January Testing Train.... jump on

Been having pinchy pully type cramps since this am really low down om sure I had this last time I got a bfp Although that did turn out to be a chemical hoping this is it tho x

i'm looking at approx 17th for my next AF. will be testing on the day if no AF by then. haven't got to ovulation yet, so it seems a long way off :(

Hello ladies! Id like to jump onboard. Please add me for Jan 20th. My cycles were pretty regular 27 days. Every few months 28..this past one was only 26, but I'm attributing it to my weight gain :wacko:

Hopefully with the addition of preseed, softcups and opk's this will be our month :)

I'm in!

TTC number 1, cycle 2. AF due the 17th, going to *try* to not test before then, but I probably will, LOL!

AF due Jan 3rd. Will test Jan 5th or later.

Ff got my af due date as 4th of jan now but il be testin new year!!

Hi lovelies, I hope you don't mind me joining :) I'm ttc number 2 had a mc in September so hoping and praying for a Bfp just before my birthday. Due to test 9 January xoxo

Praying for a clean sweep of bfps

Well ladies- I'm 3dpo today and feel pretty much NOTHING. Haha. I had a backache yesterday- but obviously it's too soon for anything pregnancy related. How are you all?

Hey guys! I hope it's not too late to join this train! This is my first post on this website! This is my second cycle of TTC. I ended up having a chemical pregnancy on my last cycle so really hoping this time I will get my BFP! :)

I tested positive on my OPK on Friday and did the BD on Wed, Fri, and Sun. I hope that was enough!! AF is due to arrive Jan 15. Because I ended up having a chemical pregnancy I might just wait to Jan 20 to do my test!

Good Luck everyone!

Baby dust to all!!:bfp: :dust:

We are pretty similar with cycles! I ovulated on Friday as well (CD 11) and this is my second month TTC too! AF is due the 11th!

I tend to have long cycles anywhere from 30-40 days. We must have just met up this month! ;-)

Hi guys can I join? Going to test on 20th Jan but AF is due Jan 13. Don't wanna get my hopes up! TTC no 3 and this is our third cycle :)

AF is due 11th January.. already driving myself nuts with the 2ww:dohh:

Jinxed it posting on here. I'm out. On to month 17 of trying for number 2. 10 months till we face IVF. :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->