January Testing Train.... jump on

skinnysmrs

Reaction score
I am not sure if there is a Jan train up and running. If so let me know. If not jump on. Tell me your af due date and ill add it on. Let January be our month for lots of :bfp: flashing here xx
:dust::dust:

1 - 10 Jan
Paloma123
Shortstuff

Ibeach
Pinkcatgirl
Scootie :witch:
Mcrobinson :witch:
Bing28
Motherhopeful
Jazzybub
Dottiee

11 -20Jan
Whigfield :bfp:
TickTockBaby
Stranjegirl
Cutieq
Ashley1021:bfp:
Podders91
Kaychikan
Skinnysmrs :bfp:
Ithinkbaby
Mngmakes3
Newlywed2013
Lsd2721 :witch:
Purplerat :bfp:
Xmisschellex
Dolphin24
Reversallady

21-31Jan
Msq
Youngmummy26
Artsyttc2014
Loves2snack
5yearplan
Mrskchicago
Jt2013
Littlefishygg
Gonnagetabump
Itsnowmyturn
Elliebean
Roxytigers :bfp:
Laelani
L.Ann.V
Beachyfeelin

not date specified
Ritaki83 :bfp:
Jennifer86
Rayofhope :witch:

Me! Well kinda! Haha.
I'm not sure of my cycle length since coming of BC but pre BC my cycles were 28 days. So that would put AF 10th of Jan.
Fx'd for us!! :hugs:

Me too!!!! Ff has got my af due 11.1.14 (oh birthday) but I think I may have o early so it could be any time from new years day!!! Just waitin to confirm with cross hairs!!!
Fx for us for a happy new year!!!
Extra special Christmas baby dust all round! !

There's me too!!! AF due on the 1st Jan!!

Good luck to all, xxx

Me too guys!

Here is my chart, if you'd like to take a look!

Used Preseed all of your bd times in this cyclee, first time i used it ( and last i hope!) :thumbup:

My Ovulation Chart

AF is due Jan 1/2 not testing till the 3rd tho. Then again that's my vacation weekend 3-5 so if I'm late i may test when I get back so I will be able to share with my h hubby BC he wont be with me that weekend. I'm praying with all that I have that this is it.....this will be our bfp month

Good luck ladies really planning on enjoying christmas (mainly to take mind off waiting!!!) X

I am currently going through AF ATM but will have another AF around the 21st of January, so will be testing maybe around the 23rd? I might test earlier as well.

Im due for AF on the 28 or 29th of dec. so I'll be testing first week of January. Keeping fingers crossed every time I pray!

sending lots of baby dust to everyone, please god this is our months xx

:dust::dust:

Hey giiiiirls...

I am in. I am testing January 8-10 or so.....

Count me in;))) I am in my fertile period now;):happydance:

I'm on the January train as well! :)

Can't wait -- hoping for +++!

Welcome and baby dust.
Any one doing anything different this month?
X

''we'' are doing home insemination with known donor. he is my best friend and we will co-parent. My boyfriend had vasectomy 20 years ago and reversal is not an option.
We are using OPK's ( still getting only faint line). I am also using preseed and softcups. Using fresh semen;)

i'm doing everything different this month! :laugh2: I have been TTC#2 for 2 years now, only tracked with OPK's for 2 months out of that time. So this month I am tracking Basal Temps, Opk's, preseed, softcups, and starting DH on Fertilaid and Countboost. Also just bought a microscope to look at DH's swimmers just because...:laugh2: I was curious...

January tester here too! I'm not too sure I ovulated this month. But you never know...still trying to figure out what's going on after stopping bc.

My period should arrive on jan 1st and it's always on time...not sure when I'll test though because we will be at the OH's parents house the whole week of New Years :/

Hi!
I should be testing around the 19th! I'd love to join. AF got me a few days ago booo. But fall is my favorite time of year and would love to have a fall baby, so I'm excited and hopeful to get a bfp within the next couple of cycles!! Fingers crossed for everyone!! :)

I'd love to join!
I feel this thread is VERY lucky! AF is due January 4th. If I can do it I'm going to try to hold off till at least the 1st. I'm not keeping any frer in the house because ill be too tempted! So I'm in the tww.

This is our first month trying and I'm just using opk and have been charting my cycles for the past 6 months. This will be a RAINBOW baby for us!

Well wishes to all and baby dust!
:dust:

i'm doing everything different this month! :laugh2: I have been TTC#2 for 2 years now, only tracked with OPK's for 2 months out of that time. So this month I am tracking Basal Temps, Opk's, preseed, softcups, and starting DH on Fertilaid and Countboost. Also just bought a microscope to look at DH's swimmers just because...:laugh2: I was curious...

Thats seriously alot different to not tracking!!! Were trying preseed this month and had my clomid increased to 100mg also trying to track cm an cp more this cycle to get a better shot of timing ive not tempd for a few months either so starting that again this cycle!! Thinknj may have od recently just waiting on confirmation on ff
Gl to everyone for the next few weeks! !

How is everyone going to manage drinking over the festive period?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->