July 2014 rainbows :)

I'm getting really nervous about my scan tomorrow, I don't know what I'll do if it's bad news :(

I'm so so sorry swamp maiden. I really hope you can now get the answers you need x

Loup how many weeks are you now? There's no reason to think it won't all be fine but it's natural to be so nervous x

Celine I'm actually doing really well. I feel really icky and constantly starving but I can barely eat, I've got a continuous nosebleed, carpal tunnel syndrome, I'm hugely fat and teary. So yes I'm genuinely feeling brilliant :happydance:

I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow, although at my last scan I was measuring a week behind so although I'm pretty sure on dates could possibly be 8 weeks.

haha, there is something satifying about how bad we are feeling isn't there?
Nosebleed sounds like a bit of a pain though!

Eurghhh...evening nausea is a struggle, I feel fine some mornings but always know it will be back by evening. Never been so excited to get to christmas.
I had my booking appointment with midwife Friday just gone, she said I would get a letter through with my date for 12 week scan...anybody know how long until I get the letter? I don't want to tell work yet so the earlier I know the easier to sort the time off work.

Loup im not gonna tell you not to be nervous cause i know you will be but im def hopinh your scan is perfect.

Afm in struggling with all day nausea it is dragging me down and my housework is showing it. Hopefully it wears off in a few weeks

Thanks :) I think I'm more nervous knowing my husband is away tomorrow night, the scan isn't until afternoon but I'll keep you all posted.

I've had all day nausea a lot of days, it's really difficult, I don't know how any of you lot with children already are coping I can barely look after myself.
I hope you feel better soon wannanewbaby, have you found anything that eases it? Have you tried sea bands? I find smelling raw ginger if I feel like I'm about to be sick can help for a brief moment. My dog wanted a sniff too and decided to eat it and judging by what I had to clean up it doesn't help with sickness if you eat a big lump of it :p

I cant wait for xmas either - just to hurry up and put me to 12 weeks and hope this morning sickness ends! I have terrible ligament pain in my hips, any ideas on how to get rid of it?
I'm alo fine most mornings but night time always guarantee a vomit.

I haveny tried anything yet called my doc today they said lemon and ginger help she mentioned sea bands and told me to eat a few crackers before i even get out of bed. Also said eat a snack every 2 hours dont just do big meals will be trying most of this starting tommorrow.

I havent had any ligament pain but have noticed when i stand or change postion i get a sharp pain in left side not sure what it is

mumoftwoboys - when my sister was pregnant they told her to have a warm bath and not to sit or stand for too long.

wannanewbaby - I tried the eating crackers before getting up but got told off by my husband for being noisy and leaving crumbs in the bed haha!
I hope you find something that works for you soon.

Celine - How exciting! Time has gone pretty quickly I think which is fine by me :) do you have a date for your 12 week scan yet?

AFM - after the worst nausea in a good few days last night I feel surprisingly good today, tired and still quite sick but not horrendous, it seems after I have a really bad evening/day of it my body gives me a rest for a few hours I wonder if its just a surge of hormones? 6 hours until scan arghhh...

Hope everyone is doing ok?

I can't believe you're 10 weeks celine, that's amazing. A 'proper' pregnant number! And I always feel I'm not too far behind you so I'll be 10 weeks before I know it! In some ways this pregnancies going quicker than my last one so far, I'm so busy though it's not surprising! Loup good luck with your scan. I'll be a total nervous wreck before mine!

Happy 10 weeks celine!!

Afm i actually woke up with no nausea eatig crackers in bed anyway just to be safe dont know if my body is giving me a break or if my seabands worked lol

Thank you everyone! I told hubby we are 1/4 of the way there he almost had heart failure! So much that needs to be done, but one step at a time.

My 12 week scan will be two weeks from tomorrow :) it seems to be flying and im very happy :) just feeling tired alot which is comforting so i wont complain.
Munchkin its true this time does seem to go faster once u hit 6/7 weeks :)

Celine it was goin quickly until I was dated back 6 days so instead of being 8 weeks I'm 7 its really taking long .. N the scans r the worst .. They take forever to come ..

How exciting for those getting close to second trimester!!! I can't wait!
First appointment tomorrow!!

wow 10 weeks already!!! I have till tomorrow then I'm 10 weeks too!!! Can't wait! It's hard to believe with how sick and long I feel I have been pregnant baby is only as big as an olive I feel robbed lol oh and I got my scan photos on disk in the mail today... but no photos on them I was guttered!

Swampmaiden-I'm so sorry. :hugs: Hopefully you get some answers this time.

No dtd for me and DH either...Bah. It's been on the No-No list for over 3 weeks due to this horrid spotting business. I simply CANNOT wait until I'm 14-15 weeks and can stop taking the progesterone...I feel it's at least part of the problem. I'm so ready to just jump him but I'm too scared. Seeing the dr on Friday for my first appt though and I'm going to have him do an internal exam to check my cervix for irritation and check for a UTI. Having some symptoms of that and Dr. Google (after all who doesn't check with him when something's wrong right? :haha:) says red staining and pink discharge can be signs of a bladder infection. Just hoping I don't end up having to cancel my appt. We are having a week-long blizzard here, the roads are crap, and I have to drive an hour to get to my appt.

yes I was sick I had severe hyperemesis, bed ridden for the first 14 weeks.
This time I got onto medication early and I haven't been to bad just mild hyperemesis, been in hospital from week 6 - 8.

Bad now I'm not too bad. Fingers crossed it only gets better.

Has anyone got bad cramping/stretching pains at 9 weeks? I had sore bum and hip pain 2 days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->