July 2014 rainbows :)

Df is good about helping out but he just wont be able to for about a week but as lomg as he and the baby are healthy i dont mind pulling a little extra weight at home

Measuring 2.2cm so a day off my dates, at 8+6 heart beating :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 5
Really lovely scan! My 8 wk scan with my dd was nowhere near as good as that. Congrats again xx

Beautiful scan!

So today when I woke up I went for a pee, when I wiped there was a slight browny tinge to the tissue. I’ve currently put on a pad so I can see what’s going on, but to be honest I’m not feeling hopeful.
I know spotting is normal, and last time I bled due to cervical erosions, which had nothing to do with my miscarriage.
But I just can’t help but feel that this is bad news. Last time everyone was trying to assure me things were fine and finding excuses for things. It filled me with hope, just to have my heart ripped out.
This time I’m prepared for whatever happens.

:nope:

I had exactly the same at exactly the point you're at now. Subsequently saw the heartbeat and everything is fine. Have you had an early US already or not? Stating the obvious the best thing is to be seen by an early pregnancy unit to check bean is ok. Wishing you the best x

Sedgeez i remember linnys spotting and i was scared for her, have u called the epu?

Thats a beautiful scan celine!!

Sedjeez so sorry about the spotting i agree with others get in touch with doc and i will be tjinking of you with fx

sedgeez, Id go with your intuition. My brown spotting is now bright red, with clots and Im wearing a pad. The reality of having another mc hasnt really sunk in yet, mainly Im just pissed that this may ruin thanksgiving. Mother nature is such a bitch with rotten timing sometimes.

As for going to the hospital/doctors, you know there isnt anything they can do except charge money for an u/s and bloodwork just to confirm what nobody has any control over anyways.

At any rate, take my name off the due date list, Im out for this round.

Good luck girls

Oh no swamp maiden are you absolutely sure? You really should go to the docs if only to check everything safely goes? I'm so sorry.

No, Im not absolutely sure as i havent had the actual mc yet, but red flowing blood cant be normal, and this is exactly how my last 2 mcs started. Im not trying to delude myself with false hope, but I do appreciate the encouragement and so far Im not an emotional wreck, but that usually happens later anyway. And I already talked to my doctors office today, theres nothing they can do and Id rather not deal with the stress of going to the emergency room when I can just quietly lay around at home at let whatever is going to happen to happen

Oh swamp maiden :( I know there's nothing anyone can do but I suppose just try and keep calm and relax and look after yourself. Keep us posted xx

Swamp maiden - really sorry to hear this love...Sitting in a strip lit hospital really seems like the worst option when bleeding. I hope you are able to recover quickly, or else that this is one of those disturbing events that sometimes characterise pregnancy that is otherwise fine. Either way, hope you've got plenty of support and tlc x

Swampmaiden- Oh I'm so sorry. I'm nearly in the same spot. Had to cancel holiday travel plans due to my spotting and I'm pissed off BIG time because of it. But what can you do?

So I had yet another scare last night. Red drops in the toilet. Freaked me out alot but when I wiped, it was just the normal pink discharge I've had all along. Then it turned brown and was nearly gone by bedtime. And about a half hour before the red showed up, I went bathroom and had to use a little oomph (tmi sorry) to get things going iykwim. When I did, I felt a sharp pinchy/popping pain on my right side (ovary region) so I was wondering if it was a cyst or something. Called the dr this morning and he said the u/s last week didn't show a cyst, just talked about the corpus luteum and the baby and everything was fine. He was encouraged to hear that I haven't had hardly anything all spotting-wise today and has me scheduled for an u/s on Friday morning to see.

I just want to know if this is a m/c or not because I'm on progesterone and would like to stop taking it sooner rather than later if that's the case.

Blah...I hate the wait as much as anyone else in this thread does...I feel like the last three weeks have been three years.

Swampmaiden im so very sorry if it is a mc i so hope you get your sticky bfp very soon

Swampmaiden nooo! I am hoping that will be nothing but i can understand in your shoes id feel the exact same :( i hope with everything this isnt a mc :(

so sorry to hear this swampmaiden, big hugs xx

Dairy keeping my fingers crossed for you, i spotted for the first 10 weeks of preg with my daughter. in fact nearly everyone i have spoke to have!

Happy thanksgiving to all the USA people! (think its today?) seems to be quite a diverse group, who else is from the UK?

Suffolksarah- I'm in the uk, Scotland to be precise... I'm going to take a stab in the dark and ask if you're in Suffolk? Hehe

Swamp maiden how are you today?

Dairy fingers crossed you do hear about this all the time and everything is fine xx

Suffolk Sarah I'm in the uk in the midlands. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->