January Testing Train.... jump on

Here's my squinter!

Attachments

• IMG_4789.jpg
    IMG_4789.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 9
Congrats to all the BFP's! I am still hopeful mine is coming. I don't really have any signs of AF even though it's due tomorrow. We will see what happens! If it doesn't come by the end of the week I am most definitely testing. I am trying not to test too early for fear of the BFN. So I am trying to wait as long as I can. :)

I was never really in this month, but now I'm officially out. Fingers crossed for February!

Hoping everyone that did not get their BFP this month, Feb is going to be the month for you guys, Sending luv hugs and babydust. And those who did get their bfp, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxxx :dust:

What do you guys think of the top one?

Attachments

• CAM00003-1.jpg
    CAM00003-1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 6
Tested again and stark white. Anyone ever get a faint positive and then a negative later in the same day?

I do see something on the top one. Maybe try just taking your tests with FMU to see the progression.

Hi can i join plz will u carrying it onto Feb testing? Wwill b first cycle trying aftr i gt AF which is due anytime. So will be testing in Feb not sure of date yet but will let u knw soon as i do

I think I can almost see a line on the top one- ICs are really faint anyway. Did you use FMU? If you did it later it was prob not 4 hours since you last had a wee which is recommended minimum so that could be why. & if you're early- how many dpo? Try again in the morning. FX'd for you :)

Xxx

I think I can almost see a line on the top one- ICs are really faint anyway. Did you use FMU? If you did it later it was prob not 4 hours since you last had a wee which is recommended minimum so that could be why. & if you're early- how many dpo? Try again in the morning. FX'd for you :)

Xxx

I'm 8 dpo. I used fmu for that top one. I tried testing several times today but never made it more than 3 or less hours before testing. I even bought frer's and tried one But they were all bfn :(

8 is definitely too early to show up with only 3 hours! Test mornings only & don't expect to see anything much until 10dpo- & even then lines might be faint for another week or so prob! Good luck xx

8 is definitely too early to show up with only 3 hours! Test mornings only & don't expect to see anything much until 10dpo- & even then lines might be faint for another week or so prob! Good luck xx

My LP is only 10 days so I feel like if I don't test positive before then than I am out, ya know? Anyways, I think I am out this month. I had a huge temp drop. And I didn't bother testing with FMU because I feel like AF is coming on.

Seriously. Like seriously. Is this happening!

Attachments

• CAM00025-1.jpg
    CAM00025-1.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 6
Thanks everyone! I had some brown spotting last night but so far so good I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->