July 2014 rainbows :)

My scan was perfect thanks ladies. still at 9w 1d, heard the heart it was 172bpm. Was moving a bit today too wriggling around. Can't wait for the 12 wee one now which is booked the day bfore xmas eve. Such a relief!!! Thanks for al your support xxx

That is fantastic news...Congratulations! :happydance:

It happens when hcg is so high in your urine that it overwhelms the test and your line os actually lighter but when you dilute urine line is dark again

I would like to join!! According to calculations I should be due July 22nd. I'm very cautious!!

I have two sunshines, almost three and two years old.
After my second I was told I only had a small chance of ever getting pregnant again, it would take several years with treatment.

We got pregnant a little over a year later with no treatment with Elijah!! On August 9th (this year) he was born sleeping. We got pregnant after having sex once, two weeks after with baby Hope. I had named her that from the start, my water broke October 20th and I delivered her on October 22nd. She past away at 9 weeks due to pprom and incompetent cervix.

Husband and I have only had intercourse three times, twice between October 25th-31st (don't remember exact dates) and last night. So EDD is a little blur with no period.

Radiance hi! Wow your story brought me to a few tears and i hooe and pray for a takw home rainbow for you x

Munchkin ive replied on our ttc thread but what you are feeling is normal, and even when this baby is kicking you, you will probably think its an ulcer :)

Radiance - Gosh what a sad tale. I really hope you have a very healthy and happy 9 months with your rainbow bean X

Afm - Unfortunately pinky spotting in my cm today. It's been gone for a week now, so i'm pretty p****d off to see it back again. I have a funny feeling it's BD related. Tried calling the epau but they are mega busy. I can't get through at all, so have booked a private scan for tomorrow. To be honest i've used the epu so often i think i should give them a break. Feeling a bit sad and overwhelmed by all the emotions. X

So sorry linny, it must be really stressing you out. But this has happened before and everything's been fine as it will be this time. And don't worry about calling epau too much, that's what they're here for! Massive hugs xxx

Thanks munchkin! I managed to get through and she said she wasn't concerned because baby was measuring right last time with hb. Expectant management etc. So, i'm glad i have the scan set up for tomorrow so i can know one way or another x

Great. I'm sure it'll all be fine x but honestly if I were you I'd just stop BDing til you're out if the evil first tri. X

Linny ive totally put hubby on a sex ban til after first tri. We did the one night and i couldnt enjoy it i was so sur it be spotting..i didnt but i was on extra panty watch!

hello ladies

mamaoftwo, so glad to hear your scan went good... what a relief

linnypops, Im sorry to hear you are spotting, its a terrible feeling

as for me, I did indeed miscarry this weekend, I passed the contents yesterday evening, and despite everything Im actually feeling so much better physically. This was a very mild mc compared to my last two, hardly any pain at all.
Im still going to my appt today, and since this is now my official 3rd mc in a row without having any live births yet, Im hoping those doctors will finally run some tests to see what is wrong! It sucks being in the less than %1 of couples who have 3+ recurrent mcs. As my mother had hypothyroidism, Im hoping its something as simple as a prescription that will finally allow me to have a pregnancy progress beyond 6 or 7 weeks.

At any rate, thank you all so much for the support, Im not an emotional wreck the way i was for the first 2, which was over 2 years ago and back to back. Husband and I are going to see what the tests determine, wait a full cycle, enjoy the christmas/new years festivities and get back to TTC after the new years.

Good luck ladies, most of you are starting to get beyond the danger zone... just 4 more weeks till 2nd tri!! Im wishing you all the best

Swampmaiden i am so very sorry but im extremely impressed with your positive attitude and i really hope they can figure out what is wrong and get you what ypu need to carry a full term baby.

Afm first apt dec 12 2pm they said they will do ultrasoumd im soooo excited

Swamp maiden - your good pma is a great asset, although I'm sure you'd rather not have to put it into practise...I hope you get some answers, and some champagne and tlc over Christmas. X

Ladies, sexy-time ban has begun. I'm sad about it, I'd like to be one of those preggos who eats grapes and cavorts with her lover every night but it's obviously not meant to be x

Sorry swampmaiden xxx

Is anyone taking baby asprin? I looked into it a lot after my mc and decieded to take it. I dont know if it helped but my dd is here! So taking it again this time!

Thank you all!

I'm so sorry swampmaiden :( :hugs:

My appointment is Thursday, I get blood orders and schedule for an u/s. They won't do any injections until after 20 weeks here. erg!

How is everyone today? There was a few mc in the july babies thread :( first tri is such a sucky time. I called for my scan and will go dec 19th

Swampmaiden - I'm so sorry to hear your news :( I really admire how positive you are about this, it's such a difficult time. I really hope the doctors do all the tests they can to help find out whats going on and that next time it will be a completely different story for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->