January Testing Train.... jump on

Af is coming today so i will be on cycle day 1 from today. Not sure of cycle length, as u can see by signature the last 2 have been 11 days difference, hoping for it to go down to 28 day cycle so I dont have as long to wait lol. I suspect I will be expecting af around 25th Jan x

You're gonna have to count me out for the 1st Jan testing, just had my period arrive 8 days early!?

wtf is that about :(

So looks like I'll be testing now around the 20th Jan now, depending on what the hell is going on with my body :nope:

X

I'm cd5 right now, my cycles are normally between 28 and 33 days which puts af due between the 17th and 22nd but I am holiday for those dates so put me down for testing on the 22nd please.

Good luck everyone, I hope 2014 is the year for all of us!!

i am currently on cd 17. my cycles are always 28 days. (give or take a day). AF should come around the 6th. so put me down for testing around jan 11 as well. crossing my fingers. this is month 4 of ttc, hoping it doesnt take too much longer.

I quit drinking cold turkey Thanksgiving day. And since then if I get the thirst for wine I drink Sparkling grape juice or sparkling apple juice. A lot of people have told me a glass or a sip or two is fine here and there. But I'm not taking any chances, since this is out first time ttc. Lol call me to cautious but I'd do anything for a healthy baby :)

AF is due Jan 6th but I'll be testing the 8th.

af due jan 7th O was yesterday (for sure, have been tracking) today very crampy, my sister got pg last year same time she found out jan 5th and she was cramping on our christmas saying she wasn't pg that she is giving up now i have a three month old niece :) praying this is my month also.... have never joined an online baby website before first time user... and very excited that we are ttc!!!!!

4dpo an counting according to ff, cant wait till the new year but I dont want to wish the weeks away an not enjoy Christmas!! Im really scared to get my hopes up too much as ive had so much disappointment over the last two years, but really want to keep positive
Fx ladies
X

Providing I O properly this time on clomid, I should be testing around Jan 18th. :happydance:

AF due on January 9th. Testing on Jan 13th if I can wait! I've been as much as 5 days late so I don't wanna get antsy

FF says January 7 for AF. Don't know what day I'll test. If i really ovulated the day it said then I'll be 10 dpo on January 2. I might test then.

Hi ladies! Mind if I join?! I'll be testing January 12th :) took a opk today.. It was almost positive so I'll be testing again in a few hours :)

Il be 10dpo on the 1st!!!! I will be testing new yrs eve before I have a little tipple an new years day just because its a new year so hoping for a bfp to start the year! ! Currently not enjoying the tww
Gl ladies happy bding if your o this week/end
X

7 dpo trying to fight the urge to test I had a pretty awesome temp rise today I went from 97.60 to 98.04... since I've started temping, I've never been in the 98s so I told myself if I ever get there I'm probably pregnant... 11 cycles not one time till now. I kinda wanna run to the store and get a hpt but I'm much too scared to see a BFN.... and waste my money again. I'm attempting to hold out til Jan 5... jan 1 is test date.... But since I started b complex this cycle and ovulated four days earlier then normal I figured it may also lengthen my lp... so I'm going to make sure not to test too early. Plus I'll be out of town next weekend and dh won't be with me. Other then that I've had tender boobs for three days... I thought maybe it was the b complex turns out b complex is used to treat breast tenderness not cause it. Fx.

Well ladies- I got my positive opk this AM! We bded wednesday night and twice last night. I know it's not great to bd twice in a night- but he wanted round two and I wasn't going to say no! Lol. We will continue to bd this evening, Saturday and Sunday. Maybe Monday too! :)

Just came off birth control in October and only had one cycle so far which ended in a chemical pregnancy so I'm not sure how long my cycles are anymore. If 28 days I'd be due on January 20th, that's probably when I'd test if AF doesn't come before that.

Just came off birth control in October and only had one cycle so far which ended in a chemical pregnancy so I'm not sure how long my cycles are anymore. If 28 days I'd be due on January 20th, that's probably when I'd test if AF doesn't come before that.

This is my first time joining one of these. threads. AF is due to come around the 14th of January. i got my implanon removed in August, didnt have my first AF until Oct. i am not quite sure how long my cycles are. My husband and i didnt have any troubles conciving our first son. we are this time around though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->