journey of ttc after the pill group

thansk all

katie i hope the fs gives u some positive news did the gp say how long it would be befroe u getseen xx

ive ordered a bbt thermometor and will be getting more opks this week too im gonna give temping ago not sure how accurate itll be i guesse it depends on connor wakin up lol

ive ordered a bbt thermometor and will be getting more opks this week too im gonna give temping ago not sure how accurate itll be i guesse it depends on connor wakin up lol

Yeah - I guess it can be difficult with a little one. Even just getting up at the same time every day without anyone else to look after is a bit of a bind! Somedays you just need a lie in but then you have to temp so you have to set the alarm! Still - if it helps, it will be worth it (and then there will be no such thing as lie ins for a long time!).

I'm still waiting - I think that I am 4DPO but who knows! I had a temp dip today so not sure what is going on (although some have said that a temp dip at 4dpo is quite normal)???

they allow for one temp dip in ur 2ww from what ive read i done some research yesterday lol it could just be simply u wernt under your duvet as much last night when will u be testing xx

Funny you should say that - I did notice that I wasn't under the duvet when I woke this morning. I am usually snuggled up like anything! Can that really effect it?

I am down for testing on the 5th which would make me 14DPO (although I have no idea what the length of my LP is). I'm not sure that I will hold out that long (I have a stack of IC in my drawer upstairs!!!). Will probably cave on the 2nd (11DPO) :winkwink: Urgh that is still a week away!

Well, I'm on cd57....:coffee:

The doctor has referred us for fertility treatment, which is great, but only after OH gives in a SA first which, as he won't do it, isn't so great.

Why does everything have to be such a battle?

If it helps any Katie - I know that I would struggle to get my OH to do an SA too (lets hope it doesn't come to that). It's a 'man' thing isn't it - they don't want to be the problem because then they would have to do something about it. And you know what men are like about going to the drs.

I know my OH would feel 'pressurised' too - he hates that. I have to try reverse psychology on him to get him to do anything - I pretend I'm not bothered and eventually he will do it. Perhaps if he has a couple of days to think about it, he might come round?

hi ladies how is everyone doing well af has officially packed her bags for a few weeks hopefully for 9 months lol started temping today orderd more opks juist waiting for them hopefully they will be here beggining of next week somehow i managed to use 40 last cycle :blush: ive only orderd 15 this month so i cant get too obsessive about it

struth how many dpo are you now how you feeling ?
katie i saw in ur other thread that oh had agreed top SA thats good news #
trish hows things with you ?

hi ladies how is everyone doing well af has officially packed her bags for a few weeks hopefully for 9 months lol started temping today orderd more opks juist waiting for them hopefully they will be here beggining of next week somehow i managed to use 40 last cycle :blush: ive only orderd 15 this month so i cant get too obsessive about it

struth how many dpo are you now how you feeling ?
katie i saw in ur other thread that oh had agreed top SA thats good news #
trish hows things with you ?

Hi Mum2beagain! I'm now 8dpo (I hope!) - have been a bit tired and have had little cramps (but could easily be gas!). Am feeling ok at the moment - only one more week to go and hopefully I will have either BFP or AF. Either way it will be the end of this first cycle (currently CD42)! FX'd....

Yes - OH has agreed to do the SA tomorrow, when he's off work. It remains to be seen whether it will actually happen......the fact of the matter is, I'm in total limbo until he does do it. I'm on cd61 now with still no ovulation :nope:

Yes - OH has agreed to do the SA tomorrow, when he's off work. It remains to be seen whether it will actually happen......the fact of the matter is, I'm in total limbo until he does do it. I'm on cd61 now with still no ovulation :nope:

FX'd he does it tomorrow and you can start to get some answers :hugs:

Thanks struth :hugs: Even when it's handed in at the lab I still have to wait 3 weeks for the results to come back :dohh:

Glad the 2WW is going well for you...keeping everything crossed :hugs:

Thanks Katie - I just hope it is the 2WW and I'm not fooling myself! Lol!

Thanks Katie - I just hope it is the 2WW and I'm not fooling myself! Lol!

Going on your chart, I would definitely say it's the 2WW. Have you let FF take over and see if it gives you the red lines? x

hi all just a quick message to let u all know me and dh have decided to put ttc on hold as its really not the right time atm im in the middle oflearning to drive and with connor being so yioung we have decided maybe we were a bit hasty to be thinking about no3 so for now im goin back to wtt off to drs tommorro to discuss conyarception as i dont want to go back on the pill as it takes so long to get out of system so im kinda :cry: but we both realise its for the best ill pop back and see how you are all getting in though struth good luck for the rest of your 2ww and katie i hope ur oh SA goes well and that u are next for a bfp xx

hi all just a quick message to let u all know me and dh have decided to put ttc on hold as its really not the right time atm im in the middle oflearning to drive and with connor being so yioung we have decided maybe we were a bit hasty to be thinking about no3 so for now im goin back to wtt off to drs tommorro to discuss conyarception as i dont want to go back on the pill as it takes so long to get out of system so im kinda :cry: but we both realise its for the best ill pop back and see how you are all getting in though struth good luck for the rest of your 2ww and katie i hope ur oh SA goes well and that u are next for a bfp xx

Ah - how nice of you to pop back and let us know. I would have wondered where you had gone to and whether you were alright.

It might be better for you this way - I wish I had come off the pill and used something other until my body got back to normal before TTC. It can be stressful enough without having to worry about pill detox too! At least then you will be all adjusted and ready to go when the time is right.

Good luck and take care x

thanks hun although today after watching one born last night im 2nd guessing my desision so dh has agreed to ntnp so i wont be temping or opks itll just be if and when it happens which i quite like the idea of letting nature take over so ill still pop in and checkon u all struth when r u testing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->