January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

BabyG8686 - I'm so sorry to hear. Be kind to yourself. Hope to see you back soon, but of course take all the time you need.

TransDad - Yes! FX. My BFP cycle was the first time I'd seen real EWCM pretty much my entire journey. Def a good sign.

Okay, so something incredible just happened. Tonight when I wiped, there a large amount of EWCM on the TP. I was thinking that couldn't be possible, it's only CD12 and last night I took an OPK and it was negative. So, thinking it was just going to be negative again, I took another OPK on a whim and...BAM incredibly positive! As dark as the control line! Just 24 hours! So we BDed immediately and plan to again tomorrow morning. I really really hope this is a sign that this is finally our month. Below are the tests. This cycle, besides taking supplements and the other stuff I need to take and using preseed, I've also been drinking red raspberry leaf tea, which I hear is really good for trying to conceive.

The light one is 24 hours prior, the darker one is tonight's.

View attachment 1053170 View attachment 1053171 View attachment 1053172
I tend to ovulate on day 12. And my positive lines are never around for long (easy to miss). Plus fingers crossed - I was drinking raspberry leaf tea when I fell with my first boy on cycle 6.

You can change my status. Not the witch, even worse, it was ectopic. See you ladies in 3-6 months. I can't imagine trying again for a while after the hell I've been through the last week.
I am so sorry. Look after yourself and take time to heal. X

Hello everyone! I took a few much needed mental break days away from BnB and everything TTC related and I'm feeling much better. Last cycle was a chemical so I needed some days away to process that. I'm back, though I still will be a little less active since I am taking this cycle as a break. I just so happened to catch my surge with a random positive OPK, and today I am 1dpo.

BabyG8686, I am sending so much love and so many hugs your way. I am so gutted for you. That is awful and I pray a speedy recovery for you both mentally and physically.

To everyone else who has lost a bub, I am sorry for you loss.

To all our BFPs, I am so happy for you, and praying those babies stick around and grow in to beautiful little chubby babies you hold in your arms.

Thinking of you all.

Sorry to read about the losses. My heart goes out to everyone. I understand the need for a break.

Congrats to all who got a bfp. Such a wonderful miracle to have happen. And I too send many wishes for a HH9 for you all.

Personally I am getting fit for IVF so not tracking very much but am in the dreaded two week wait area for sure based off previous O pains. If I do some how manage to get pregnant before IVF, I will for sure let everyone know. :hug:

Sorry to read about the losses. My heart goes out to everyone. I understand the need for a break.

Congrats to all who got a bfp. Such a wonderful miracle to have happen. And I too send many wishes for a HH9 for you all.

Personally I am getting fit for IVF so not tracking very much but am in the dreaded two week wait area for sure based off previous O pains. If I do some how manage to get pregnant before IVF, I will for sure let everyone know. :hug:

Everything crossed it happens for you before IVF! Sending all the luck :dust:

@kealz - here's hoping!

@EMSwife1124 - what you said really gives me hope! I took another this morning and it was the same darkness as the one last night before we BD'd, not the darkest one at almost 2am, though, but still dark. So I'm hoping this is a good sign. Plus, I rarely get EWCM, let alone as much as I just got. So [-o<

@Dream143r - thanks! that's really reassuring.

@Plus1More - since I have PCOS I never know when I ovulate. I do ovulate each month, but it's always all over the place, but usually towards the end of the cycle. lol So this was a major shock. And it really makes me feel good to hear other people used the tea, too, and got results. :)

So, DH and I BD'd last night and this morning. Plan to again tomorrow morning also. The tests are still dark, so really feeling good about this time around.

Hi folks. I would like to join in here as well.. I m 33, DH is 36 . We have an amazing 4yr old and this new year we finally decided to start TTC #2

I have PCOS so cycle is a over the place . but I use opks to pinpoint ovulation (along with OV cramps) .
Cutting long story short, we DTD on Wednesday night.. Friday morning opk blazing positive.. so Friday night we get to BD but DH had "performance issues" :-s:?
Anyway we again BD on Saturday morning (I live in Asia so it's already sat afternoon here).
I know I ovulated last night at 11pm so I m clinging on to hope here..

