July 2014 rainbows :)

Welcome mummytobe congrats and i hope you have a healthy and sticky bean!! Elephant i know the appt is awhile away but it will be worth it hope it goes great.

Celine that will be a long wait but totally worth it hope ot goes by quickly .

Afm they want to do dfs surgery today a very simple procedure said he will be able tp go he tomorrow. Symptoms are still great have started gettimg the dizziness its crazy!!

Hi i think im due around july only found out last week think i am about 5 weeks along.. Feeling pretty confident about this pregnancy so hoping i can get past the 7 weeks as thats when i mc'd.. My symptoms are sore boobs, feeling sick, tired.. haven't had no ms yet tho. I haven't been intouch with my DR at the hosp yet gonna wait untill im past 7 weeks when did everyone make there first DR appointment? Heres some back info about me .. I have one daughter who is 4 with a previous partner, Me and my present partner now had to end a pregnancy at 21 weeks due to complications with her brain & have had 2 miscarriages one at 6 weeks and one at 7.. Hoping this is our time eventually as weve had a rough time.

Hiya, didn't read posts properly earlier when I rushed my post this morning.
I really hope you get some good luck with this baby, sounds like you have had a real rough time. I am the same as you though feeling quite reserved about it all, not wanting to book appointments till i'd got past the "stages" I was 8 weeks when I had my ectopic and 9 weeks when I mc so I am now 8 weeks and have booking appointment next Thursday which by my calcs should make me 9+4. Have been concerned all day that docs couldn't fit me in sooner but I guess it isn't a bad thing waiting till after 9 weeks thinking about it.
Anyone else just finding it so difficult to keep quiet? I've held back telling people due to previous dissapointments, its one thing dealing with it yourself but when you have others pity I find it really tough so think its for the best I wait but in honesty its so hard not to tell atleast our parents! x

Im already regretting the few people Ive told as today when i wiped i had some brown blood. It's stopped, but now Im feeling depressed at the thought of another mc... I know its fairly common, like 30% of women, spot a bit during weeks 6-8 but to me is just means a mc is inevitable. i just hope i dont have to cancel Thanksgiving as Im Hosting this year. life sucks sometimes

Hi ladies---would love to join you :) I am due July 31st

So many babies due in July. Wish in you a happy healthy nine months :)

Swampmaiden im so sorry you had the spotting but im sure it will be fime and i always heard brown is safer than red i hope all stays good and i will keep fx for you

Yeah thanks, its reassuring that its stopped but I guess once you hop on the pregnancy worry train theres no getting off. Doctors cant really do much anyways, so just have to wait for my 8 week appt... 6 more days

Elephant i have the attitude that after two losses its ok to lie, its not nice but to be honest i dont need any specilation from anybody.

My first appointment/scan is in 25 hours! Im anxious and reqdy for it, been sick again this morning so feeling the nausea loads! It makes me confident that all will be okay :) how is everybody else feeling?

Thanks Celine, part of me wishes I could tell people and I know i'm going to have to be constantly "ill" to decline all the upcoming Christmas nights out as its very unlike me to not have a few drinks and have a good time but if people want to speculate they can I just wont be letting on anytime soon. Its difficult having had previous losses because when you tell people you're pregnant they're so happy for you then you have to share the loss with them as well and I just find the pity from others is what makes it harder. I never told anyone the 2nd time apart from close family that I was pregnant I only told friends about the mc a few months after, after conversations about "when do you think you will try again" arose. So this time until I reach that 12 week mark it will not be passing my lips. I've done 8 weeks in total so I can do another 4 for sure.
I'm hoping all you ladies are feeling ok.
Swampmaiden try to relax it sounds quite positive that the spotting has subsided and brown blood is considered old blood and is very common, its when it fills a pad quickly and is red and heavy that you should speak to your midwife/gp. Worrying will not help you out so try to relax and remember that were all here to talk to when you feel worried. Weve all been there. These first few weeks are the hardest waiting for scans and confirmation! :( x

