July 2014 rainbows :)

Yea im in the usa and it is thanksgiving so thank you cant wait to go eat i def got a appetite now lol hope everything is ok swamp maiden

Munchkin, Linnypops & SuffolkSarah I am in uk too, Hertfordshire. Happy Thanksgiving to you American ladies. I really hope & have everything crossed for positive outcomes for us all xxx

Think Swampmaiden was cooking Thanksgiving dinner for loads of folk today? Bleeding never happens at a good time but the timing for her is really rubbish. Hope she's ok x

Munchkin how are your cramps hn? Did u call epu? I was a bit crampy today so thought of you..good lord first tri has to be the longest tri!

Yes happy thanksgiving to all! Hope swamp maidens ok :( I've had no more cramps but got a general uncomfortable feeling which I think is constipation (so sexy!) honestly I keep feeling like all my symptoms are disappearing or I feel less pregnant but it's not even scaring me that much, it's like I'm expecting it to end and anything else is a bonus! Damn midwife still hasn't phoned about my 8 week scan :(

So much has happened, didn't think I was away for long!

Swampmaiden - I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this, thinking of you and praying that everything turns out ok.

Celine - what a lovely scan you must be so happy.

Linnypops - My sisters live in Scotland, it's beautiful (what I've seen) I love going up to visit. I'm from the lovely South.

Happy thanksgiving to all that are celebrating!

AFM- I work until about 4.30 and I'm home and asleep by 5 until around 7-8, wake up have dinner and go back to bed (can you tell I don't have children yet :p) I really don't know how to cope with the tiredness, sickness disappeared for a day or two while I enjoyed some christmas shopping and then came back full force yesterday. The worst thing thats happening is the smell of my house is making me feel sick, it's perfectly clean but it's quite new so has a sort of new smell about it and I literally gag every single time I walk through the door, air freshners are just as bad so no help urghh its the one place I like being!

I've become paranoid the last few days about a missed miscarriage, I feel sick on and off but my sore boobs haven't really come back yet, only 6 days until scan though and have my booking appointment with midwife tomorrow.

Swampmaiden-am thinking of you. X
I'm in hertfordshire too elephant.
I did really well last week but since monday have had pulling and twinging and its really freaking me out. Its not even mild cramping but I can't stop worrying. Have got family visiting this weekend so will hopefully keep my mind off it.

Well we went to dfs moms for thanksgiving and his sister decided to announce she is also pregnant.... when i had my mc she found out she was preg not long after and had a abortion which was like a slap in my face now shes preg at sametime agaim!! She lives in a singlewide with her felon bf can barely care for her daughter and now preg again. Soe and df will go to backburner and all will be doing and buying for her cause they will feel sorry for her just another way for her to steal my thunder im so annoyed!!

nessaw - I'm sure everything is fine, it's supposed to be normal I thought? At least you'll be getting some reassurance though.

Wannanewbaby - urgh how sickening, I had a friend try to tell me she knew what I was going through with my miscarriage but wouldn't say much more, I really opened up and then she told me she'd had an abortion! Don't worry about her though, just think how loved and wanted your little baby is.

Thanks i know my baby will have a much better life thans hers but its so annoying!!!

That would make me so cross. I'm certainly not against terminations if that us what is right at the time but to get pregnant again so quickly? And to announce same time as you?? I'd be really really cross! And why is she keeping this one and not the last one??

Anyway!! My mw called and she can get me a scan but we both have to lie and say I've been spotting! I will do it but it's ridiculous.

Im so glad you guys understand why im upset i was afraid i was being ridiculous or something im just gonna have to get over it nothing i can do to change it but lile you said its disgusting shes preg again this will be 3 time preg but will only be 2nd child but all different dads

So much has happened, didn't think I was away for long!

Swampmaiden - I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this, thinking of you and praying that everything turns out ok.

Celine - what a lovely scan you must be so happy.

Linnypops - My sisters live in Scotland, it's beautiful (what I've seen) I love going up to visit. I'm from the lovely South.

Happy thanksgiving to all that are celebrating!

AFM- I work until about 4.30 and I'm home and asleep by 5 until around 7-8, wake up have dinner and go back to bed (can you tell I don't have children yet :p) I really don't know how to cope with the tiredness, sickness disappeared for a day or two while I enjoyed some christmas shopping and then came back full force yesterday. The worst thing thats happening is the smell of my house is making me feel sick, it's perfectly clean but it's quite new so has a sort of new smell about it and I literally gag every single time I walk through the door, air freshners are just as bad so no help urghh its the one place I like being!

I've become paranoid the last few days about a missed miscarriage, I feel sick on and off but my sore boobs haven't really come back yet, only 6 days until scan though and have my booking appointment with midwife tomorrow.

My boobs have stopped hurting now :) They stopped about 6 weeks. It's normal :)

Hi ladies. I'm due on the 4th July following a loss in summer of this year. Not only is this baby a Rainbow to that baby, but also a Rainbow to its former womb-mate.