My luteal phase is exactly 13 days so i have marked 30 Jan in my calendar 8-[:witch:

Fingers crossed.. TWW officially begins..

Last edited:
That's great! Hope you catch the egg this time.
When did you start drinking raspberry leaf tea? I started last month and also got an early ovulation. I was wondering if it had to do with the tea.

I was thinking of starting to drink rasperry leaf tea, which one do you use? I've seen so many different ones & don't know which to go for! I've been TTC for about 21 months now.

My period showed up yesterday at 14DPO. Right on time. So here’s to cycle 8.

Sigh.

I really thought we had a shot this time.
Excellent timing with BD, cramping/dull ache 4 days prior my period, temp still elevated and so on.

But no.

All test I’ve take are BFN’s. I thought I saw something on 12 DPO, but both 13 DPO and 14 DPO have had stark white tests.

Was it evaps or have I just experienced a chemical pregnancy?

Yesterday I saw some light brown on my panty liner when I woke up. No aching during the day. It also was a very light bleeding which didn’t require any tampons really (I used this because I was at work but could have probably managed the day with just panty liners. Brownish bleeding throughout the day.

Today it’s more bleeding and both brown and red.

So yeah. I’m out. Once again. :cry:

Next AF is due on February 14th. That would be a nice Valentine’s gift, right? Probably not our cycle either.

Good luck to all those who are still waiting. I hope you get your BFP’s soon! <3

Over and out.

You can change my status. Not the witch, even worse, it was ectopic. See you ladies in 3-6 months. I can't imagine trying again for a while after the hell I've been through the last week.

I’m sorry to hear this, take the time you need and hopefully your be back when you feel ready

Sigh.

Excellent timing with BD, cramping/dull ache 4 days prior my period, temp still elevated and so on.

But no.

All test I’ve take are BFN’s. I thought I saw something on 12 DPO, but both 13 DPO and 14 DPO have had stark white tests.

Yesterday I saw some light brown on my panty liner when I woke up. No aching during the day. It also was a very light bleeding which didn’t require any tampons really (I used this because I was at work but could have probably managed the day with just panty liners. Brownish bleeding throughout the day.

Next AF is due on February 14th. That would be a nice Valentine’s gift, right? Probably not our cycle either.

Good luck to all those who are still waiting. I hope you get your BFP’s soon! <3

Over and out.

So sorry :hugs: hope you get your special valentines bfp!

Sorry to all who got af and fx for anyone still waiting to test this month

Afm I just got back from a few days away with the dh, was nice and chilled and the witch finally left couple days agos so fx for a lucky cycle :)

@Demotivated welcome!
@pamg I use a mixture of raspberry leaf and some other herbs that's called 'mother to be tea'. I bought it here in Switzerland in a bio shop.
@Millhaven uff, I'm so sorry.
@Penguin20 sounds good!
Afm testing day after tomorrow, not feeling very hopeful since temp dropped this morning and pulse stopped rising.

Sigh.

But no.

Over and out.

I'm so sorry :( I wish you all the luck for next cycle. I'm rooting for you.

@Demotivated welcome!
@pamg I use a mixture of raspberry leaf and some other herbs that's called 'mother to be tea'. I bought it here in Switzerland in a bio shop.
@Millhaven uff, I'm so sorry.
@Penguin20 sounds good!
Afm testing day after tomorrow, not feeling very hopeful since temp dropped this morning and pulse stopped rising.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, Nima!

January 31st, totally new to the whole ttc thing etc, literally just found this page and joined today... Been TTC since July had implant removed in June when I got married and AF came the month after, hoping thisonths gonna be the month...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->