journey of ttc after the pill group

thanks hun i just wish i knew wat was going on haha oh the joys, xx

quite a significant temp dip this am does this inicate ov for today??? xxx

Oooo - it could do!!! I was straight on here to see how you were doing this morning.

Let's hope for a BIG temp rise tomorrow. Hope you and OH are busy making sure that you have covered the O!

oh yes !! lol
although not as much i would like as he doesnt like to know when im ov because he feels pressurised as we have a few issues with delayed ejaculation so i have to try not to make it obviose as though its his idea lol ooh i really hope i get a big temp rise tommorrow my temos have been so up and down everyone elses seem to be around the same untill ov but having a lot of pinching ov pans today so im hoping im ov now
but i had an ectopic in 2009 and lost my left tube and my ov pains seem to be on the left so i dont know if that will lower my chances this cycle xx

Yeah - I try not to let on to my OH too. I don't want it all to become about conceiving! He hates being pressurised into anything so I have to not make it obvious!

You should check out my pre-O temps - all over the place. Some people are just more like that I think.

FX'd for you :hugs:

thanks hun i really hope this is the month for us im really hoping for a birthday
:bfp: :happydance:

ok so update done another opk today and got a super dark positive it was way darker than control line so i reckon ovulation will be today or tom at the latest ill try and get a pic on my phone of the test x

New Image.jpg

That definitely looks positive to me. The test line is very dark isn't it?

I predict a rise tomorrow x

yeah its really dark im think a rise too how much of a rise should i expect? x

I think they say about 0.25 - 0.5 celsius but this can be over a day or two.

FX'd for you! I'll be checking in the morning.

so have a look at my chart and tell me what you think is that enouigh of a rise xx

It could be the start of your O - sometimes it can take a day or two to rise. Look at mine - I had a small rise like yours on O day and then it went up again the following day. Maybe today is your O day? Especially with your postive opk yesterday - they say it can be the day after.

What do you think?

yeah i hope so im going to do another opk this afternoon to see if the surge has gone im not having ov pains anyore so im thinking ov was yesterday i guesse its just the waiting game now :shrug:
how are you ?
your temps are staying upwhich is looking good
x

I'm good - I had a small temp rise today. Not feeling anything either way to be honest. Still have sore nips (TMI!) but other than that (and a few cramps) nothing much going on.

Just waiting it out....!

done another opk and still very positive it looks just like yesterdays so im think ov is today as ive heard u ov after the last day of ewcm which was yesterday so it def yesterday or today just got to wait for anoth high temp tommorrow hopefully x

Sounding good! Will be looking at your temps in the morning.

Well I have had an odd day - I have been spotting today and I have been really worried that this is the start of AF and that my LP is therefore too short. Given that it has taken me 53 days to find this out the thought of waiting all that time again to see if it lengthens is concerning. Perhaps if this is AF I should head to the docs?

Could it be implantation bleeding? Has it carried on?

I had big temp rise check it out, does it matter that its still not high as some of mY previous temps? Xx

Looking good - I think some charts can take a couple of days to get higher than previous temps. Have you tried putting a dummy temp in for tomorrow to see what it does?!

Well I'm still spotting (if you can call it that). It is not even enough to be on the paper when I wipe or on my pants but when I check my cervix it is there. I also have cramps and really do feel like the :witch: is on the way.

I'm trying to not even consider the idea of implantation spotting as I don't want to get any hopes up and I think I would just be kidding myself - especially as my temps are slowly dropping away too. I'm just really quite concerned about the length of my LP :cry:

Aww hun I really hope af stays away if she does show up then maybe dr can give u something to lengthen lp no I've nt tried putting in a dummy temp ill try itnow xx

Try putting a couple of dummy temps in mum2beagain - see what FF says :shrug:

struth - my LP was 10 days last cycle, so AF should be due tomorrow for me. 10 days isn't brilliant, but it's OK. If this isn't it for you, maybe try vit B6 for next cycle. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->