journey of ttc after the pill group

Thanks Katie - I just hope it is the 2WW and I'm not fooling myself! Lol!

Going on your chart, I would definitely say it's the 2WW. Have you let FF take over and see if it gives you the red lines? x

I hope so Katiekittykat - I'm getting EWCM again this morning so it sets be off wondering again! I took the lines out to see what FF said and it hadn't detected - it said it was likely between CD33 and CD36 but didn't put lines in... :-(

thanks hun although today after watching one born last night im 2nd guessing my desision so dh has agreed to ntnp so i wont be temping or opks itll just be if and when it happens which i quite like the idea of letting nature take over so ill still pop in and checkon u all struth when r u testing xx

Oh - I just love that programme! Watched it last night too. NTNP sounds good - if I were younger I think we would probably do that but the tick tock makes it more urgent!

I'm testing on Thursday with Rachel1981 and Cherryness!

ooh not long now then how areyou feeling have u had any symptoms? xx

Nothing really - I have had the odd thing but I think that we pay too much attention to them in the 2WW! I have EWCM today and I think I am beginning to get some cramps so I'm thinking that :witch: is on its way. I just hope for one or the other :)witch: or :bfp:)! I will cry if I get neither again...!

As I said on your thread - I'm so pleased for you Katie - you really deserve a break so I'm hoping that you have caught this egg :dust:

Well I have had a whopper of a temp rise this morning (13dpo) but I think it could be artificial as I hardly slept (was awake for about an hour @ 5am and then temped @ 7am)and I have a slight cold. No sign of :witch: as yet but am definitely feeling crampy and so think she is round the corner. Am trying not to get my hopes up as I think I'm out this month (but I do have very sensitive/sore nipples - TMI!!!)

Have you tried adjusting your temp on FF and seeing what comes out? You might not be that far out..... Otherwise your chart is looking great!

Hi Katie - I'm not sure how I would adjust it? can you help?

I temp every day at 7am. Last night I woke at about 5-5.15am (I didn't get out of bed or anything) and then took my temp at 5.30 - it was 97.33.

I then was awake for a while but eventually got back to sleep. Woke again at 7am and took my temp again and it was 97.58. I have entered this one as it is the time I normally take it and have told FF that I had a sleepness night/illness (hence the open circle).

How would I adjust this? Or would I adjust the one taken at 5.30?

Ah.... if I adjust the 5.30 one (this is the one when I had been asleep for a number of hours before) for 7am - it tells me that I should enter 97.63 which is actually higher than my 7am (little sleep before this) one.

I don't think the one I have entered then (the 7am one - 97.58) is too far out.

Does this make sense?

If you go to the menu on the left hand side, click on Data (I think) and the last option is a temp adjuster. You can put in what time you normally take it, and what time you actually took it and it adjusts it for you. Good luck!

Ahh - that is what I thought - I have done that with the 5.30 temp and it gives me a reading very close to the 7am temp so all is good!

ok so i have not been using opk's but thought seeing as i startyed i would continue temping for the month just to check i was ovulating and it appears i am now 3dpo i notice that u struth and katie are both 5dpo wow were all really close this month when is everyone testing xx

That's come around quick mum2beagain! I'll be testing on 20 Feb x

It has, hasn't it? But then I guess we are used to superlong cycles Katie!!! :rofl:

Katie - you must have the willpower of a saint. FF tells me to test on teh 20th too but I'm not sure I'll last that long. I'm going to hold out as long as possible - I don't really think we are in with a shot as we didn't cover it very well and so I am less hopeful this time round! I might cave on valentine's day (I'd be 13dpo)...

im unsure if i really did ovulate tho coz last cycle it was cd 17 so that wud mean i ov 6 days earlier hmmm ive got an infection do u think that cud have effected it how do i link my chart to here so u can have a look x

im unsure if i really did ovulate tho coz last cycle it was cd 17 so that wud mean i ov 6 days earlier hmmm ive got an infection do u think that cud have effected it how do i link my chart to here so u can have a look x

Go on to the charting home page, and it'll give you the web address the copy and paste on to here. That is, if you're using FF....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

have a look and let me know what u think if the temp rise could have been down to the ear infection????

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

have a look and let me know what u think if the temp rise could have been down to the ear infection????

That's my chart x You need to click on Home Page Setup and then the address you need is in Charting Home Page Web Address xx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/330b48

ok lets see if this one works lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"