This pregnancy started as twins, 2 sacs, but the smaller sac never grew a baby or even a yolk sac and remained empty. I had my third scan today and the smaller sac has finally stopped growing and started to collapse. Its a strange bitter-sweet feeling. If that pregnancy had been the only pregnancy then I'd currently be miscarrying or having/recovering from treatment just like last time. But this time there is a happy little baby in there as well.

Its been high risk so far though as the empty sac has a clot around it. There's always the chance that my body will recognise the empty sac and start contractions that lead to the loss of the healthy baby too, though from what I've read its more likely to just be reabsorbed.

So that's me, pregnant after a loss and pregnant & miscarrying all at the same time!

Hi Celesse I'm in this gang too! I think we mc about the same time. How scary for you being high risk, and I always think losing one twin would be devastating, even if you're still pregnant. Don't underestimate it and expect not to grieve x welcome here though. How many weeks are you? X

Well we went to dfs moms for thanksgiving and his sister decided to announce she is also pregnant.... when i had my mc she found out she was preg not long after and had a abortion which was like a slap in my face now shes preg at sametime agaim!! She lives in a singlewide with her felon bf can barely care for her daughter and now preg again. Soe and df will go to backburner and all will be doing and buying for her cause they will feel sorry for her just another way for her to steal my thunder im so annoyed!!

your sister is an ungreatfull brat and has no consideration for other people but herself!!!!
i would be soooooo mad!!!
Dont worry though, KARMA is a b--ch , and she will get hers!
not cool at all!!!
Soon you wont even think about her, it will be all about your little one! :winkwink:
i know its hard but just keep cool and take it easy, its all about u and the baby now.
LETS BE POSITIVE :)
I didnt get to enjoy Thanksgiving as well, as i fell ill in the middle of it and asked SO to take me home.
lets hug and enjoy our pregnancies. :hugs::hugs:

I'm 9 weeks now. So under normal circumstance (9 week baby, measuring to dates, with a heartbeat) I'd be feeling pretty safe. But bleeding every day with a sac that may or may not pass is high stress/high anxiety.

Good morning ladies, thank you all so much for the support and encouragement.

Yes, I was cooking and hosting Thanksgiving yesterday, and yes I have no words for the cosmic timing of this. So far nothing much has changed, still bleeding bright red but not enough to soak a pad or anything... weirdly I feel pretty good physically, and my boobs are still pretty sore but I havent been having any other symptoms. So still in the waiting game.. will it happen this weekend, will I make it to my appt on Monday?

Celesse, thats practically unbelievable you are both pregnant and miscarrying at the same time, I cant even imagine that anxiety, yet the fact you made it this far while bleeding is encouraging and gives me some hope

dairymomma- not sure what the popping noise could have been, but I dont think you can pop anything when giving extra oomph, prob gas? Im glad the doctor said you were fine tho based on last weeks scan, but having to cancel holiday travel plans is such a bummer. At least yesterday I had a lot of help all day, so it wasnt as bad as it could've been, Im so grateful to my sister for washing a bunch of dishes and putting things away.

Anyways, Ill still be checking in until I've had irrefutable proof one way or the other about this pregnancy.

Have a wonderful weekend ladies :hugs:

Facepalm of the year award goes to my MIL, who last night decided to announce my (9 week high risk) pregnancy and summer miscarriage to all her facebook friends.

I've openly blogged about the loss and will do about this pregnancy, but we haven't announced yet. I haven't even told my grandmother. MIL just didn't seem the get the inappropriateness of telling the world. Fair enough if she lets slip to a few of the girls she knows face to face and talks about how happy she is I'm pregnant after going through a miscarriage....but telling everyone on her facebook list.:dohh: Its deleted now. But she really didn't seem to understand the difference and why it was not on.

Celesse-Wow! I'd be upset too! And this on top of your already high risk pregnancy...:hugs:

Swampmaiden-FX this was just a scare and things are all okay!

Well, it's looking good so far. The dr cleared me for travel after my spotting totally stopped (so far anyway) Thursday morning and my u/s showed good news. Bubs is still tracking spot on with my adjusted July 15th due date (but I'm keeping my due date on the front page and my ticker what they are. I'm only a day off so :shrug:) and the hb was 152 :happydance: So I'm plopping my backside in a chair all weekend and letting my family do all the work. :haha: I deserve this after the last two weeks....Just wish my mom would stop harping about me being on BnB and posting about my PPD on my blog. She's worried that it's getting around too much because she's getting asked how I'm doing and feels I should *only* talk to my therapist about my depression. I told her my therapist SAID I should talk about PPD because it's kind of a taboo subject but she's just annoyed all the same. Oh well, I'm on vacation, I'm feel morning sick and my bbs are so huge I'm falling out of a DD cup, and things are looking good. Can't complain too much, right? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->