January Testing Train.... jump on

So sorry, Ritaki :(

We're out for this month, on account of DH going and getting sick right through my fertile period :p Kind of frustrating because it would have been our first month trying. I did pay close attention to ovulation symptoms and I think it'll be pretty easy for me to track without tempting and such, so that's a positive. Fingers crossed for next month.

Congrats to everyone who got their BFPs! So exciting!

Don't think I'm ovulating this cycle. While you can't really know until you know, I think this month is going to be a no go for me. Have a consult apt with my Ob/Gyn the end of this month. The acupuncture doctor went on vacation this past week (the week I should have ovulated) and her office didn't bother to tell me until I was there for my apt. That was frustrating!
I'm not sure what's going on with me, since it seems like every cycle is different. Last month I'm sure I ovulated, but my post O temps didn't stay up. This month my temps seem more normal, but no "peak" on the OPK. Hope my doctor has some answers.
Oh, and if one more person tells me to stop stressing... that that's why I'm not getting pregnant, I'm libel to punch them in their eye. One of those things you DON'T say to someone TTC. End of rant ;)

Hi all, just wanted to share- I got my BFP this morning! Woo! I can't quite believe it! :D so excited! Fingers crossed she sticks :)

Xxx

Gosh looks like jan is the month for loads of ppl, hoping it will be for me too

Congrats to all the new BFPs! I ovulated last night so maybe I can be a January tester again. January 31 will be 10 DPO and last month my LP was only 10 days.

My period was due today and it now 8pm here and still no sign of the witch!! I have two ic tests sitting in my bathroom ready to test first thing tomorrow morning, I am so nervous. I have deliberately made myself wait until AF was late so I didn't do the whole disappointment of testing too early but now I am really scared that this late AF will have gotten my hopes up too much and I will just be massively disappointment tomorrow morning!

Good luck- fingers crossed for you! Have you got a BFP on ics before? If not google it because I was surprised how faint the line is when I got mine last time :) xxx

Boo I'm out, AF was 5 days late which was confusing in itself and I thought I had implantation bleeding as well but obviously not, onto the next cycle.

Congratulations to all the BFPs, I wish you all a beautiful pregnancy, enjoy it and your little ones

I'm out. AF came very early too. Only a 23 day cycle this time around... and the cramps :( Cycle 5 was a mess from day 1. Gonna call the CARS clinic this week and make an apt for the end of cycle 6. I'll be 38 in May and time is not on my side. My cycles are irregular and I'm starting to suspect polycystic ovarian syndrome, but we'll see what the doctor says on Thursday...

Coverline is just above 36.3 my post o temps this cycle have been generally 36.8 this morning i expected my temp drop as af due tomorrow, it dropped to 36.6 so small drop but still well above coverline. I tested and got a pure white bfn :-( guess I just need to wait it out now, wish af wud start so i can move on from this cycle

Congratulations everyone with their bfps and gl this time round those whose af has arrived!!

I have a faint BFP. Could anyone explain how I can post a picture?

Woohoo! Congrats babyfeva!!

I've only ever worked out how to post a pic from the computer never my phone (where I use it most!) so can't be of much help...

I think if you go "post reply" rather than quick reply there's a pic option there

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->