July 2014 rainbows :)

I completly umderstand why you would feel that way. Its one thing to lose one baby but three i cant even imagine. I mean that was alot of stuff to take in for one day. I really hope you have all the support you need and can feel better soon.

Radiance-I am so so so sorry. I wish I could sprint across the internet as easily as my words do and give you a hug in real life. But I can't so here's some e-hugs.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Radiane - my heart goes out to you, finding out you lost 3 is just beyond comprehension, words can't express how sorry I am you are having to go through all this.

I have been away for the last two days so just catching up now...

Radiance - I am so so so sorry for your losses :-( that's just cruel of life to take not only 1 but 3!

Dairy momma - that's awesome you heard the heart beat!!!

Radiance sending my thoughts and love.x

Today is 7 weeks which is the day we lost baby last time feeling very nervous but also confident just because the strength of my symptoms which were none existent when i had the loss. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Radiance & hopeful - I'm so sorry :( How awful for you both, I hope you are being looked after.

wannanewbaby - I lost my angel at exactly 7 weeks too, it was a really hard day for me this time but once you pass it everything feels a little bit better :)

afm - I've been away this weekend celebrating my husbands birthday, I didn't struggle with not drinking or looking after him after a few too many but I just struggled to stay awake, at about 5pm I was ready for bed.

Also, I remember at least one of you ladies saying you have PCOS but can't remember who! Whoever it was...are you taking metformin?

Sorry if I've already asked this, my mind doesn't work anymore.

wnb - happy 7 weeks, although today will be hard as a reminder of your previous loss keeping the pma with all the good symptoms will get you through it.

Loup - glad you had a lovely weekend, I am struggling too atm with tiredness even if I am getting a reasonable nights sleep I am whacked by 6pm.

sporting a 10 week bump, I swear I feel little movements too - I thought it was bloat but it sticks around from morning to night :) finally a sticky bean - I can relax after last weeks scan

Attachments

• 2 (480x640).jpg
    2 (480x640).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 4
Thanks everyone for the kind words i have just took it easy today im just ready for thurs when i get my first scan then i will def feel better!

Mamaoftwoboys your bump is adorable cant wait till mime comes right now i just have a bloat belly lol

thanks pinksmarties, I don't know how any of you with children already are coping.

mumaoftwoboys - your bump is so cute! I can't wait to get a proper bump.

wannanewbaby - every day is one day closer so stay positive :)

I've had 2 migraines in past 4 days now which is horrible :( not helping with nausea and my vision stays funny for ages. Not only this the whole next day when I gag/sneeze or cough I get this horrible pain on one side of my head. This baby is killing me :( can't wait to get this year out the way and start feeling better.

Loup i totally know what you mean about funny vision happens to me everyday hope your headaches get better, told df i hope hes happy with 1 just dont know if im cut out for this a second time i feel like such a wimp women do this over and over and im dying at 7 weeks

For the most part it does get easier, I have had horrible all day ms till 10 weeks but only been sick every day with this one. Once in 2nd tri its almost like you don't even know you are pg till you feel the kicks, then 3rd tri its all heartburn! Keep drinking plenty of fluids to help the headaches, I know migraines are a bit different but it can only help.

I feel for you all with migraines... I normally end up with them but haven't since being pregnant hank goodness - big hugs to you all... do you have blood screening where you are in conjunction with the 12 week scan to check for growth of baby and spina bifida?

Ive been told to go for the bloods at 10-11 weeks, my scan is next week thur on 12 weeks exact

Wow celine so exciting. Next thursday! Amazing xx

My scan is booked for 9.30 tomorrow morning. I've got to go to the same ward i had my managed miscarriage and the same room i took the pills to start the managed miscarriage and tell them i've been bleeding (the midwife is lying to get the scan) it all feels a bit like a 'problem pregnancy' and so far (fingers crossed) it's actually gone swimmingly, very few cramps and no spotting at all. I'm terrigied now my bubble will be burst! Arrrgghhh nervous!!

On a positive note i'm a raspberry! And my last pregnancy only grew to the size of an 8+6 baby so so long as things are going ok by next sunday baby will be bigger than it was last time. Plleeeese let it all be ok :(

Will be thinking of you tomorrow munchkin. TBH I think its disgusting you are having to go back to the ward where you had your mc. The Guidelines in the UK are to have separate area for early scans (we have the early pregnancy unit here) away from the wards/pre/post natal and the 'normal' scan clinics.

Ill be thinking of you as well munchkin happy 8 weeks :)

Afm i made it past the day we lost our angel so happy still no cramping not one spot of blood so feeling very hopeful and still very strong symptoms. Hope everyone is having a happy monday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->