Swampmaiden - Try not to worry, i had red spotting around 7 weeks and bean is fine! scanned yesterday and measuring perfectly, heart beating away. Unfortunately (especially for us ladies after loss) spotting is very common. If you can get in to an early scan based on the fact that you're spotting then - I would - it will put your mind at ease.....I guess it depends, if you don't have any more for the next day i'd say you're probably fine....bleeding seems to come pretty hot on the heels of spotting if an mc is happening x

So the NHS don't think I need an early scan despite not finding out til my 12 week scan last time that baby had died! The gp requested it and the hospital refused. I'm really happy to pay but after last time I don't trust private places. I've asked to speak to my mw so hopefully she will do something . Can't believe they expect me to wait til 12 weeks again!

Oh and swamp maiden I read something that said the darker and browner the better, it's the light red stuff that's more worrying xx

I've been spottin brown cm for now 2 weeks and had a scan yesterday baby is fine but I do have to be careful of a threated miscarriage I believe its my cyst (8cm) on my right ovary ..or because my blood group is negative .. I'm not sure ??

So today was dfs surgery and while sitting with him waiting for them to take him back i had to run to bathroom as i almost got sick!! What a time for ms to kick in!! I really hope it doesnt happen everyday but i have a feeling this is gonna be rough if it feels like it did today everyday

thanks so much ladies, Im feeling a bit better as the blood was very dark brown and seems to have subsided. I still feel seepage but when i check its mostly clear, nothing like yesterday. I did call my doctors office, and they are booked solid and told me that if a mc is happening there is nothing they can do anyways and they certainly arent going to d&c for some lite spotting, which I completely agree with. So I just have to wait until Monday for my 8 week scan, and hope hope hope and pray that I make it with a healthy heart-beating embryo.
My prayers of course are that everything is fine, and if its not fine, then please dont let it ruin Thanksgiving as Im hosting this year and really really dont want to have to cancel on 12+ ppl... thank goodness Im pretty busy for the next few days and Im having a friend come over to today to help me out so trying to stay positive.

Hi i think im due around july only found out last week think i am about 5 weeks along.. Feeling pretty confident about this pregnancy so hoping i can get past the 7 weeks as thats when i mc'd.. My symptoms are sore boobs, feeling sick, tired.. haven't had no ms yet tho. I haven't been intouch with my DR at the hosp yet gonna wait untill im past 7 weeks when did everyone make there first DR appointment? Heres some back info about me .. I have one daughter who is 4 with a previous partner, Me and my present partner now had to end a pregnancy at 21 weeks due to complications with her brain & have had 2 miscarriages one at 6 weeks and one at 7.. Hoping this is our time eventually as weve had a rough time.

Welcome MummyToBe,
We have an 8 year old little girl and also suffered the 21 week loss of our second daughter almost one year ago due to unexplained preterm labor. Three months later I was diagnosed with an ectopic pregnancy so needless to say, we are also ready for our rainbow baby! I am currently 4 weeks, 6 days and have my first ultrasound scheduled for 6 weeks, 1 day (just to make sure that this one made it to the correct location:winkwink:). I look forward to both of us delivering full term, healthy babies in July!

Munchkin that's a bit rough not giving you a scan before 12 weeks especially in being in bad circumstances before! Hope they give you one in the end.

Wannanewbaby - my m/s kicked in at 5 and a half weeks. Still have it. Although mainly vomiting at night.

AFM - feeling pretty good this morning - managed to make the bed which is a big thing when you suffer from Hyperemesis! Love watching the clock roll in over lunch time, means another day is coming to an end... one step closer to the end of this dreaded first trimester!

Can actually feel a little lump down there now and get to see my little peanut in 4 days!

Its gonna be rough caring for df with ms but im sure i can figure it out. Just glad to have sympts this strong means my bean is strong. Lucky you getting to see yours in 4 days i got to wait till 8 weeks :( longest wait of my life

I feel like I need to see baby after feeling so miserable :-( those weeks will fly by for you if you don't get sick!!!

My oh does everything around here from cleaning to cooking to watching kids. I can't do much at all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->