July 2014 rainbows :)

Radiance im so sorry :( will u now be tested after all that has happened?

Hello ladies,
I just wanted to update everyone. On Tuesday morning I began to spot ever so lightly, which is never a good sign for me. My doctor's office performed an ultrasound and sure enough there was a perfect little bean with a fluttering heartbeat in my right fallopian tube! I had surgery that night to remove my baby and tube. :shrug:

Best wishes to the rest of you. :flower:

Hopeful im so sorry :( this is terrible all this bad news today :(

Hi ladies I wondered if I could join you.

Radiance and hopeful, I am so sorry for you loss :hugs:

I have had 2 mc's before my son was born and I am now pg with my second. After having had a mmc before I had been very nervous until my scan which I had today. I have had brown spotting an 1 day of red spotting too which really increased the worry. After an initial panic of measuring the sac at 6 weeks we saw beanie with hb measured at 7+3 all seems well so far. My due date is 21st July.

Welcome pinksmarties im glad your scan went well hope you have a h & h 9 months

Hopeful and Radiance i'm so sorry to hear of your losses. x

Hi ladies I wondered if I could join you.

Radiance and hopeful, I am so sorry for you loss :hugs:

I have had 2 mc's before my son was born and I am now pg with my second. After having had a mmc before I had been very nervous until my scan which I had today. I have had brown spotting an 1 day of red spotting too which really increased the worry. After an initial panic of measuring the sac at 6 weeks we saw beanie with hb measured at 7+3 all seems well so far. My due date is 21st July.
Sorry about ur loses .. I'm due the same date as you .. Wud be gud to compare symtoms and keep in touch :)

Thankyou for the welcome WNB and molta.

molta - this pg has been quite different from my others and have been sick nearly every day with horrible all day nausea (which I had with my last pg but no sickness). Other than that no other symptoms, no sore boobs etc.

Radiance im so sorry :( will u now be tested after all that has happened?

No, here they don't mix miscarriages and stillbirths, so Elijah is a all different subject basically. His autopsy came back saying he's perfect and they found nothing wrong.

I only loss Hope because my water broke, I do have a history of pprom but there isn't much they can do, test wise.

And this one, I say is a normal miscarriage because we never got a u/s before the miscarriage or first tri. test done. They believe that a big cyst ruptured next to the baby and it caused my miscarriage.

Doctor would just say "Bad Luck"
We know there is nothing genetically wrong with me, my husband or Elijah and Hope.

Hello ladies,
I just wanted to update everyone. On Tuesday morning I began to spot ever so lightly, which is never a good sign for me. My doctor's office performed an ultrasound and sure enough there was a perfect little bean with a fluttering heartbeat in my right fallopian tube! I had surgery that night to remove my baby and tube. :shrug:

Best wishes to the rest of you. :flower:

So sorry! :( :hugs:

Radiance and hopeful I am so sorry. Thinking of you both.x

Radiance and Hopeful-:hugs: I'm sorry for your losses. I will be thinking of you.

Welcome to the new ladies!

Saw my dr today and he had nothing but good things to say. Ultrasound results from last week show a normal pregnancy and no bleeds or anything to cause this darn spotting. He didn't do a visual exam because he didn't need to do a PAP but if I'm still spotting by my next appt, I am going to have him do one. I'm sick of this pink stuff. He did run a urinalysis and a few blood tests and I've seen the results of the pee test and a few labs. The urine test shows cloudy pee but no elevated levels of anything so I'm assuming he'll tell me it's negative for a bladder infection. I googled the test names and it looks like he basically checked my blood counts and stuff. All but two are in the 'normal' range and the two that aren't are only elevated by a few points. Just out of curiosity, I checked out reasons for these slightly elevated levels and the biggest causes are deficiencies in folate and Vit B, both of which can affect pregnancy! This makes especially good sense when you add in the fact that my naturopath has me on folate and Vit B supplements because he found I was deficient six months ago. I've been forgetting to take my supplements (thanks to pg mommy brain I barely remember to take my progesterone every day!) so I'm not surprised with this. So guess who won't be forgetting her supplements anymore! :haha:

Oh and forgot to add that the dr did a quickie ultrasound. It was with a really old machine so he couldn't get measurements or anything but we did see the sac and bubs well enough to get a heartbeat on the monitor. Whew! We even got to hear that little thub-thub-thub...Talk about relief! He didn't give me a number but it was enough to hear that steady thud and see it flickering. Even my evil spotting returning this evening can't bring me down from :cloud9:

In complete shock tonight to see and learn that I had three instead of one baby :cry:
It's just unreal.. I'm in complete shock and confused. I took pictures of them, one was by itself and very behind in growth, looked like a 5 week fetus, the other two shared a sac. One was a little behind on development (it didn't have everything the other did) and the other one looked like it was doing great, reminded me of Jack and Elijah.

Omg radiance im so sorry :( i cant even imagine *hugs*

You sure the 2 in the one sac wasnt 1 baby just with a yolk sac or something its blowing my mind to think triplets!!!

You sure the 2 in the one sac wasnt 1 baby just with a yolk sac or something its blowing my mind to think triplets!!!

No, took everything to my doctors.. here is how it happened..

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/miscarriage-support/2079159-triplets.html#post30788429

I saw one by itself and then found another sac with two..
I can't believe it either... more shock than I have ever been. I don't even know how to feel anymore.

Wow im so sorry thats amazing you were carrying triplets though. Are you guys gonna try again when your bodies ready or going to take a break?

We are waiting 3-5 years but as of right now I'm numb and just can't believe it. I really don't know what to think, feel or say anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->