January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

I've had some interesting cramping/twinges today. Hopeful that it could be implantation. Knowing me and my imagination, I am probably just due a big... :loo: lolololol

Bless you - made me lol! :haha: Good luck those twinges were more than wind! :rofl: x

I thought I knew my cycle quite well until I started tracking this month... but it’s really kept me guessing - here’s a pic. I’m going with O being yesterday now I think. There are strong signs and quite honestly me and DH are knackered. Having sex once a month is a bonus nevermind 3 times in a week! :haha::sleep:

562A3BA1-9461-49CD-82CF-0516782CA413.jpeg

@kealz lol! I agree with you on o yesterday but I guess we'll have to wait and see the temps in the next few days.

@LNWXO it's definitely there!

I’m starting to wonder whether I ovulated when I thought I did.

On CD19 I tested and it was neg, I then went to a friends and we slept over and then when I came home on CD20 at around 11am I took an opk and it was positive. And then at the end of the day they then went negative again. So I said to my husband, oh maybe I would of had a positive that night we were at our friends so I actually manually input a pos on my tracker and now I’m thinking I shouldn’t of done that LOL and maybe it’s now thrown it off slightly and I could be 9dpo instead of 10...
Il attach a pic of my opks. Any help would be appreciated :) I’m new to them really. Only my second cycle using them.

Thanks xx

1305B93D-A060-4306-AB8B-92BBD733D47B.jpeg 94338322-E694-4C95-83C5-88D71EFD1768.png

Well I've been POAS for the fun of it these past couple of days - bfn obviously and seeing lines that are not there. I need intervention! :tease:

Thanks for the replies everyone :)
Well when I looked at the test it looked pink, and then when I first opened the test it looked pink... and then it started to look really white to me. Like I could see either side of the lines... if that makes sense. I’m just really not sure. I’ve never had indent like that before...

Only way to know is to test again LOL! Not much showing on the IC I just took...
86AEF60A-FCAB-447A-975F-84582B7B1F30.jpeg

Will test again tomorrow. Maybe try another brand x

Thanks for the replies everyone :)
Well when I looked at the test it looked pink, and then when I first opened the test it looked pink... and then it started to look really white to me. Like I could see either side of the lines... if that makes sense. I’m just really not sure. I’ve never had indent like that before...

Only way to know is to test again LOL! Not much showing on the IC I just took...
View attachment 1053564

Will test again tomorrow. Maybe try another brand x

Fxd for a lovely progression! [-o<

@LNWXO did you test again? Rooting for you here.

Today af came for me, I'm fine with it though. I hope this month I manage to be a bit calmer, since I will do ultrasound monitoring and should be able to know exactly when I ovulate

How are you doing lovely people?

@LNWXO did you test again? Rooting for you here.

Today af came for me, I'm fine with it though. I hope this month I manage to be a bit calmer, since I will do ultrasound monitoring and should be able to know exactly when I ovulate

How are you doing lovely people?

Sorry af came hun. Im glad you are feeling ok about it, and that you’ll be monitored!! :)
I have tested, I have been posting them in my testing thread.
Not hopeful this month unfortunately xx

Sorry af came hun. Im glad you are feeling ok about it, and that you’ll be monitored!! :)
I have tested, I have been posting them in my testing thread.
Not hopeful this month unfortunately xx
Oh I'm sorry.. I thought it looked really promising <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"