it means, lol. Is this negative..? I am CD9 today and have ewcm.

Thanks is advance! :-k

09C71B9F-51E8-4A93-9844-90E1840FFC41.jpeg

TTC74

mrsmummy2

Kansas
I’m so sorry you’re having this to deal with and everything crossed it is just for peace of mind.

Afm, this is the first cycle I’ve tried opks. They’ve never worked for me before when ttc in the past but thought I’d give them another shot. I’m amazed to see an LH line today! But I’m such a newbie at using them that I don’t know what it means, lol. Is this negative..? I am CD9 today and have ewcm.

View attachment 1052999

Looks negative atm hun but hopefully not long until it’s positive!! Good luck x

No more babies for me.
Good luck to the rest of you!

@OhBoyOrGirl welcome! And good luck
@kealz these are both negativ but in my experience it can change quickly so keep up the poas ...
@Katy78 I'm so sorry. Hugs and hope you might get another miracle.

TTC74

mrsmummy2

Kansas

View attachment 1052999
Hi :hi:
I find I get more accurate results by doing a stick each morning (7am) and evening (5pm) from day 8 as I ovulate on day 12 usually. It is easy to miss the surge as LH levels can drop quite quickly after the surge. Depending on how many sticks I have that month, I tend to take these kind of lines (like your ones) as 2-4 days before Ovulation, so prime time to :sex::sex::sex:

@ClaireC1985: My temp dropped on 10DPO and got higher again today on 12DPO. Tests are still negative, but I feel that tight feeling you're describing.

I have the past cycles thought I was out when HPT's were negative and period due date was coming up, but at lot of people here (and like everywhere) will tell you that you're not out until the witch shows. FX! :dust:

@Plus1More: Sorry about the chemical. <3 It's ok to feel sad, it's a loss nonetheless. <3

@Miranda04: FX! :dust: There's still time left for a BFN to turn into a BFP. :)

@mrsmummy2: Woho! Congrats once again! :happydance:

@ItsNotATaco: Aaw, I'm still waiting. HPT was negative this morning, but AF hasn't started yet. I'm currently feeling a pinching/pulling sensation in my uterus, almost like I've been working out and need to stretch my muscles. Earlier this evening I also had a burning nipple so to speak. Only one. And it came out of nowhere. I try not to feel out this cycle, but I also don't want to symptom spot. We'll just have to wait and see.

@Katy78: <3 <3 <3

Gosh this thread has moved so fast. I've missed a few days again and got loads to catch up on. A few BFP's :happydance:and a few BFN's too :hugs:

I was in a car accident last week - second in 2 months!! (At least this one wasn't my fault) and struggling a bit with whiplash so hope it heals soon and doesn't interfere with bd'ing next week.

I'm cd5 today and have been taking soy isoflavones this month. I have more Letrozole but my last cycle was all over the place so thought I'd take a different approach. I'll be testing again around the end of January.

Hi :hi:
I find I get more accurate results by doing a stick each morning (7am) and evening (5pm) from day 8 as I ovulate on day 12 usually. It is easy to miss the surge as LH levels can drop quite quickly after the surge. Depending on how many sticks I have that month, I tend to take these kind of lines (like your ones) as 2-4 days before Ovulation, so prime time to :sex::sex::sex:

Aww, thank you for this info - that’s really good to know. We started BDing tonight just in case! ;) x

Gosh this thread has moved so fast. I've missed a few days again and got loads to catch up on. A few BFP's :happydance:and a few BFN's too :hugs:

I was in a car accident last week - second in 2 months!! (At least this one wasn't my fault) and struggling a bit with whiplash so hope it heals soon and doesn't interfere with bd'ing next week.

I'm cd5 today and have been taking soy isoflavones this month. I have more Letrozole but my last cycle was all over the place so thought I'd take a different approach. I'll be testing again around the end of January.

Hope you’re ok, Minnie. :-( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"