January Testing Train.... jump on

Hey girlies well god was watching me and today at 9dpo I got my :bfp:

I had faint lines on 2 ic this morning so ran and got an frer and 2 blaring red lines :) xxxx

Sending some luck and babydust to you all xxxxx

Congratulations skinnysmrs!

So - FF is still saying I O'd on Saturday now. thought it was Friday but then I realized I took my temp an hour later than usual on Saturday morning so I adjusted it. And then my chart had me as O'ing on Saturday. Confusing.

i'm not positive my temps are super accurate this cycle as I have been through a lot since the 1st and don't sleep very well. If anything, at least I'm staying in the habit of temping in the AM.

Here is what confuses me - the last 2 days I've had creamy (what I think is creamy) cm. Not all day, but just a few times when I go to the bathroom I'll feel wet so I check and there it is. I thought you were supposed to dry up after O....no? According to FF I'm 3 DPO today.

Not everyone dries up after o its an individual thing. Ul certainly become drier but iv never completely dried up, i think im 2dpo today and I was having creamy. Last cycle i was creamy or sticky cm until af x

Very tentatively posting but... 3 very faint BFPs (1 last night, 2 this morning) so unless I am super unlucky and seeing pink evaps, count me in for a BFP this month too! :happydance:

Wow lots of BFPs coming through! Congrats ladies- let's hope this is a lucky thread & there's still some baby dust lying around for us late-January testers!! Lol ;)

Xxx

Can you add me to the list for Jan 21-31 please! I think I'm approx 2dpo today. Thanks!

I'm 3 days before AF is due and did a test this morning and got a faint +, will do another in a couple of days but I think I have my :bfp: :)
What a brilliant way to start 2014 :)
Congrats to everyone who got their :bfp:

Not great, I'm supposed to be 3dpo but no temp shift yet so not feeling hopeful

Sad to say I'm out, the witch got me. But thrilled to hear about so many BFPs!

Congrats ladies!

Definitely a lucky thread! Keep it up ladies!! :D

Congrats on the bfpsx

Hi ladies, congrats to all those that got their BFP's! Best of luck to those still waiting to test!

I might test on Jan 31st!

Ladies...I'm confused.

Today I'm 8 DPO....my temp went down .1 - but that's not what is throwing me. From what I've read once you get out of bed your temp rises. I woke up once last night at 2:30am and was hot so I turned on the ceiling fan....I woke up again a little before 6am and just decided to temp since I had gotten 3 solid hours of sleep and I normally temp around 6am...my temp was 97.7 which is .1 lower than yesterday. I kind of expected it to be lower because of the fan going and at that point I was a little chilly.

I wondered if my thermometer was even reading correctly (I have had it for years) so I got up and went to the bathroom again, then went back to the bedroom and grabbed it to temp again. So lots of movement. That reading was 97.6! What?? I thought it was going to be higher!

Bottom line to a very long story. Do you think I should get a new thermometer? Or are my temps just wacky? I do seem to have a very low cover line.

Help :/

Hey all,

I will be testing on the 29th. :)

This TWW is the worst!

Well girls, my dreamed stopped yesterday..i had a d&c because the baby stopped developing at 5 weeks and 5 days....2nd early miscarriage for me..i'll soon start dna testing for dh and me, ysteroscopy, blood tests etc etc..

Well girls, my dreamed stopped yesterday..i had a d&c because the baby stopped developing at 5 weeks and 5 days....2nd early miscarriage for me..i'll soon start dna testing for dh and me, ysteroscopy, blood tests etc etc..

I am so sorry to hear! My heart breaks for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->