journey of ttc after the pill group

Can see you chart now!

It looks like you did -although if the infection caused a high temp on 1dpo then the others (2 and 3dpo) are quite similar to the pre-O temps. When were you poorly?

TBH its difficult to say - I'd keep temping and see if the temps stay high. They do say that you can have a temp dip early on (i.e. your 2dpo) due to the influx of progesterone. How true that is though I'm not sure....!

erm i dunno really ive been feeling unwell for about 4 daysish but havent noticed a temp as such ill just keep temping and see if it changes x

I would think that you have O'd then - if you have been ill for a few days then it would have effected all of your temps rather than the odd one.

Seeing as I've only been temping for a short time, however, I'm not the best person to ask.

Katie - what do you think?

You could try discarding the really high temp at 1DPO and see what it does :shrug:

done that it has now taken ovulation away im gonna leave it as dissgarded for now and see if my temps stay up high if temp is high tommorrow id imagine iot would put ov back in am i right it has to be 3 days doent it?

That's right - 3 days of a sustained temp shift. It'll put the lines in on your 4th day. x

How is your chart this morning Mum2beagain?

I've had a slight temp rise - am happy with that!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/330b48

temp still high so i think it will put ovulation back in tommorrow if its still high but also have ewcm today so i dunno :shrug: went to the drs today and i dont have an ear infection its just a blockage somewhere in the ear so i think my temps may be right so maybe i did o but im not enthusiastic if i did as we only :sex: once before ov

ok ladies i dont know what to think my temp is higfh again today same as the temp that i discarded ff has now put ov in for 3 days ago should i take that or should i put the other date in making me 5 dpo aaggghh this is confusing my chart is in my siggy can u chevk it out please x

Hmmmm.....if you didn't have an infection I would say to put it back in. It was at the normal time right?

I have had a unusually high temp this month - so much so that FF says that I have fluctuating temps! I did have a slight cold but have left it in as it was the temp I got. I guess, however, it doesn't affect my O like yours though....

I would say if you can't think of any reason why it would be high like that then to leave it in. You would then have a dip at 2dpo which I've heard happens due to influx of progesterone (?). It looks like your cervix was SHOW that day too....

Katie knows more about these things than me though....!

i put it bk in now but its still staying as 3dpo so we'll see what happend now lol xx

I would definitely leave it in then. Second guessing FF is always tricky lol. It might change it's mind after a few more temps...:dohh:

I'm 7DPO and my temp really went up this morning :happydance:

yay thats brill katie r u still holding out till the 20th to test thats my 22nd bday im testing then too so i know if i can have a drink or not lol xx

I agree with Katie - looks like it is best to keep it in then! Did you manage to cover it? I hope so. Sending you lots of :dust:

I don't think I can hold out until the 20th! I'm going to test on Saturday.

Going on my last cycle AF is due here on Saturday. Really any day past that is a bonus. I'm definitely holding on until 20th Feb x

You are one strong woman!! I wish I had such willpower.

I have no idea when the :witch: is due so I'm just taking one day at a time. If I get to Saturday without her rearing her ugly head I will be happy as that would be 11dpo and so would mean that my LP is not too short!

FX'd that yours doesn't come on Saturday :hugs:

cover it??

ok so now im really confused i threw out my opk's wen we decided to ntnp but found 10 this am in my bedroom so done one this am line was there but not positive now just done another and low and behold bloody positive so input that and now ff say i havent o god im so confused lol

Cover it - yes - I meant did you BD at the right time?!!

Hmmm.... I think I would go with FF. I had positive OPKs earlier this cycle and thought I had O'd but I hadn't. FF has now confirmed I have (much later than the OPKs said I did) and I can tell in my body that I FF is right as I have O/:witch: symptoms.

I think that I would get BDing to be on the safe side though!

yep will be if the original date is right then we only bd the night before ov but now that ive put my pos opk in to ff its taken ov away and also today and yesterday im getting ewcm and last cycle got my pos opk on cd 16 which i am tyoday so im thinking maybe my temps just wernt right as my earlier temps were really low so ill just play it buy ear and get bding lol we'll see what happens with temp tommorrow

Hmmm... yes your temps are quite low. I hadn't noticed that before now. Mine were in the region of 96ish pre O and are now 97.5ish - my coverline is at just under 97. It could be that you are now O'ing and that FF will confirm in a few days.

This journey can be so confusing! I will keep an eye on your chart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->